Paid trainers

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
NotPWizard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Paid trainers

Post by NotPWizard » Sun May 21, 2017 11:44 am

You seriously just pulled about 80% of that right out of your ass. Oh, and likely killed any chance of me helping your awesome community that can't even manage to support your awesome tables and trainers with a paltry $75/month. We have individual users that DONATE more than that to us PER MONTH, ON TOP of their $100 lifetime membership. So, I'm pretty sure THAT says something.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop » Sun May 21, 2017 12:10 pm

He stealth promoted again:
NotPWizard wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 11:48 am
I'm pretty sure I saw a +21 trainer for v1.03 64-BIT around somewhere. Can't recall the name of the site.

NotPWizard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotPWizard » Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Yes, I am so stealthy. Someone in your community asked for a 64-bit version of cheats for 1.03 of the game in which this site has neither. I mentioned that there is an alternative available. I didn't link a site, mention a source or anything that would break the rules that seem to be pick and choose depending on the user.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop » Sun May 21, 2017 12:56 pm

NotPWizard wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 pm
Yes, I am so stealthy. Someone in your community asked for a 64-bit version of cheats for 1.03 of the game in which this site has neither. I mentioned that there is an alternative available. I didn't link a site, mention a source or anything that would break the rules that seem to be pick and choose depending on the user.
Dude just please go away. That guy asked for an update on a table that was basically just posted with the patch being out for less than a couple of hours. I told you yesterday. It's a table thread. Not a trainer thread. For all I care post that stuff in the trainer section, see how the trainer makers treat you. It's just shitty behviour. You told STN yesterday you could wait for a decision and you told me yesterday in the other thread that you will leave the community, yet here you are again promoting and justifying your shitty behaviour. Just go away already.

NotPWizard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotPWizard » Sun May 21, 2017 1:07 pm

NP. When your site folds because STN is left holding the bill and putting time, money and resources into a project that people like yourself don't financially support and all of your users end up at CH anyway, you can look back at when I offered to help but was told to piss off.

STN and RaDeX know how to reach me should they wish to speak for themselves instead of allowing people like yourself and SunBeam represent the entire community (which, PS, many are already premium subscribers at our site - feel free to check the memberlist). They both know that I never said anything derogatory about the people making cheats, providing tables or trainers here.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Sun May 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Money is an universal currency. We can do very well with what we have. Why are you even here if you have that much amount and do very well? Tell me. Why is it so important to tie knots, form "alliances"? Just so you can later say "look, we're supporting FRF and fund most of their existence"? The way I see it, and have already said it, any collaboration with the likes of you ends up in shady conditions: "we support you with something, you do something for us instead". And this is not how FRF works. STN simply stated what's the amount we need for a decent hosting; and we can handle it on our own.

I speak for myself here, not for STN, RaDeX or the entire community. That is a bold assumption coming from one who does exactly that: speaking for CH. The difference in operations between FRF and CH is this a COMMUNITY, not some guy's forum/site. If you want to talk private business with STN, then do so in PMs and leave FRF out of it, as he's not the "majority stockholder". But wait, PMs didn't go that well, I take it? :)

The "site" can only fold if you get pissed enough to do what others did, just cuz you can't have a seat at the round table: and that is DDoS-ing.

Judging from all the posting and bashing, all the hype, I'd say FRF is a very nice competitor and has achieved this status in less than a few months. And you're not OK with someone else taking the lead :) As the community grows and more people flaunt its name around, google searching leads to us but CH, etc. you thought it'd be a good idea to sneak your nose in? :D How convenient.

As for your subscribers being on this forum where the information is mostly in text format (a table is an xml file), what keeps me from thinking these people do exactly what MAF does? Take it for granted, implement it in some of your trainers without permission or converting it to (behold!) CoSMoS (or how's it spelled) tables? Nothing, right? Don't act all righteous, you spin the same wheel as everyone else in this "business".

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop » Sun May 21, 2017 1:29 pm

NotPWizard wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 1:07 pm
NP. When your site folds because STN is left holding the bill and putting time, money and resources into a project that people like yourself don't financially support and all of your users end up at CH anyway, you can look back at when I offered to help but was told to piss off.

STN and RaDeX know how to reach me should they wish to speak for themselves instead of allowing people like yourself and SunBeam represent the entire community (which, PS, many are already premium subscribers at our site - feel free to check the memberlist). They both know that I never said anything derogatory about the people making cheats, providing tables or trainers here.
That is their decision. No one ever said people who are members here couldn't be members on CH or wherever really. Why the hell are you even trying something like that man? It's not a war. Nobody here is working towards blasting CH out of existence or whatever. Do your thing. But don't do it here without the big wigs having decided whether you can or you can not and what rules apply for you and yours. You didn't. You told STN:

"I have all the patience in the world. If the users here don't want me around, I'll be happy to leave." Yet you didn't wait for a decision did you? Just went ahead and stealth advertised your trainers anyway instead of waiting it out.

You also said to me:

"I'll go now. You guys enjoy spinning your wheels."

Yet here you are, debating the merits of your conduct, still stealth advertising. That is the third time now that you said you will go and leave us poor people to suffer and the site crash because only through your help can this site exist in the future.

You know what I think? I think the whole Ddos Attack on CE was your guys doing. I think you Ddosed the site half to death, I think you put the feds on CE and I think you guys are behind Ddosing this site. All that shit seems mighty shady to me. Why even bother supporting this shitty little shack of a site that makes no money, offers stuff for free that you guys monetize, isn't even among the first google search results, is ad free, has no other income. What's the play here? Underestimated the resilience and that people would reform the site and keep going after your brought DB to his knees? Now you tried it here but since the site is better protected you can't and now you try to undermine it from within by spamming around or trying to force your way in via money?

That's a fucking powerplay if ever I saw one. If STN would agree to a business deal with you, all the site data would be open to you guys. Everything, because there would need to be a formal contract. Meaning you guys get everything on this site, on the admins, on the site owner, meaning you are again in a position to call in the feds to take action against the site and Ddos the shit out of it.

Well played. Now go back to where you came from.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Sun May 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Oh, he's just going to keep on posting :) Those are just temporary bursts of disappointment, as he didn't get what he came for and still wants to have the last word. So he just goes by "well, I'll leave now" (but come back later). Seen it happen so many times I can easily puke now. Or just delete his posts.

So, NotPWizard - can you please tell me why am I still hell/shadow banned on CH? Whenever I try to post someting on a game's board, I get "Internal Error 500". I mean, I'd like to drop in every once in a while with a post of a trainer I found working on FRF, but not working on CH :) Note I'm in that status before FRF even existed. Ignorance is the best weapon against the likes of me, right? Our turn.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Sun May 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Okay here we go. First off
Klempnermeister wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:37 pm
Its not better if you start bitching at hijm @hedop. If he isn't violating a rule just ignore him. God.. I'm missing CE forum and Dark Byte's moderation already...
Something isn't right about you, you don't contribute or give a crap about this place for a month you're registered here, then all of a sudden you're very concerned about the rules of this place and then you don't like how i run things and miss CEF? I don't see you have a profile at CEF either so what do you know how things are there.

But since you like Dark Byte's way of running things, i will give you that treatment :) You would get banned for speaking against staff there, hell you get banned "for fun" by some of the mods there.

Now to the real issue at hand.

@Pwizard: I have discussed this in length with people who matter here and it's very clear to us that the community doesn't want you here. I appreciate your offer, really do and you're right you can offer more than we can get from donations but ultimately, you're here because of the community and i am not going to do something that they don't want because you're not going to be here if they leave, would you?. It is nothing personal, the community doesn't want you...you must have gotten some idea from the posts of people here.

I don't see the place as folding anytime soon, the analytics show half the traffic here is returning visitors. It will fold if someone DDOSes and i don't have the money to pay but twice now, people have helped me upgrade and pay for a better server. It's not 74$ by the way, it's 199$/month and we achieved that goal within hours this month plus change.

Sunbeam and hedop has said what i was going to say next.

BooBoo and other people can post the way they want to and the rules i posted earlier are a guideline and we will decide if someone is abusing them/issue warns/bans accordingly. Dark Byte was lax on his rules too and didn't always enforce it in trainers section for one simple reason, rules are meant to stop people from abusing the place, as long as no one abuses them you can relax. Use your common sense, help the community and you will be fine.

I expect this thread to end now, everyone had their say and made their point and it's been decided how things will be going forward.

Lets all go back to making and using cheats!.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop » Sun May 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Yeah let's go cheaters, let's go!