Paid trainers

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Paid trainers

Post by Darkedone02 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:25 pm

++METHOS wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:57 am
Again, not my site, so not my say. But we should also consider things from a site owner's perspective -- the one that has to pay all of the bills and carry nearly all of the associated risks. From a site owner's perspective, anyone that uses this site for their own self-interests is essentially piggybacking on the traffic of this site and may be benefiting monetarily. Anyone that has ever taken the time to run any site on any serious level, understands the significance of this.

That being said, this poses another set of problems outside of the scope of what this community is all about.
Granted, the bulk of this traffic probably came from CEF, but that was only after DB's approval, and, it was done so as a way to help carry the content/community during a time when CEF was under DDoS attack.

This is why I proposed that if any paid content shall be permitted on this site, then that content should be used to help fund CE, CEF and/or FRF -- even if on a percentage basis. I am inclined to believe that paid content can coexist alongside free content -- whether that content came in the way of tutorials, trainers and/or cheat requests etc..

All that said, if I had a choice, I would probably opt for all-free content. Then again, it is not my site... ...because if it were, I would probably monetize the crap out of it. :D

As far as I know, it seems a few people are considering getting into patreon to support the developers of these tables, I don't mind that considering how valuable these people are towards their contribution with the community, and the site itself. This also helps on giving them the funds necessary to legit buy games and not relay on pirated software so they could make the tables needed, which goes greatly on getting everything done and corrected.

But what am I kinda curious is how does this "tax" your going to give for people who make a profit out of this site like booboo and other people who offer to pay their services? I know we just recently contributed to help support this site, but how can you put this "tax" into place?

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 10
Contact:

Re: Paid trainers

Post by BooBoo » Sat May 20, 2017 1:33 pm

arlight1 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 am
Klempnermeister wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 am
In the trainer section there are a lot of paid trainers now. Booboo starts to advertised his trainers (all features you only get when you paid for it) and now CheatHappens as well.

Is that allowed at all? Is there any difference in which paid trainer is allowed and which not? I've tried to read some old topics on CE and figured out paid trainers were allowed to be advertised as well but just want to be sure.
No offense to Booboo, you do a great job with your trainers and I really enjoy them, but I don't think we should allow paid trainers here. This community is more about the usage of cheat engine, and creation/sharing of cheat table and trainers. Paid trainers aren't cool man. Rather than keeping the features of your trainer behind a paywall, why not share the source code or methodology behind some of the hacks/cheats you provide. Share some of the knowledge required to make them. Provide some tutorials, and the like. I like to think that's more what this community is about. Especially again the CheatHappens trainers.
None taken, the only reason why I don't share my knowledge is because is not mine to share. Everything that I know is thanks to DDS, he's been teaching me his techniques because he say's that he's going to retire from making trainer soon. Also, because I let him use my beautiful voice in his trainers :P.

I know that paid trainers aren't cool that's why I try to post as much free trainers as i can. I would love to post all my trainers for free, believe me but unfortunately we live in a world where we have to pay for everything and this is a way for me to support myself right now because I am unemployed.

About supporting FearLess, I don't have a problem with that, STN knows that. I am willing to donate to the site every month from the donations that I get from my trainers, which is not much. Out of 3300 visitors from the Surge +20 Trainer page only 2 people have donated for the premium trainer. You see, posting "Paid Trainers" doesn't mean that I am going to get rich by posting them here.

And NO I am not a guy, I am a beautiful girl ;)

User avatar
arlight1
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:04 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Paid trainers

Post by arlight1 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:38 pm

BooBoo wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:33 pm
arlight1 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 am
Klempnermeister wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 am
In the trainer section there are a lot of paid trainers now. Booboo starts to advertised his trainers (all features you only get when you paid for it) and now CheatHappens as well.

Is that allowed at all? Is there any difference in which paid trainer is allowed and which not? I've tried to read some old topics on CE and figured out paid trainers were allowed to be advertised as well but just want to be sure.
No offense to Booboo, you do a great job with your trainers and I really enjoy them, but I don't think we should allow paid trainers here. This community is more about the usage of cheat engine, and creation/sharing of cheat table and trainers. Paid trainers aren't cool man. Rather than keeping the features of your trainer behind a paywall, why not share the source code or methodology behind some of the hacks/cheats you provide. Share some of the knowledge required to make them. Provide some tutorials, and the like. I like to think that's more what this community is about. Especially again the CheatHappens trainers.
None taken, the only reason why I don't share my knowledge is because is not mine to share. Everything that I know is thanks to DDS, he's been teaching me his techniques because he say's that he's going to retire from making trainer soon. Also, because I let him use my beautiful voice in his trainers :P.

I know that paid trainers aren't cool that's why I try to post as much free trainers as i can. I would love to post all my trainers for free, believe me but unfortunately we live in a world where we have to pay for everything and this is a way for me to support myself right now because I am unemployed.

About supporting FearLess, I don't have a problem with that, STN knows that. I am willing to donate to the site every month from the donations that I get from my trainers, which is not much. Out of 3300 visitors from the Surge +20 Trainer page only 2 people have donated for the premium trainer. You see, posting "Paid Trainers" doesn't mean that I am going to get rich by posting them here.

And NO I am not a guy, I am a beautiful girl ;)
NO way! That's YOUR voice?! That's awesome. Will DDS teach us as well :P , can you ask him? Or can you teach us after he retires?

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 10
Contact:

Re: Paid trainers

Post by BooBoo » Sat May 20, 2017 2:00 pm

arlight1 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:38 pm
BooBoo wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:33 pm
arlight1 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:08 am


No offense to Booboo, you do a great job with your trainers and I really enjoy them, but I don't think we should allow paid trainers here. This community is more about the usage of cheat engine, and creation/sharing of cheat table and trainers. Paid trainers aren't cool man. Rather than keeping the features of your trainer behind a paywall, why not share the source code or methodology behind some of the hacks/cheats you provide. Share some of the knowledge required to make them. Provide some tutorials, and the like. I like to think that's more what this community is about. Especially again the CheatHappens trainers.
None taken, the only reason why I don't share my knowledge is because is not mine to share. Everything that I know is thanks to DDS, he's been teaching me his techniques because he say's that he's going to retire from making trainer soon. Also, because I let him use my beautiful voice in his trainers :P.

I know that paid trainers aren't cool that's why I try to post as much free trainers as i can. I would love to post all my trainers for free, believe me but unfortunately we live in a world where we have to pay for everything and this is a way for me to support myself right now because I am unemployed.

About supporting FearLess, I don't have a problem with that, STN knows that. I am willing to donate to the site every month from the donations that I get from my trainers, which is not much. Out of 3300 visitors from the Surge +20 Trainer page only 2 people have donated for the premium trainer. You see, posting "Paid Trainers" doesn't mean that I am going to get rich by posting them here.

And NO I am not a guy, I am a beautiful girl ;)
NO way! That's YOUR voice?! That's awesome. Will DDS teach us as well :P , can you ask him? Or can you teach us after he retires?
I don't think he will. the main reason why he teach me was because I kept bugging him to teach me for a long long time jejeje.

Also, he told me that one of the reasons why he doesn't post tutorials or teach his techniques to other people is because a lot of people come to places like this one where people like to share their techniques, methods on how to find a certain option that they can't make on their own for their cheat tables or trainers and they don't even give the proper credits to the one who posted the method to find that option, they just say that they found it on their own.

zycamzip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 9:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Paid trainers

Post by zycamzip » Sat May 20, 2017 2:52 pm

I can give some insight here. 5000 registered users, does not mean 5000 active members. Forums get a lot of fake accounts, or rather bots which register so that they can have a URL in the signature or in the profile. It's considered Grey Hat SEO. Not technically spamming, but still taking up some site resources.

Note: Those bots CAN shut down a site, as this site raises it's Page Ranks. Getting to page rank 4, is a slow arduous process, and once it even hits page rank 3, it's going to get swamped. Advertising brings those bots. Admin note here, you will need a cookie based login/register in order to stop them. CAPCHA's do not work.

Hosting comes in many shapes and sizes. Depending on the host, $75 might be a full server or just a cloud hosting package. I can help give some insight (if asked) on where to get a full server for cheap.

There are a couple possible solutions I see for paid trainers. Have a dedicated section, and have those who wish to offer paid trainers there, pay a fee to do so. Next, sell all trainers on a 3rd party site, where this site gets a dedicated percentage - Think something like Selly here. Or last, partner with another site and sell trainers, splitting the profits.

Personally I would think the first option would be the best - but SEO is a bit short - AND this site doesn't rank well. I found the site from another site which mentioned an author here. Also, there is no reason why you can't charge an advertising fee to advertise paid trainers. But if you do so, you will have to also have a quality control aspect, where the seller has to guarantee his trainers or offer some sort of buyer protection.

NotPWizard
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Paid trainers

Post by NotPWizard » Sat May 20, 2017 2:53 pm

STN wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 pm
NotPWizard wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:02 am
I'm just following BooBoo's lead here. I mean if it's allowed for him/her then it should be allowed for everyone, correct?
First off, please use your real user, it's not banned. I have deleted all your trainer posts because they offer nothing to the user and just redirect to your site. BooBoo's trainers offer a lot of cheats for free, some trainers are also completely free. You should have asked me first or discussed it here before assuming things.

[*]When posting a "Demo" trainer for a shooter the minimum feature must include infinite health if the full trainer has that as well. Lacking that option will get your trainer deleted

BTW, if you’re going to enforce your policies, then you should enforce it equally for everyone. According to these rules if the premium trainer contains infinite health then the free trainer has to contain that as well. DDS/BooBoo’s trainer for The Surge does not meet this criteria:

http://ddstrainers.blogspot.com/2017/05 ... ainer.html

and seeing as how you commented on the trainer in his/her thread, you saw it and know that it didn’t abide by the rules that only seem to apply to us.

So, please make it clear what the REAL rules are and who they do and do not apply to.

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 10
Contact:

Re: Paid trainers

Post by BooBoo » Sat May 20, 2017 3:02 pm

NotPWizard wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:53 pm
STN wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 pm
NotPWizard wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:02 am
I'm just following BooBoo's lead here. I mean if it's allowed for him/her then it should be allowed for everyone, correct?
First off, please use your real user, it's not banned. I have deleted all your trainer posts because they offer nothing to the user and just redirect to your site. BooBoo's trainers offer a lot of cheats for free, some trainers are also completely free. You should have asked me first or discussed it here before assuming things.

[*]When posting a "Demo" trainer for a shooter the minimum feature must include infinite health if the full trainer has that as well. Lacking that option will get your trainer deleted

BTW, if you’re going to enforce your policies, then you should enforce it equally for everyone. According to these rules if the premium trainer contains infinite health then the free trainer has to contain that as well. DDS/BooBoo’s trainer for The Surge does not meet this criteria:

http://ddstrainers.blogspot.com/2017/05 ... ainer.html

and seeing as how you commented on the trainer in his/her thread, you saw it and know that it didn’t abide by the rules that only seem to apply to us.

So, please make it clear what the REAL rules are and who they do and do not apply to.
The user can get Infinite health by using the Unlimited HP Injections. which is free. Just saying super sayjan. ;)

NotPWizard
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Paid trainers

Post by NotPWizard » Sat May 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Users can get infinite health or anything else they want using our FREE CoSMOS gamehacking tool. So, does that count too?

Klempnermeister
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Paid trainers

Post by Klempnermeister » Sat May 20, 2017 3:14 pm

@BooBoo: But that would mean that if a free trainer would do anything regarding health (limited health to 1%, refills health every 30 minutes) its valid to the rules because you can say "They can get infinite health... as a different and worser alternative".

And what is also missing is the direct link according to the rules STN posted as far as I can see, because your "Downloadn-Link" only links to your website which is not a direct link.
Things like these always starts in endless discussions.

I would suggest STN put up some rules (or choose to take the existing) and then these rules apply to everyone including CH and BooBoo and everyone else.

NotPWizard
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Paid trainers

Post by NotPWizard » Sat May 20, 2017 3:18 pm

I think it's becoming clear that the rules around here tend to "bend" around everyone with the exception of a certain website.

STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 242

Re: Paid trainers

Post by STN » Sat May 20, 2017 3:34 pm

I didn't check the individual cheats but i did saw he provided a few for free. I have been very lax on the rules because it's the best we have got. He also didn't abuse this place, i haven't had to PM him once asking to change anything because he or she's been considerate to this community and has actually helped both with cheats and donations.

The main point you're missing here is this isn't CEF getting a millions hits but an unknown website and like zycamzip said ranking for jackshit and full of leechers. If i had enforced the rules (which i was responsible for back in 2014 to stop MAF from abusing CEF) trainers section would be empty and you wouldn't be here Chris.

So please don't lecture me on rules or what i need to do. Here, i am trying to think of ways to accommodate both paid and free trainers when i could go the easiest route and just stop this non-sense or simply say you are not welcome here. Nobody was complaining when BooBoo was posting but as soon as you did, i wake up to an apocalypse . You certainly don't "need" the traffic but FRF and the people posting their trainers here do and i am not going to piss off the community here if they don't want you here. You clearly showed earlier today how you can overshadow other's trainers so you can't get an equal treatment, nevermind the paid trainer makers, the people who make free ones won't even stand a chance.

Like i said, this issue is being discussed. Instead of further derailing this thread and criticizing me, have some patience.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

NotPWizard
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Paid trainers

Post by NotPWizard » Sat May 20, 2017 4:11 pm

I have all the patience in the world. If the users here don't want me around, I'll be happy to leave. I'm not trying to stir anything up, simply pointing out that I was berated for apparently not reading and following the rules with my posts, yet others aren't subject to the same ruleset. It's not like the original CE community or anyone else on this forum has ever treated us with much respect despite doing more for the "free/leechers" than most other sites. Unfortunately I'm the one that could have provided revenue to pay your monthly server costs 10X over where I'm guessing that folks like BooBoo and the thousands of other non-donating members can/will not.

Klempnermeister
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Paid trainers

Post by Klempnermeister » Sat May 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Its not better if you start bitching at hijm @hedop. If he isn't violating a rule just ignore him. God.. I'm missing CE forum and Dark Byte's moderation already...

NotPWizard
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Paid trainers

Post by NotPWizard » Sun May 21, 2017 11:44 am

You seriously just pulled about 80% of that right out of your ass. Oh, and likely killed any chance of me helping your awesome community that can't even manage to support your awesome tables and trainers with a paltry $75/month. We have individual users that DONATE more than that to us PER MONTH, ON TOP of their $100 lifetime membership. So, I'm pretty sure THAT says something.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:52 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Paid trainers

Post by hedop » Sun May 21, 2017 12:10 pm

He stealth promoted again:
NotPWizard wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 11:48 am
I'm pretty sure I saw a +21 trainer for v1.03 64-BIT around somewhere. Can't recall the name of the site.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users