Report post in Tables subforum

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Delth
Cheater
Cheater

Report post in Tables subforum

Post by Delth »

I can't seem to dig up any information about it - it seems that in Tables subforum the button to report a post to moderation is not present. Is that on purpose, does anything go there? It is available everywhere else that I checked, and it is the most active subforum by far.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Report post in Tables subforum

Post by Cas »

Delth wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:06 pm
I can't seem to dig up any information about it - it seems that in Tables subforum the button to report a post to moderation is not present. Is that on purpose, does anything go there? It is available everywhere else that I checked, and it is the most active subforum by far.
Why do you think? Every good thing that is taken away is due to someone abusing it. So the normal member group had this feature revoked, all it was ever used for was reporting trivial issues becoming a gigantic time waster of staff.

It was never used to report actual spam, someone abusing FRF or any content that needed staff attention.

It was pointless anyway as staff check posts/tables posted here manually and on the rare occasion someone reported something we already knew about it. If we miss something, feel free to PM us.