Re-uploading tables

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
STN
Founder
Founder

Re-uploading tables

Post by STN »

I think its great that people are rebuilding the tables database, awesome work guys!

Just one thing, can you guys please credit the author who made the table and also check if the table might already be posted. I've seen this happen a few times now.

Most of the table makers from CEF are here and active, if you find a table that belongs to them chances are they may have posted it already. If its not posted, PM them or post them yourself with full credit to the author.

If you don't know who the author is, just check if it might already be posted then if it isn't, feel free to post it.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Re-uploading tables

Post by Darkedone02 »

yeah I have to go around and ask people to put full credit to those who re-upload a few times.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Just a note on checking whether it was posted already -

The search function is somewhat broken on this forum. Searching for 'berseria' for example, results in an error message saying it's a too common word, and that we should search for a different phrase. Searching for 'tales of berseria' results in the exact same error as well. Not sure what's up with that, but if you can look into that it'd be great.

It doesn't seem to happen with everything, as searching for 'final fantasy' works fine. So it seems to be specific terms only.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

It seems its broken in acp as well lmao. I can't find any settings for search, i must have looked for a few minutes.

Weirdest forums i've ever managed

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

I do not know if this is due to my permission settings, as I do not see anything of the sort on my end, but there should be a 'Search index' link, under the 'Maintenance' tab, on the left panel. From there, you should be able to 'delete index' and then 'create index' to fix the problem per [Link].

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Not there for me either

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Sweet.

CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CyberD3m0n »

I'll (re)upload those of mine which I think do work and then I'll have a look what's missing and what lurks on my computer. Good to see that there are people keeping the spirit alive!

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

So there's no way to fix the search index thing?

Still getting the error on stuff like 'berseria'.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:36 pm

huh i thought i fixed it. Will check it again

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Try now

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Thanks! It works now. :)

CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CyberD3m0n »

Hi folks, here's some good news and some bad news...

I've made this RAR of a lot of tables I've downloaded over time, accumulated from here and there. Most of those came from the main page of the "classic" CE homepage, so I have no idea if any of them were that great (the forum itself always had the better ones if you ask me). However the sheer volume of those files makes it impossible for me to credit all the authors, heck I don't even know where some of those files came from. Thanks to all the contributors!

So TL;DR: lots of tables but I don't exactly know who made them in the first place and if they are still working. I hope this helps in rebuilding what has been taken from us and that this hoster is ok. I'm sorry if this kind of upload is not ok, feel free to be as administrative as you have to be glorious mods!

The password is "fearlessrevolution".
Download here:
[Link]

Another TL;DR: I only want to help. So yeah, I hope I could contribute something to "our cause".

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

STN wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:23 pm
I think its great that people are rebuilding the tables database, awesome work guys!

Just one thing, can you guys please credit the author who made the table and also check if the table might already be posted. I've seen this happen a few times now.

Most of the table makers from CEF are here and active, if you find a table that belongs to them chances are they may have posted it already. If its not posted, PM them or post them yourself with full credit to the author.

If you don't know who the author is, just check if it might already be posted then if it isn't, feel free to post it.
Or you can check Table extras in the table to look over who created the table, sometimes they do write their signature in it.
And STN, thank you for creating Fearless Revolution (now Gamer Gate) so that we can still searching table for some "fun" with our lovely game manipulation tool :mrgreen:

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

CyberD3m0n wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:54 am
Hi folks, here's some good news and some bad news...

I've made this RAR of a lot of tables I've downloaded over time, accumulated from here and there. Most of those came from the main page of the "classic" CE homepage, so I have no idea if any of them were that great (the forum itself always had the better ones if you ask me). However the sheer volume of those files makes it impossible for me to credit all the authors, heck I don't even know where some of those files came from. Thanks to all the contributors!

So TL;DR: lots of tables but I don't exactly know who made them in the first place and if they are still working. I hope this helps in rebuilding what has been taken from us and that this hoster is ok. I'm sorry if this kind of upload is not ok, feel free to be as administrative as you have to be glorious mods!

The password is "fearlessrevolution".
Download here:
[Link]

Another TL;DR: I only want to help. So yeah, I hope I could contribute something to "our cause".
Sweet!!
Thanks CyberD3m0n!