Re:suggest to give priority to the donors first

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re:suggest to give priority to the donors first

Post by danielyee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 am

hi adm n all..i would like to suggest if the priority to be given to the donor request..if a fella contribute..he wil get his req..is it posibble..methos..adm..Stn..can it be..tq

merrowind
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Re:suggest to give priority to the donors first

Post by merrowind » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:11 pm

I am against such a policy. Preferential treatment in this community would hit it at it's core. SAD.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:34 pm

If we consider FRF's survival, it wouldn't. If you think it from the perspective of the community, surely one user wouldn't like preferential treatment.

CaesarCzech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 am

Isnt it enough that we lost The forums at cheat engine and its lot quieter here than it used to be over there now you want to destroy whats left ?

Indie games are already soemwhat ignored here due to lower cheater population. I wonder what STN will think with his dislike for MAF.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:58 am

@CaesarCzech: This is my opinion (asked for or not):

- Indie games mostly are crap, as they suffer from poor design
- most are made with Unity
- Unity is easy to hack, thus tons of trainers
- I take it MAF focuses on "Indie" games cuz of the above (easy to hack)
- if that's so, then you get a shitload of trainers daily/weekly/monthly
- which means more "supporters" (people in for the quick trainer)
- which means more traffic for MAF

Where's the hate? From my perspective, if you just alter Unity data and not create an advanced hack on your own using the classes/methods available, the trainers are plain noob. Sure, they feed the mass, and MAF's (same as this forum) concern is a higher population of "adepts". What differs though is the quality, but that doesn't fit in the "we wanna make money" equation. And that's basically MAF = CH.

BR,
Sun

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Wait what...If for what MAF is hailed as a hero, how is it going to destroy this place if its implemented here? :confused:

I know the traffic situation sucks but eventually people will figure out tables have moved here (i hope so). All of the popular cheat makers from cef are making new cheat tables for big games (Zanzer released a dawn of war 3 cheat table before i could even finish downloading it), if you want to help with that, spread the word. I am spamming so much lol but i don't think it's making any difference.

I am not sure what OP had in mind exactly, someone donates to frf and the frf administration completes requests? or someone else other than frf will complete it because donation was made to frf ?.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:47 am

hi al n adm also humbly friends..its is great to know there are great n wise people out there who can gives opinion..yes..and some of it also make sense.can it be if adm balance it.i know some trainer maker also did have a donation to..
yes it make more supporter..if proposed.. aye or nay
if vote..
some answers in blog is also true..tq

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:22 pm

If you want to help fearlessrevolution, spread the word about this place. That is what this place needs the most right now.

If someone wants to support FRF, they will do so without expecting anything in return. If we don't get any supporters, that's fine too - i'll find some other way to keep this place alive some of which i talked about in the donation thread.

What you are proposing is akin to selling cheats except it will be in the name of "supporting FRF" and you hire someone(us) to do some work for you. That is not donation or support, you just want some cheats and are paying for it. Am i the only one that sees this distinction?. I know we will get more supporters with this but so will making every table here paid, why not go that route then?

I am not against offering rewards for your requests so it gets completed fast or if someone wants to sell their cheats, it was allowed on CEF and since FRF is a copy of cheat engine forums, it's fine here too. Just don't drag FRF into your transactions.

Thank you for the suggestion though

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 am

Personally, I do not care, either way. But if you really wanted to, you could set up a sub-forum that is only accessible to paid members only (subscribers), where they can make whatever requests that they want. That would segregate the paid cheats from the free cheats and would keep the integrity of the forum. If you're worried about meeting demand, you could either set up a monthly cap for requests, for each member, or, use polls and let members vote on what to release.

SinStar87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinStar87 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 am

Now to settle things, since I'm always right. :P

The admins here are all cheat makers as far as I can tell, so if someone offers donations to the site for a table/trainer, the admins should do the table/trainer, if able, since they are all directly connected to the site. Outside that make whatever tables you feel like whenever you feel like it.

sbryzl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sbryzl » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:24 am

I'm not in favor of a VIP section that's not accessible to everyone. The only way I would accept it is if downloads are available and posts are viewable to everyone even if commenting is exclusive.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:50 am

SinStar87 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 am
The admins here are all cheat makers as far as I can tell, so if someone offers donations to the site for a table/trainer, the admins should do the table/trainer, if able, since they are all directly connected to the site. Outside that make whatever tables you feel like whenever you feel like it.
-I am not connected to this site. Admin was forced on to me. :D I am too busy to take on requests, and frankly, I have no interest in doing so. This is a hobby for me -- that's it. I get nothing for serving as Admin, and I am perfectly okay with that.

sbryzl wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:24 am
I'm not in favor of a VIP section that's not accessible to everyone. The only way I would accept it is if downloads are available and posts are viewable to everyone even if commenting is exclusive.
-That would defeat the purpose. Regardless of what happens, it will be STN's call to make.

SinStar87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinStar87 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:22 am

++METHOS wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:50 am
I am not connected to this site. Admin was forced on to me. :D I am too busy to take on requests, and frankly, I have no interest in doing so. This is a hobby for me -- that's it. I get nothing for serving as Admin, and I am perfectly okay with that.
Didn't know that, still, same suggestion just use admins that actually care if the forum they are administrating remains solvent.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:28 am

Why would it need to be Admins? I think, anyone that wants to volunteer their services should be able to do so, following STN's approval.

SinStar87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinStar87 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:33 am

Well I have no clue who all actually creates cheats here, besides the admins. But outside that, staff have more vested interest(or should) in the site than non staff(and more access to know if donations went through).