Re:It is the right time for donation as appreciate the fearless cheat engine blog

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re:It is the right time for donation as appreciate the fearless cheat engine blog

Post by danielyee »

dear all n the honoured adm...methous..std...who ever in the administration...and all great friends
hi..do u al is time to appreciate our fellow friends to pass them a small token donation..as appreciation..
secondly to give fearless ch long term as major trainer creator..
thirdly..how many supporters since creation of cheat engine..
Is it the time..or nay
we must say or vote yea or nay...
tq
as just a discussion..humbly apologise if offend any1..tq

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Re:It is the right time for donation as appreciate the fearless cheat engine blog

Post by STN »

I'll setup a patreon or a donate page for anyone willing to help in the coming days.

I knew from day one donations or help might be non-existent or not enough but that's fine, so far. There are always other ways like ads which are okay with everyone but i really don't want to go down that path and i am not sure if they will cover the cost either.

At this point, we are good for at least a couple more months so i am not really worried, i'll setup a donate anyway in case anyone wants to chip in. If i can't for whatever reason (losing my job for one), you will see me panic lol :P

PS: This is a weird thread so the reason why you see no replies,a poll might've been better but really, it's not something you can "discuss" lol

PS2: I am an STD now ? :lol:

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Re:It is the right time for donation as appreciate the fearless cheat engine blog

Post by danielyee »

hi Stn..ya i know..no matter the outcome...i do believe some of us wil follow this path..oh for fork sake...just a few coin..may not hurt..a dollar also its great...no matter i understood its free for all..i m a new comer..i do apologise..but..my req or case..its for us all in cheat engine group..i suggest voucher on steam..codes wil pass to adm..
and of course ..its for rainy days...the water from tap is not always flow free..just in case..or be mindfullness....its from the heart as appreciation...i do hope some1 out ther understand it...its just my opinion...

Soul Reaver
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soul Reaver »

Hey STN im looking for the donation page but the search aint working can you please provide it ?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »