My tables shared

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
nora10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: My tables shared

Post by nora10 »

Hi Guys,
Could you please provide more context or details about the tables you shared?

nora10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nora10 »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:28 am
nora10 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:16 am
Your tables are well-organized and provide clear, concise information. The layout is visually appealing and easy to navigate, making it simple for users to locate the data they need. Including headers and appropriate labels enhances readability, while any relevant notes or annotations help clarify any nuances in the data. Overall, your tables effectively convey information in a structured manner, facilitating understanding and analysis for anyone accessing them.
I'll update in 2-3 days, i did ate some words while making those info files :lol:, my bad, i admit that :oops:.To make it clear, these shared tables are those constantly updated by me, not all the tables i ever made and shared by me, i did thousands, i'm on many sites under different pseudonyms, only in this forum i'm under VampTY, is part of my italian name and my origins, italian/romanian; also i was few years ago on that thief forum, Mr. AF, i've quit so fast after learning what was what.In rest if you'll see my "name" on other sites, is just thieves stealing tables and posting on their sites, SunBeam knows way better about stealing his work, what was that site called, Cheat H...... or what?

Those tables i shared and i've updated, i tend to share them with the exact needed stuff.Appreciate the words, best wishes and take care! :wub:
Hi,[Link]
It's important to maintain accuracy in shared information, especially when updating files. Your diligence in managing and updating these tables reflects your commitment to quality. It's unfortunate that some individuals exploit the work of others for personal gain, as seen in instances of theft on various forums. SunBeam's experiences with his work being appropriated underscore the need for vigilance in protecting intellectual property.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Updated

HK = Hotkey

Aliens։ Colonial Marines
: Campaign/Firing Range/Stasis Interrupted [Stamina] Sprint
Batman։ Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
: Challenge Mode/DLC/------ [Batman] Timer [Reset] Predator [HK]
Batman։ Arkham City GOTY
: Challenge/-----/--------------/----- [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Timer [Reset] [HK]
Info Options: Updated
Aliens: Colonial Marines
<> The option "Campaign/Firing Range/Stasis Interrupted [Armor]" will work after you have the armor or after you'll sustain some damage.
<> No need to have the option enabled "Campaign/-------------/-------------------- [Arsenal Upgrades] Points" after you've reached rank 60!
<> Use "Campaign/Firing Range/Stasis Interrupted [Stamina] Sprint" and your character won\t get tired.

Batman։ Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
<> Never use "Challenge Mode/DLC/Story [Batman] Armor/Health/One Hit Kill" on any boss fight, also don't use it often in story mode, it will cause errors, there's parts where you don't have to use it!
<> Using "Challenge Mode/DLC/------ [Batman] Score [Combat]" will work only in the first stage, so make the best of it, will add enough for the actual score, use it without "Challenge Mode/DLC/Story [Batman] Armor/Health/One Hit Kill"!
<> Activate "Challenge Mode/DLC/------ [Batman] Timer [Reset] Predator" and then disable it, it will reset the timer to "00:00", don't play with it enabled (black screen), also has a hotkey assigned to it, use "INS" to reset the timer.
<> There's two stages, so using "Challenge Mode/DLC/------ [Batman] Timer [Stop] Shock And Awe" will increase/stop the time, disable when you've had enough!

Batman։ Arkham City GOTY
<> This "Challenge/----/--------------/----- [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Combat [Score]" is for the score in challenges, for combat only, works on the first round, will add more than enough!
<> This "-----------/----/--------------/Story [Batman/Catwoman/-----------/-------] Experience/Hit Strike Combat Combo/Special Combo/Upgrades [Multiplier]" will increase very fast all added in there, use it only in story mode.
<> Avoid using "Challenge/DLC/Side Mission/Story [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Health/Heavy Damage/One Hit Kill" on any boss fight!
<> Using "-----------/----/--------------/Story [Batman/Catwoman/-----------/-------] Maximum Level", will make characters to level "999999", enough, make sure to disable after you've had your fun, don't leave it on!
<> Activate "Challenge/-----/--------------/----- [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Timer [Reset]" and then disable it, it will reset the timer to "00:00", don't play with it enabled, also has a hotkey assigned to it, use "INS" to reset the timer.
<> Using "Challenge/DLC/Side Mission/Story [Batman/Catwoman/Nightwing/Robin] Timer [Stop]" will stop the time to "1:00", disable after you've had your fun!
Added:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Middle-earth™։ Shadow of Mordor™
Remember Me
Info Options: Added
<> The folder "stealth edit" will need to be added in "Cheat Engine" installed folder location, in "\plugins" (the version must be 2.4.2 or newer, make sure also to add the right files corresponding to your "CPU", either the 32 version or the 64 version, not both).Then enable the plugin in "Cheat Engine" through "Edit/Settings/Plugins" and select, regarding your "CPU", either "umstealthedit-i386" or "umstealthedit-x86_64.dll" and "Usermode Stealthedit functionality for CE 6.5 and later (Version 2.4.2)" and finish with "OK".If "Data Execution Prevention (DEP)" is disabled, you'll need to enable that before using any of the scripts, by just adding "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn" in your "Command Prompt(Admin)" and then hit "Enter" and then you'll need to restart your machine! To disable just use "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff", the same way as before and then also reset your PC.
<> Activating "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Ammo Bar [Ammo/Fuel]" will add a lot of fuel for "Flamethrower" and for "High Power FlameThrower" and when any of these two weapons will ran out of fuel after use, just disable and enable the option, in order to refill the fuel!
<> You can deactivate "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Challenges [Level] Score [Points]" after you've had enough and if you want to modify the value you can do that inside the script where is "(int)50000", change that "50000" to another value, not too high though!
<> The option for "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Challenges [Level] Timer [Countdown]" will set to timer to "01:00", you can modify the value inside the script, where is "(int)60000" with whatever value you want, knowing that "1" second is "1000".
<> Enable "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Durability [Power Meter]" and keep in mind that you'll lose the power if you're hit, so either collect one gem or hit some enemy to have your full power meter, gained or restored!
<> During the "Single Player" campaign or through the "Download Content" gameplay when using "Download Content/Single Player [Adam "Kane" Marcus/Lara Croft/Raziel] Endurance [Health]" will still get the player die in some circumstances, traps related.In "Download Content", in "All the Trappings - Challenge Pack 1", "Things that Go Boom - Challenge Pack 2" and "Hazardous Reunion - Challenge Pack 3", there's some maps where you need to gain a certain score in order to win, now since you won't be able to die, you can win faster if you'll disable this option or make your character to die!

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
<> Enable "Challenges [Level/Tomb] Multiplier [Gems] Chests" then collect more gems to increase the value, you need these to open any chest you'd like.
<> Score will be increased fast if you'll use "Challenges [Level/Tomb] Multiplier [Gems] Points/Score" and collect some gems.
<> Enable "Challenges [Level/Tomb] Timer [Countdown]" and then switch to "Challenges" tab to update the value, you can modify the value inside the script where's "(int)42" to whatever number you'd like.
<> Use "Challenges [Level/Tomb] Timer [Time Bomb]" when you'll use any of the time bombs, disable after use.
<> Enable "Durability [Power Meter]" and keep in mind that you'll lose the power if you're hit, so either collect one gem or hit some enemy to have your full power meter, gained or restored!
<> This "Protection [Fire/Gas/Ice]" will keep you protected from them, will also protect enemies as well, so disable this in case you'll want to kill your enemies, also you won't die if you'll fall, deactivate the cheat and reload your last saved game.

Middle-earth™։ Shadow of Mordor™
<> Activate "Lord Of The Hunt/Story Mode/The Bright Lord/Trials Of War [Combat] Runes Collected [Epic/High Level]" and collect those "gold/high level" runes from those killed uruks.
<> Use "Lord Of The Hunt/Story Mode/The Bright Lord/Trials Of War [Player] Health/One Hit Kill" only if needed and make sure that using this option will leave your riding pet vulnerable.
<> Activate "Lord Of The Hunt/Story Mode/-----------------/-------------- [Saurons'Army] Uruk Army Intel" and select some uruk in "Sauron's Army" and mark it as target!
<> Use "-------------------/Story Mode/-----------------/-------------- [Upgrades] Abilities [Ability Points/Experience]" and deactivate after.
<> Activate "-------------------/Story Mode/-----------------/-------------- [Upgrades] Abilities [Upgrades] Abilities [Power Points/Tier Unlock]" before you'll receive the points and deactivate after that.
<> In the atributes menu just activate "-------------------/Story Mode/-----------------/-------------- [Upgrades] Abilities [Upgrades] Atributes [Mirian]" and unlock whatever you need, then disable it!

Remember Me
<> Activate "Remember Me" and then enter the game, switch back to your table and then you can enable whatever options you might desire.
<> You can use "Combat [Cooldown] S-Pressen" for any of the "S-Pressens" remembered, it will unlock the cooldown.
<> Add your desired value to "Combat [Gauge] Focus" and then lock it, also the final value is "600".
<> Maximum level for "Enhancement [Status] PMP Total [Energy]" is "14" and the final value is "53000".
<> Episode 5 (Door Code) 2058, also in this level the aim is bugged, assign in to another key or restart your level.
<> Episode 7 (Puzzle Door) "H" for "HOMINIS", "3" for "M3MORIZE", last "O" for "EVOLUTION"
<> Episode 7 (Puzzle Conception Cube) As you'll face the pillars from up looking at the pillars below, move "Mother" (LISTEN-CONSOLE), then "Father" (ADMIRE-PROTECT) and at last "Child" (LISTEN-LISTEN.)
Plugin:

Aliens vs. Predator
Plugin: Setup
> Overwrite the folder "plugins" and make sure also to add the right files corresponding to your "CPU", either the 32 version or the 64 version, not both.
> Then enable the plugin in "Cheat Engine" through "Edit/Settings/Plugins" and select, regarding your "CPU", either "umstealthedit-i386.dll" or "umstealthedit-x86_64.dll" and "Usermode Stealthedit functionality for CE 6.5 and later (Version 2.4.2)" and finish with "OK".
> If "Data Execution Prevention (DEP)" is disabled, you'll need to enable that before using any of the scripts, by just adding "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn" in your "Command Prompt(Admin)" and then hit "Enter" and then you'll need to restart your machine! To disable just use "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff",
the same way as before and then also reset your PC.
Plugin: Credits
STN
Credits
Cielos
notpikachu
SeiKur0
VampTY
Important!
In order to use any of these tables you need to have the latest version of Cheat Engine!
All updated tables are for Steam versions and updated untill this moment, feb 2024, i also recommend pasting these over the old ones, all had slightly small fixes here and there, didn't worth mentioning them.

Password for both archives: viviana

All is from this forum and for this forum members, much love for all of them and take care! :wub: :lol:

PS: I've added these here since i've reached the limit of 60000 words in my post (first one) and sorry for not adding it faster (was busy with my kid) and also for eating letters in those info provided! :P :wub:
Attachments
Plugin SE.7z
Plugin SE
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 189 times
Tables [Updated].7z
Tables [Updated] STEAM
(60.68 KiB) Downloaded 212 times