Reg:blog group trainer ally together

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Reg:blog group trainer ally together

Post by danielyee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 pm

morning to adm n al..i understand the case....sir do u hav a backup server..in case ..those idiots corrupts again..a backup..sort of..ther is a few ..really independence..base in united states..u ar al us citizens..hope u guys of al with great hackers n backers..try to united no matter the differences...

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:25 pm

danielyee wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 pm
morning to adm n al..i understand the case....sir do u hav a backup server..in case ..those idiots corrupts again..a backup..sort of..ther is a few ..really independence..base in united states..u ar al us citizens..hope u guys of al with great hackers n backers..try to united no matter the differences...
Honestly, no i don't have a backup server. This server is burning a hole in my pocket, if i get a backup server i would be the reason for killing it (since i won't be able to afford anymore) not ESA or DDOSes :lol:

I am not based in US and that's the whole reason i can stand up where Dark Byte can't. I can't say about the DDOS, if that became a problem i know a server that my brother's company used that is focused on dealing with ddos attacks but it's expensive and it doesn't make sense to use such big servers not to mention i can't afford it and will have to probably do fundraising.

I think you're worrying too much, we didn't lose cef and ESA hasn't succeeded in their goal. I still see tables being posted everywhere and new tables posting here. If God forbid, we met same fate as CEF, i have no doubt someone else continue from where we left off. But again, i don't see that happening.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:21 am

hi gud morning sir n adm.well say sir..as they say we must be aware n mindfulness...but who knows right..
i hope al be well

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:43 am

hi all n adm...i do believe is it the timing now for a donation...to help the blog..
question..
how many fan or supporter we hav
are they al willing to help
..al must hav long discussion..
i believe with the resources..it wil help fearless ch to grow
nay or aye

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:08 pm

danielyee wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:43 am
hi all n adm...i do believe is it the timing now for a donation...to help the blog..
question..
how many fan or supporter we hav
are they al willing to help
..al must hav long discussion..
i believe with the resources..it wil help fearless ch to grow
nay or aye
Zero but i haven't asked for help. I am not sure how many people will be willing to help though, so far i can afford the server myself. When i can't, i'll ask.

Darkedone02
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darkedone02 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 pm

I think the OP want us all to work together to make cheats and protect one another from people that could go after yall for making cheat tables since the CEF DDoS attack and Copyright infringement attacks, almost like one gigantic team instead of just a massive community. Something like gameshark, game genie, and codebreaker teams in the past.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:03 am

morning all ..adm..zero..and others..
mr darkedone02 hav listen my views..wise wisdom words sire
..yeah..this is the one..call for united front..
n its also call mindfullness..
its not about us..its about all of us..the great creators of trainer..
ther r a few..as i know..thy r real independence like us ..the fearless group..but if some one can nego..or ask them..they may think of it..
as for us all..the fan n supporters..
a vote to hav this opinion to go thru..
2.fundings..donation..aye or nay ..long term..fearless ch to survive in long run..i know its free for all..
3.our group since creation of cheat engine..aka fearless ch..how strong we r
4.meeting between the adm...aye or nay..
we al must try to join in a way..no doubt the differences..for the base group fearless ch aka cheat engine..
and then we can talk with the others great creator of trainer in the internet world.
ya n in the end is all down to methos..n fearless adm..
tq..if i annoy anyone ..i humbly apologise..its just my opinion
tq

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:58 pm

wow .morning all.n adm..heard ther s another attack back from ur announcement..it really sucks..its the time now..again..how on eatth ..ther hav another attack..by that bugger or ddosh...any chance u accept voucher steam..if i can pass it to u

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee » Mon May 01, 2017 9:51 am

hi all..adm..i was wonder if there is another 4th or 5th attacks by Ddos..can fearless hangon..

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Mon May 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi "Daniel".

Would you be as kind as to drop the charade and post normally? Let us know who you REALLY are. Been watching your posts for a while now. Not enough effort put into masking your steps :)

BR,
Sun

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee » Mon May 01, 2017 6:44 pm

hi sir..i m from china..i work in a factory in china.i play pc games.i just a normal supervisor.my english is not very good.so to say.i buy games from steam..cos here is very rural area.this place i work is like 400 people here.so sometime i dont really understand the sentences.i m mid 30s.so to intro myself.