Resident Evil 2 Trainer +20 by FLiNG

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Kyle_Lokharte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Resident Evil 2 Trainer by FLiNG

Post by Kyle_Lokharte » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 am

Is this trainer safe to use? Malwarebytes flags it twice, one file that goes straight to APP Roaming upon download, the other being the RAR itself.

vosszaa
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by vosszaa » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:43 am

Kyle_Lokharte wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 am
Is this trainer safe to use? Malwarebytes flags it twice, one file that goes straight to APP Roaming upon download, the other being the RAR itself.
Probably false positive

JessieKazama
Cheat Queen
Cheat Queen

Post by JessieKazama » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:54 am

FLiNG's trainers are always safe been using them for years, your AV is false flagging it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:12 am

Another reason I install an AV from time to time (like KAV), say every 6 months, scan the disk, uninstall it. Really now.. you don't need it hogging your resources daily. Just cuz you have some paranoia urge to "feel safe". Wear a condom for that! :D

CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaliberCH » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:20 am

muccmaster wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:34 pm
FLiNG is the man. Dudes trainers are better than cheathappens and they're free.
Dude totally completely copied our Tyrant and Time options, literally the same locations and method, and did so 24 hours later than we did, but whatevs.

Have a great year,
Caliber

FLiNG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FLiNG » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:33 am

CaliberCH wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:20 am
muccmaster wrote:
Dude totally completely copied our Tyrant and Time options, literally the same locations and method, and did so 24 hours later than we did, but whatevs.

Have a great year,
Caliber
Please don't assume I copied your code because I made them later than you do. There are options you made later than me, too. I wouldn't assume you copied my codes.

It seems that you removed the game time option because of a bug that causes zombies not attacking, mine doesn't have the bug (the old version which freezes game time has the bug, and I have fixed it).
Here is the solution just to prove that I did not copy your code.
In the game time structure, set [base+28] to zero and reset game time to whatever, but don't freeze it. Because either time if frozen or [base+28] is greater than current game time will cause the bug.

I allow the game time to run from 1 to 60 seconds in a loop. Here's my script.
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aobresetgametime,re2.exe,48 8B 4F 60 48 85 C9 75 * 8D 51 * 45 * * 48 * * E8 * * * * EB * 48 8D 04 2A 48 89 41 18) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"re2.exe"+AD9D8F5)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
code:
lea rax,[rdx+rbp]
mov [rcx+18],rax
sub rax,[rcx+20]
cmp [newmem+200],#60000000
jl short next
mov [newmem+200],0
next:
add [newmem+200],#1000000
sub rax,[newmem+200]
mov [rcx+30],rax
xor rax,rax
mov [rcx+28],rax
jmp return

newmem+200:
dd #0

aobresetgametime+19:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
return:
registersymbol(aobresetgametime)

[DISABLE]

aobresetgametime+19:
db 48 8D 04 2A 48 89 41 18
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(aobresetgametime)

As for the tyrant code, I simply choose the codes that writes to tyrant's knockdown timer as my injection point, there's nothing special about it, just basic AA script.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:01 am

..and to think I thought I was the only one who he picks on :) Dude's got a god complex.

@FLiNG: Tell you what.. from now on I'll just invent crap like this - - "you stole my option from this table" - - just to fuck around with him, determining him to post a big ass explanation how he did it first, 24-48 hours before me. See how that feels. I said it in several occasions: I respect his knowledge, work and determination; but when he posts crap like this, I start to see how decayed he's turned. Must be bad times for CH, business going downhill (this is where he'll gloat that CH's never been better). If it's all about "the hook spot".. tell you what.. I'll hijack one of their trainers, move the hook to the next set of instructions and do the same thing in the cave, 1:1; the only thing different will be the JMP back. Let's see him complain then. Lastly, the mere fact that he debugged your trainer says what I've been saying all along - - what makes us think he doesn't rip other people's trainers? You can't seriously expect me to think with that many updates a game receives across time and the several options being requested that he doesn't have in his trainers in the beginning, but suddenly appearing at a certain point in time, after 2-3 game updates, he'd have created them all? Yeah, an accusation. Am expecting he invokes the legal argument at this point..

Guess it's time I dropped the bomb; just to stop this fucking egotistical random bashing.

Shinox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shinox » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:58 am

is there a cheat for highlighting objects / documents / Mr. Raccoon .. please add this cheat like you did with RE7
I would love to save my time in this game instead of going back and forth
Last edited by Shinox on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:03 am

CaliberCH wrote:
muccmaster wrote:

Have a great year,
Caliber
I bet you weren't really expecting FLING to come here and defend himself :lol:

Busted
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Don't PM me asking for cheats, I'll just ignore you. Use the search function instead.

Jhon5912
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jhon5912 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:37 pm

FLiNG grate work and many thanks for this Trainer!

FLiNG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FLiNG » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:32 pm

Shinox wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:58 am
is there a cheat for highlighting objects / documents / Mr. Raccoon .. please add this cheat like you did with RE7
I would love to save my time in this game instead of going back and forth
I did make a highlight objects option but it is not perfect, it's much more difficult than RE7 and doesn't work as good as in RE7.
It highlights most objects except some doors and some objects with very short view distance (had to filter them out to avoid accidentally interacting with random objects).

Edit: You may want to disable it in certain area, because it may allow you to interact with objects that are far away.
Attachments
Resident Evil 2 v1.0 Plus 19 Trainer.rar
(724.31 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Last edited by FLiNG on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:35 pm

So I was a bit right when I said something earlier; crap, why did I delete the post? :D

BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by BooBoo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:17 pm

@FLiNG Nice werk on your Trainer ;)

Take Care
DDS
Last edited by BooBoo on Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jhon5912
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jhon5912 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:21 pm

wtf is going on Lmho! ^^^^^^^

CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaliberCH » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:40 pm

STN wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:03 am
CaliberCH wrote:
muccmaster wrote:

Have a great year,
Caliber
I bet you weren't really expecting FLING to come here and defend himself :lol:

Busted
I got out of this what I needed and wanted. Everything has it's purpose.

There's also zero way to know if this is 'Fling', since, well, this person doesn't sound at all like Fling, or Chinese with their typing and grammar, and putting CE table script on here. Maybe Fling's engine is Cheatengine after all, who knows. Look at all the fanboys coming in here to prostrate, lol.

As for the RE2 game, I got tired of the item editor talk, and people creating 100 options to unlock each Trophy and just did an unlock everything single option that unlocks the episodes, weapons, characters, everything.

The options removed last night for a few hours were removed for testing, then put back in untouched, then adding about 7 more options, including my unlock options. The issue people were having was due to the Zombies Dont Attack option being left on in certain situations when saving, which carried over into the load. It's nice to know that everyone is visiting our site just as often as I visit theirs.

Let me just say that I am a big fan of the real Fling's work and reversing. If the real Fling contacted me directly, then I'd be happy to discuss the similarities, timing, and code injection, and solutions directly regarding the options on this game. If this is really you then it's the first I've seen of an actual posting by you anywhere, so it's refreshing if true.

So yeah, I did not expect Fling to come in here at all. So with that, I am feeling a bit embarrassed if this is the real deal. With that said, my SINCERE apologies for being a dick here. I get angry when people degrade my site and my work. Nice job on the new option by Fling (whoever or wherever you are) to highlight objects. Now I will go hide in silence in a dark hole here and watch from the shadows. You got me.

Moving on from this title as it's been totally owned at this point. Happy New Year to all you awesome guys.
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:01 am
Guess it's time I dropped the bomb; just to stop this fucking egotistical random bashing.
I only responded when I saw Cheat happens on here, and bad mouthing of our site/work, which is why I posted what I did. Again, I got out of this what I wanted and needed. As you can see, Fling doesn't like it either when someone makes derogatory or statements they don't agree with.

Your explanation of how to steal other's option is exactly how people steal other's option and then claim they made their own. Thanks for the dissertation. It seems you may have done this before. None of us are stupid. People who care about their reputations aren't going to grab the actual scripts and just paste them into their engine.

With that said, I already apologized, since I actually might believe this is Fling, which is strange since I've seen nothing from 'Fling' anywhere ever in terms of writing posts or dialogue.

Have a super day.
FLiNG wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:33 am
CaliberCH wrote:
muccmaster wrote:

Have a great year,
Caliber
Please don't assume I copied your code because I made them later than you do. There are options you made later than me, too. I wouldn't assume you copied my codes.

It seems that you removed the game time option because of a bug that causes zombies not attacking, mine doesn't have the bug (the old version which freezes game time has the bug, and I have fixed it).
Here is the solution just to prove that I did not copy your code.
In the game time structure, set [base+28] to zero and reset game time to whatever, but don't freeze it. Because either time if frozen or [base+28] is greater than current game time will cause the bug.

I allow the game time to run from 1 to 60 seconds in a loop. Here's my script.
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aobresetgametime,re2.exe,48 8B 4F 60 48 85 C9 75 * 8D 51 * 45 * * 48 * * E8 * * * * EB * 48 8D 04 2A 48 89 41 18) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"re2.exe"+AD9D8F5)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
code:
lea rax,[rdx+rbp]
mov [rcx+18],rax
sub rax,[rcx+20]
cmp [newmem+200],#60000000
jl short next
mov [newmem+200],0
next:
add [newmem+200],#1000000
sub rax,[newmem+200]
mov [rcx+30],rax
xor rax,rax
mov [rcx+28],rax
jmp return

newmem+200:
dd #0

aobresetgametime+19:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
return:
registersymbol(aobresetgametime)

[DISABLE]

aobresetgametime+19:
db 48 8D 04 2A 48 89 41 18
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(aobresetgametime)

As for the tyrant code, I simply choose the codes that writes to tyrant's knockdown timer as my injection point, there's nothing special about it, just basic AA script.
As stated above, I actually believe this is you and I accept your explanation. I hope you will accept my apology. I shouldn't have started a war with another trainer maker and good coder here. I let the reactionary side get the best of me sometimes. However, the entire incident has it's reasons and purpose.

Sincere apologies.

best,
Cal