Post by vosszaa » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:39 am

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Re: Resident Evil 2 Trainer +20 by FLiNG

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:59 am

CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:29 am
I didn't ask for it.. I am desperately trying to avoid it. But here we are 6 posts later, and now you've joined in.

I didn't say Tim hasn't contributed. I said his time is better spent doing THAT, rather than getting into bullshit 'text walls' fights here, as you have actually just joined in, as well.

I am probably older than you are, and just as intolerant and tired of this shit as you are, trust me.

I agree with you, please give this subject a rest and get the thread OFF of this topic and BACK onto the original topic. For my part in this, I already apologized and TRIED to move on. I only get SARCASTIC and ASSHOLISH when people ASK FOR IT. Don't let 'Tim' off the hook as if he didn't start this, then continue it. If he contributes here, then great. GO DO THAT. Leave me alone, and out of it.
But you keep posting, and stating this BS. Say, "Oh, I don't want to actually conversat so I'll just post BS and say I'm trying to avoid it".
Here's the difference, I'm not trying to avoid it; so if you post, so will I it's really basic tit for tat (Wikipedia.org - tit for tat). Like I said the old lady gets hot for this shit, and I guess to some extent I do too.
But maybe a new topic should be made, say "Calling CaliberCH on their BS" or "TheyCallMeTim13 is a childish asshole".

But at this point I'm 3 guinnesses in and will likely forget for awhile and not care after that.

And in all seriousness CaliberCH, I do wish a good night. Just know if a friend doesn't call me on my BS to my face, I assume they just talk shit behind my back.

EDIT: And I see you really didn't want to meet up, way to get a guy's hopes up; hope your happy, thought I made a new friend but I guess not.

EDIT: @All, and sorry to everyone else you're always welcome to tell me when it's time to stop, good friends do stuff like that. Or maybe this was you telling me just that.

r33voo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r33voo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:48 am

@theycallmetim13
Stop please, it's not conducive or productive to this thread like most times when he gets called out and tries to defend himself. I'm not agreeing or siding with him but you did bring this back up after several weeks. And a few people on this site have called him out (notably SunBeam from what I've seen) but they seem to actually be getting along now in this thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8722. I don't think this conversation is helping anyone except to get more pissed off. You quoted Benjamin in the BooBoo Metro Exodus thread that you dont necessarily condone paying for trainers but you will defend it. Caliber making a stupid statement that is potentially racist or (definitely) moronic based on his assumptions also doesn't help anything but he apologized and moved on unlike you seem to want to.

If you're around New England and want a new friend we can meet up and grab a drink but not if you're gonna act like this. Cheers

CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaliberCH » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:43 pm

r33voo wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:48 am
@theycallmetim13
Stop please, it's not conducive or productive to this thread like most times when he gets called out and tries to defend himself. I'm not agreeing or siding with him but you did bring this back up after several weeks. And a few people on this site have called him out (notably SunBeam from what I've seen) but they seem to actually be getting along now in this thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8722. I don't think this conversation is helping anyone except to get more pissed off. You quoted Benjamin in the BooBoo Metro Exodus thread that you dont necessarily condone paying for trainers but you will defend it. Caliber making a stupid statement that is potentially racist or (definitely) moronic based on his assumptions also doesn't help anything but he apologized and moved on unlike you seem to want to.

If you're around New England and want a new friend we can meet up and grab a drink but not if you're gonna act like this. Cheers
I agree.. This thread needs to be brought back on topic, this is getting stupid. As I stated before, I apologize for my part in it before, which started this to begin with, as I made a statement accusing another trainer maker of ripping our work, to which they responded, and I apologized after hearing them.

I meant NOTHING RACIST at all about someone's nationality. This planet is so fucking touchy now about every damn little thing. Is it racist to logically assume people's nationality based on clues or queues? Racist is saying people from 'so and so' are 'such and such' human beings (as a derogatory term or in a derogatory manner). I cannot speak or even interpret Chinese, so ME posting on a Chinese forum board (trying to use google translate or something) would probably be a hoot to them, and would indicate pretty quickly that Chinese isn't my first language. Is this racist?

I've already PM and discussed this with Fling, and I don't think HE (/she?) thinks anything 'racist' is going on.

Can we drop this already. If you just want to have fun beating each other up or calling me or CH names, then start some sort of anti-caliber anti-Ch thread somewhere else here on fearless. Lord knows I've seen them before.

If it were ME in New England, I'd LOVE a beer right now. Big Patriots fan, BTW. Been to Foxboro many times to watch games.

I've moved the discussion to PM's. Let's hope it stays there. If this continues now, then it's because people just want to argue and fight. I am out of it at this point on this thread at least.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:43 pm

Actually Tim was done. But this r33voo guy out of nowhere had to chime in and mod this thread.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Don't PM me asking for cheats, I'll just ignore you. Use the search function instead.

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KyoSune » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:56 pm

ALRIGHT, to get back on topic.

What kind of cheats do you think we should see to make things interesting for the engine? I'd personally like to see a character/stance randomizer for the giggles.

r33voo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r33voo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:23 am

STN wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:43 pm
Actually Tim was done. But this r33voo guy out of nowhere had to chime in and mod this thread.
Sorry for trying to keep the peace and get things back on topic. And he literally asked for someone to tell him to stop if they thought the need to do so. I won't reply anymore unless I have something to actually offer I guess. Sorry.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:15 am

r33voo wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:23 am
Sorry for trying to keep the peace and get things back on topic. And he literally asked for someone to tell him to stop if they thought the need to do so. I won't reply anymore unless I have something to actually offer I guess. Sorry.
Please don't take my comment the wrong way, i wasn't being a dick. You're obviously oblivious to what is really going on here and your coming here trying to mini mod the topic felt annoying.

I see it this way - Caliber came in here accusing FLING without any proofs. I wanted to delete the post, several people reported his post but i ignored all that and let it live thinking Caliber wouldn't accuse someone like FLING without solid proof right? Apparently Cali did and later apologised.

Imagine if roles were reversed, suppose i or Sunbeam or FLING were to go to CH and accuse Caliber. How would they treat us? Not very kindly.

So when i allowed this topic to be trashed with something i knew in my heart was bullshit and ignored everyone's suggestions, i am not going to stop others from giving a tough time to Caliber because he apologised. It just wouldn't be fair to everyone. Besides, Tim had a really curious question and i can assure you he's the sanest of us all three, so he's not the kind of person to be a dick to someone for no reason.

Besides, this thread is getting some exposure and this amazing trainer of Fling needs more love. If FLING has any issue, I'll wipe it clean.

Anyway, everyone said what they wanted to say. Things will go back on topic now.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Don't PM me asking for cheats, I'll just ignore you. Use the search function instead.

Zobek57
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zobek57 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:59 am

KyoSune wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:56 pm
ALRIGHT, to get back on topic.

What kind of cheats do you think we should see to make things interesting for the engine? I'd personally like to see a character/stance randomizer for the giggles.
New here, thanks for the trainer FLiNG.

I would personally see an option to cure poison to improve the trainer?

For the engine... Adding doors opening animations for the old school mood?
But really, maybe replace some existing zombies with some of the 3 new ones.

Jeff_TM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeff_TM » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:23 am

my keyboard dont have numbers pad, how can i use ? is there any ways to change hot keys?

vosszaa
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by vosszaa » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:09 am

Jeff_TM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:23 am
my keyboard dont have numbers pad, how can i use ? is there any ways to change hot keys?
I dont think you can rebind the keys

JessieKazama
Cheat Queen
Cheat Queen

Post by JessieKazama » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:46 am

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:09 am
Jeff_TM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:23 am
I dont think you can rebind the keys
If you type keyboard in the windows search bar you will see On Screen Keyboard pop up. You can click the keys on there to use the trainer.

mrmouha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrmouha » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:19 am

Thank you, it's working.