Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Post Reply
User avatar
ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 pm
Reputation: 132

Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by ArmY of 0n3 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer [Steam]

Image


How to use this Trainer :

1.Run the Game.

2.Run the Trainer.

3.Press button "Insert" on your keyboard to activate the trainer (Press "Ok", Wait 1-5 sec.).

4.Choose your cheat.

Virustotal

Download:

stupiddimbulb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:33 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by stupiddimbulb » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:06 am

Sorry, what is "mega experience?"

User avatar
ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 pm
Reputation: 132

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by ArmY of 0n3 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:52 pm

stupiddimbulb wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:06 am
Sorry, what is "mega experience?"
Image

Fast Level Up ...

stupiddimbulb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:33 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by stupiddimbulb » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:01 am

Okay but how does it work, I press F2 and it says cheat activated but nothing happens.

User avatar
ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 pm
Reputation: 132

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by ArmY of 0n3 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:09 pm

stupiddimbulb wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:01 am
Okay but how does it work, I press F2 and it says cheat activated but nothing happens.
Works when your level is less than 14 !

berry7009
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:09 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by berry7009 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:43 pm

Trainer crashes when after pressing ok?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by tizzio » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:07 am

@ArmY of 0n3 thanks :D , i was so happy of this game untill i noticed that it is nothing but a fucking : " hurry up hurry up the time is running out" , or " protect that handicapped shit head that is doing all he can in order to get killed " , or " protect this object untill the end of the timer even knowing that is isn't really possible because we make sure that the attacks will always come from directions and in a way that prevent you from do anything to protect the object ", that really ruined everything , but thanks to your trainer all of those problems are solved and we can actually hve fun playing this game :D

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 973

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by SunBeam » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:47 am

Super Produtcion? :)

MoonLight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:58 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by MoonLight » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:05 am

Instant Wingsuit boost doesn't work. Says the address wasn't found, please restart the trainer and game. After restarting doesn't work. By the way, could you use Original function name, like what it was meant to be, instead of using stuff like "Super Production Speed", "Mega Experience", "Super Pilot Cooldown", and rest. Thanks for making one BTW.

dragineye
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by dragineye » Thu May 02, 2019 12:40 am

ArmY of 0n3 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:44 pm
Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer [Steam]

Image


How to use this Trainer :

1.Run the Game.

2.Run the Trainer.

3.Press button "Insert" on your keyboard to activate the trainer (Press "Ok", Wait 1-5 sec.).

4.Choose your cheat.

Virustotal

Download:
  • Just Cause 4 - Update 1 +16 Trainer.zip
is there a reason why windows defender is halting the download because it says this is a Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 555

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:37 am

dragineye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:40 am
...

is there a reason why windows defender is halting the download because it says this is a Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A
Most likely because Microsoft has a policy that 100 false positives is better than a 1 false negative. So if they are unsure it's flagged as some thing, most times it doesn't even seem to matter what they flag it as; I think they literal use a dart board some times. Just google it, everything it flags as "Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.A" seems to be a false positive. It boils down to most people look at detection rates and not if it actually detects real threats, thus some companies just go for a high detection rates and don't care if the threats are real or not. I tend to look more at what "ESET-NOD32", "Kaspersky Labs", and "Malwarebytes" find; they actually tend to have better/realistic results.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

matt580998
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:09 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by matt580998 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:44 pm

dragineye, are you using Windows 10? For me, the zip file downloads successfully and only flags the trainer when it's extracted.

I put all my trainers in a single folder "Trainers" and exclude that folder from Windows Security Center.

As for this Just Cause 4 trainer, it really needs updating. Most of the options give the address not found error.

Booboo's trainer severely cripples the game.

The only trainer I have that still works after all the updates to the game is MAF's trainer. Only one feature doesn't work after this game's recent update.

dragineye
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by dragineye » Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 pm

matt580998 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:44 pm
dragineye, are you using Windows 10? For me, the zip file downloads successfully and only flags the trainer when it's extracted.

I put all my trainers in a single folder "Trainers" and exclude that folder from Windows Security Center.

As for this Just Cause 4 trainer, it really needs updating. Most of the options give the address not found error.

Booboo's trainer severely cripples the game.

The only trainer I have that still works after all the updates to the game is MAF's trainer. Only one feature doesn't work after this game's recent update.
i am using windows 10 with opera beta, when it almost completes the download it says stopped, virus detected

matt580998
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:09 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by matt580998 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:54 am

dragineye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 pm

i am using windows 10 with opera beta, when it almost completes the download it says stopped, virus detected
I use Firefox 64bit. What directory does your browser save downloads to?

Your issue might be a certain setting inside Windows Security.

dragineye
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Just Cause 4 +16 Trainer

Post by dragineye » Fri May 03, 2019 6:28 pm

matt580998 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:54 am
dragineye wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 pm

i am using windows 10 with opera beta, when it almost completes the download it says stopped, virus detected
I use Firefox 64bit. What directory does your browser save downloads to?

Your issue might be a certain setting inside Windows Security.
i dont know how to go about recreating the issue because i already allowed it through defender

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users