Re: Just Cause 4 Trainer +17

Post by BooBoo »

check ur PMS on discord.

FrankwiththeBlammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankwiththeBlammer »

the new +17 version stops things from triggering, like pulling up to garages, getting to a certain area etc. cant start missions with this one on

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

FrankwiththeBlammer wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:17 pm
the new +17 version stops things from triggering, like pulling up to garages, getting to a certain area etc. cant start missions with this one on
Make sure that you have the Ghost mode option off when trying to trigger events. ;)

FrankwiththeBlammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I did

ra-111-ad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ra-111-ad »

same here I thought from game.

FrankwiththeBlammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

ra-111-ad wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:10 am
same here I thought from game.
nope, its the trainer. the first version doesnt do that though

FrankwiththeBlammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Just Cause 4 Trainer +12

BooBoo wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:52 pm
Added a couple more options to the trainer. Enjoy! ;)

any word on an update? latest game update broke the trainer

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

The latest game patch changed a lot of the game code. I Will post the new trainer soon.

matt580998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by matt580998 »

BooBoo wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:24 am
The latest game patch changed a lot of the game code. I Will post the new trainer soon.
I see you updated your trainer on 4/5/2019 but it's still flawed in that story driven waypoints are disabled and cannot be progressed further in the story.

Just the trainer alone is causing it, it makes no difference if cheats are used or not.

Other than that, the trainer is quite incredible.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

matt580998 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:37 pm
BooBoo wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:24 am
I see you updated your trainer on 4/5/2019 but it's still flawed in that story driven waypoints are disabled and cannot be progressed further in the story.

Just the trainer alone is causing it, it makes no difference if cheats are used or not.

Other than that, the trainer is quite incredible.
Weird, Will look into it. thanks for the feedback.

matt580998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by matt580998 »

New version 1.5 dated 5.12.2019

Hate to say it again, same issue.

If you need to know, I'm at the very start of a new game. Rico has to get to first waypoint and have a new one located further away appear.

The trainer makes the first waypoint get stuck on it, and it will never go away so the second waypoint can appear.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

matt580998 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:19 pm
New version 1.5 dated 5.12.2019

Hate to say it again, same issue.

If you need to know, I'm at the very start of a new game. Rico has to get to first waypoint and have a new one located further away appear.

The trainer makes the first waypoint get stuck on it, and it will never go away so the second waypoint can appear.
Will look into it tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback.

webe123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by webe123 »

This needs to be fixed PRONTO! I try to go to one of the races in daredevils of destruction DLC....and after activating the trainer....ALL OF MY CARS BLOW UP! ALL OF THEM! What is wrong with this trainer??? I paid for the main version so I would expect it to work. I can use some features like the unlimited wingsuit boost and you can hewar trainer activated and activated when you push the buttons.........but when I try to go to the island that has most of the challenges....I get there and the cars completely BLOW UP! Leaving nothing for me to do. I hope this gets fixed soon. That is really dissapointing....especially after making a "donation" for the whole trainer!

matt580998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by matt580998 »

webe123 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:12 pm
This needs to be fixed PRONTO! I try to go to one of the races in daredevils of destruction DLC....and after activating the trainer....ALL OF MY CARS BLOW UP! ALL OF THEM! What is wrong with this trainer??? I paid for the main version so I would expect it to work. I can use some features like the unlimited wingsuit boost and you can hewar trainer activated and activated when you push the buttons.........but when I try to go to the island that has most of the challenges....I get there and the cars completely BLOW UP! Leaving nothing for me to do. I hope this gets fixed soon. That is really dissapointing....especially after making a "donation" for the whole trainer!
My guessing is a nasty untested form of easy kills the trainer has forced on whether we want it or not . Like in my case disabled AI seems to be forced on. I found a cheat engine table that had easy kills. The instant any vehicle spawns within the vicinity of the player, the vehicle first catches fire then explodes.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

matt580998 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:01 am
webe123 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:12 pm
My guessing is a nasty untested form of easy kills the trainer has forced on whether we want it or not . Like in my case disabled AI seems to be forced on. I found a cheat engine table that had easy kills. The instant any vehicle spawns within the vicinity of the player, the vehicle first catches fire then explodes.
Like with any other trainer, if a game update changes any of the offsets that the trainer needs, you will get weird results. Since the game has been getting big patches for no reason, I've decided to wait on it for a bit until the game devs fix whatever bugs the are looking for.