Re: Exanima v0.9.0.2c Trainer +14 v1.6.0

Post by AlanySnows »

Well Done my friend! :D :D :D

whargarbl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whargarbl »

Hello, I wonder if I might make a request, since the table author clearly cares a lot about this game and is keeping up with every update--

There is a mod for Exanima which allows for the adjusting/enabling/disabling of health regen, both for yellow and red HP. It's a really great addition to the game but the author has not updated it since he doesn't know the pointers for yellow and red HP in the latest update. Since you do, could you provide them here? Thanks!

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

whargarbl wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:49 pm
Hello, I wonder if I might make a request, since the table author clearly cares a lot about this game and is keeping up with every update--

There is a mod for Exanima which allows for the adjusting/enabling/disabling of health regen, both for yellow and red HP. It's a really great addition to the game but the author has not updated it since he doesn't know the pointers for yellow and red HP in the latest update. Since you do, could you provide them here? Thanks!
I think he'll eventually find these pointers, it's not that hard. But sure, I can help.
Also thanks for the suggestion, I have added this functionality too in today's update.
So you won't need to wait for the mod author.

Current(0.9.0.3e) pointers:
  • YHP = 0xB30
  • RHP = 0xB34

whargarbl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whargarbl »

Horse4Horse wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:36 am
whargarbl wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:49 pm

I think he'll eventually find these pointers, it's not that hard. But sure, I can help.
Also thanks for the suggestion, I have added this functionality too in today's update.
So you won't need to wait for the mod author.

Current(0.9.0.3e) pointers:
  • YHP = 0xB30
  • RHP = 0xB34
That's brilliant, thanks very much!

JerryLei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Exanima v0.9.0.3e Trainer +16 v1.6.2

Post by JerryLei »

Thanks for everything you've done to make this game a lot more entertaining. I can deal with the clumsiness of the character but I can't stand to charge into battles with all these rusty cans cover my bodys, it's a shame I can't find enough purple orbs to finish the cleaning, So is there any chance you would make orb with infinite use ? I mean if this is really hard or time cosuming ,please just ignore me ,but still thank you for what you've done , sincerely.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

JerryLei wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:18 am
Thanks for everything you've done to make this game a lot more entertaining. I can deal with the clumsiness of the character but I can't stand to charge into battles with all these rusty cans cover my bodys, it's a shame I can't find enough purple orbs to finish the cleaning, So is there any chance you would make orb with infinite use ? I mean if this is really hard or time cosuming ,please just ignore me ,but still thank you for what you've done , sincerely.
Orbs? I don't really know the game - haven't played since 0.7 really tho. But I already have code for infinity gel and orbs in the prototype of toolbox version. If I recall correctly. (Also in the toolbox you could change your weapon/armor conditions like wear and quality... I need to finish it already, yeah...)
I'll see if it still works and port it to the current trainer version.
Thanks for the suggestion!

JerryLei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JerryLei »

Horse4Horse wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am
Orbs? I don't really know the game - haven't played since 0.7 really tho. But I already have code for infinity gel and orbs in the prototype of toolbox version. If I recall correctly. (Also in the toolbox you could change your weapon/armor conditions like wear and quality... I need to finish it already, yeah...)
I'll see if it still works and port it to the current trainer version.
Thanks for the suggestion!
Knowing this request is not that unreasonable actually relieves me. Thank you , dude . Life is short, let's play more.

BTW,I suppose the old version use different name for certain items, orb was called sphere once ,And crystal was called gem ? I just recently bought this game , so there is a chance I make mistakes.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

JerryLei wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:18 am
Whats they actually do? They dint upgrade stats as far as i see. /And u can duplicate them pretty easily for now at least/

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Max mana work kinda odd with continuous bindings. Game not allow using them with active cheat. And actually number of continuous bindings can be changed? There item somewhere in game witch increase it i believe.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Verlock wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:07 am
Max mana work kinda odd with continuous bindings. Game not allow using them with active cheat. And actually number of continuous bindings can be changed? There item somewhere in game witch increase it i believe.
Yup, I already tried to unlock limit for continuous bindings but the thing is - game has only one slot for current binding. And it checks if its exits. If you cast the same spell - game will destroy current binding object and free slot. If you cast different - game will ignore it.
If you bypass check - game will overwrite current binding struct address with new one and you will not be able to destroy previous. So if you cast bubble and then protection - you will stuck inside until you reload your save.
(I spammed protection and leave body)

I think I can make fastcall wrapper for destroying bindings and save them as they created, but it's so tedious... maybe I'll do it later. For now I'm working on proper item spawning.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Horse4Horse wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:54 pm
Verlock wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:07 am
Yup, I already tried to unlock limit for continuous bindings but the thing is - game has only one slot for current binding. And it checks if its exits. If you cast the same spell - game will destroy current binding object and free slot. If you cast different - game will ignore it.
If you bypass check - game will overwrite current binding struct address with new one and you will not be able to destroy previous. So if you cast bubble and then protection - you will stuck inside until you reload your save.
(I spammed protection and leave body)

I think I can make fastcall wrapper for destroying bindings and save them as they created, but it's so tedious... maybe I'll do it later. For now I'm working on proper item spawning.
Oh i didn't knew that. Don't bother, 4 bindings kinda alright. I just think engine can handle more.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Horse4Horse wrote:
For now I'm working on proper item spawning.
Curious. U can add additional effect into items? Similar to Zanzer table nightvision in armor section. Maybe this effect can be written into item.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Verlock wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:47 pm
Horse4Horse wrote:
For now I'm working on proper item spawning.
Curious. U can add additional effect into items? Similar to Zanzer table nightvision in armor section. Maybe this effect can be written into item.
In the first screenshot about upcoming "Exanima Toolbox" can be seen an option about "Player Light" - thats enabling NV effect.
And also a button for spawning lightsource(With configurable color and brightness).
In second screenshot is item editing, but it's kinda outdated - beginning of 2022. So there's a newer version:
Today's item editing GUI
I somewhat tired, but I already have everything about items for almost 2 years. I need to again rework some of GUI, add new options(like NV in equip), but aside of GUI everything is already done.
Today's item editing stats
I just don't have that much spare time and I'm always very exhausted(10h/6d job, lack of motivation, apathy. Can stare at youtube for 6h straight after work, unwilling to do anything. Or opposite - I easily getting distracted about new feature so abandon previous for a month - because of burn-out about it).