Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Post by Jhon5912 »

Hi All,

This is a Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

You can edit both Demo and Full Game Saves using this Trainer

You will find the instructions with the Downloaded ReadMeFirst.txt , I may need help with working the txt file out better ?, So thank if you can do so.

Credit goes to Mike for the basics of helping make this Trainer, And myself for the Pointers and hex/Dec of the Cheats.

When editing the Save Files your Edits are

Gil/AP/EXP/level to 999

(Note) When Loading are Saving the Save file it may take a little time, but its normal.

Non Seam saves are Located at And (Note) They are Not Encrypted Saves for Non Steam :)

Non Steam Saves Find and locale @
C:\Users\"YourPCNameHere"\AppData\Local\Packages\39EA002F.FINALFANTASYXVforPC_n746a19ndrrjg\SystemAppData\wgs\000901F374CC32EF_B53301008E414577B8ED4A547DBA0981
Demo: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Packages\39EA002F.FINALFANTASYXVWINDOWSEDITIONPlayableDemo_n746a19ndrrjg\wgs\"Folder?"\"Folders" -> Saves

The Finals

-------------------------------------------

Have Fun :)
Original Source Code Attached, Can be opened with MSVC2017

Pointers can be found in the Form1.cs file.

Have fun adding new stuff if you can find within the Game Save files, And Yes MicroSoft Store Saves are 110% De-Crypted as is.
Last edited by Jhon5912 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:58 am, edited 18 times in total.

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Post by Jhon5912 »

Anyone good at making a Youtube video on this Trainer ?, My hardware is not all that good.

Thanks.
Last edited by Jhon5912 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:01 am, edited 6 times in total.

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Post by Jhon5912 »

Say anyone good to wright a Hex value into the Save file using the Trainer source code ?

I can do the rest just not Wrighting Hex into the save files

SearchString to find = B26926910C12873140 (Note) from this area are most items slots in reverse order string from Potions est, end number is the total number of that item, with 63 hex value been the max at that item of x99

Pointer maybe about = 907 we looking for empty space.

Hex to wright = 3E6605013F420F (Note) If this 3E660501 is there then just add 3F420F

We should now have 999,999 "QP" points in game, And buy many Coin x 2 for many Ribbons .

And bingo with manual edit.

Last edited by Jhon5912 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Post by Jhon5912 »

Try to fix post, Anyone have a copy of the original Source Code ?, So i can re add it to first post / thanks.

I lost it :(

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Post by STN »

Jhon5912 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:11 pm
Try to fix post, Anyone have a copy of the original Source Code ?, So i can re add it to first post / thanks.

Done. Check first post.

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon5912 »

STN wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:04 pm
Jhon5912 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:11 pm

Done. Check first post.
Many thanks, much appreciated.

I'll make sure I keep my copy this time.

Please feel free to correct any typos are spelling on first are other post.

Wigosw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Post by Wigosw »

Just an FYI - this editor corrupts the saves. Thankfully I managed to retrieve my saves from Xbox Live (delete files from the save folders on PC - on Xbox, put console in offline mode - load save - put console in online mode - save in a new slot - quit on XB1 - boot up Windows Store edition again), but just a warning to others who might try this.

Perhaps OP can update this? I mainly just wanted to bring my AP to ~5000 to fill out the skill tree.

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Post by Jhon5912 »

Wigosw wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:28 am
Just an FYI - this editor corrupts the saves. Thankfully I managed to retrieve my saves from Xbox Live (delete files from the save folders on PC - on Xbox, put console in offline mode - load save - put console in online mode - save in a new slot - quit on XB1 - boot up Windows Store edition again), but just a warning to others who might try this.

Perhaps OP can update this? I mainly just wanted to bring my AP to ~5000 to fill out the skill tree.
Sorry it dose work for me, but i'm using the Europen English version #900 73043

Maybe you where using other, are it the biggest save files is the one to edit the save file on pc by microsoft store version only.

Also program should crash is wrong save/file used.

Are open save file with a hex editor ie HxE.exe portable are other, search the hex code, and edit new code over and save file.

Attached game value number to find with BigToLittle Switcher by Mike

Type in your game value number like exp AP 2456 and it will give to the hex value to find in the save file of reversed 98090000 , bigger the number easer to search.

value patch of 5000 is 88130000 to apply and save, play game and save game again to sync to xb1

Good thing is these save files are not encrypted.

Hope it helps..
Attachments
BigToLittle.zip
(9.16 KiB) Downloaded 424 times

Wigosw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wigosw »

I managed to do it. Thanks.

I too was using European English version of the game.

Now just need something to help with the Episode Gladiolus...

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon5912 »

Wigosw wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:02 am

grate stuff i'm glad to here, well after a long time I re downloaded the game onto my new solid state drive, man the loading times are a very lot faster.

I'v not looked into the Episodes yet, but not sure of what help you are looking for ?..

I might try and see if its also possible to add QP points into the source code and compile it for use, Seems compiled old version still slow to read and wright the save files, but little waiting don't heart.. xd

Ps, Just be sure to have a backup copy of the original save in a separate folder.

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon5912 »

How about ?

Password: frf
Attachments
FFXV_Windows_Edition_Cheat_Save_Editor-Simple.rar
New File
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 844 times
Final-12.rar
Source code
(1.76 MiB) Downloaded 497 times

gold972
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gold972 »

thank you for this save editor :)

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon5912 »

gold972 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:48 pm
thank you for this save editor :)
No problem man! are woman.. xd

To others, I'm no good at making a "Youtube video" on this but please if anyone can will be grate ?. And post link to it here :)

No need for Xbox one sync part for a Youtube video though
-----

(Note) fearlessrevolution are welcome to make a better Trainer out of this!, Would like to see :)

Wigosw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wigosw »

Jhon5912 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:38 am
Wigosw wrote:

grate stuff i'm glad to here, well after a long time I re downloaded the game onto my new solid state drive, man the loading times are a very lot faster.

I'v not looked into the Episodes yet, but not sure of what help you are looking for ?..

I might try and see if its also possible to add QP points into the source code and compile it for use, Seems compiled old version still slow to read and wright the save files, but little waiting don't heart.. xd

Ps, Just be sure to have a backup copy of the original save in a separate folder.
Well, if you look at the trainer for the Steam edition, it does things in Episode Gladious like "stop the combo from reseting" and "stop the timer from going down"..

Although I completely understand that this is a save editor, and not a trainer, so nevermind ;)

Jhon5912
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon5912 »

Wigosw wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:21 am
Jhon5912 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:38 am
Wigosw wrote:

Well, if you look at the trainer for the Steam edition, it does things in Episode Gladious like "stop the combo from reseting" and "stop the timer from going down"..

Although I completely understand that this is a save editor, and not a trainer, so nevermind ;)
The Steam and Microsoft Store.. Game Data sets are very different sadly, Saves for Steam are encrypted, where trainer for the Steam edition Work with the Executable exe File, A bit of programming Unkown to me as I work in Hex/Hec and look for Pointers within hex values

Save editor is kind of a Trainer it just changes the hex values of what the Save game did to the Save's in items/Ap/Qp/Level up est, Sadly I don't think stopping are resetting timers are written into the Microsoft Store Save files Sadly, Sorry.