Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Jhon5912
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)

Post by Jhon5912 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:08 am

Wigosw wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:21 am
Jhon5912 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:38 am
Wigosw wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:02 am
I managed to do it. Thanks.

I too was using European English version of the game.

Now just need something to help with the Episode Gladiolus...
grate stuff i'm glad to here, well after a long time I re downloaded the game onto my new solid state drive, man the loading times are a very lot faster.

I'v not looked into the Episodes yet, but not sure of what help you are looking for ?..

I might try and see if its also possible to add QP points into the source code and compile it for use, Seems compiled old version still slow to read and wright the save files, but little waiting don't heart.. xd

Ps, Just be sure to have a backup copy of the original save in a separate folder.
Well, if you look at the trainer for the Steam edition, it does things in Episode Gladious like "stop the combo from reseting" and "stop the timer from going down"..

Although I completely understand that this is a save editor, and not a trainer, so nevermind ;)
The Steam and Microsoft Store.. Game Data sets are very different sadly, Saves for Steam are encrypted, where trainer for the Steam edition Work with the Executable exe File, A bit of programming Unkown to me as I work in Hex/Hec and look for Pointers within hex values

Save editor is kind of a Trainer it just changes the hex values of what the Save game did to the Save's in items/Ap/Qp/Level up est, Sadly I don't think stopping are resetting timers are written into the Microsoft Store Save files Sadly, Sorry.