Far Cry 5 Trainer +20

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Far Cry 5 Trainer +7

Post by SunBeam »

All of it can be done, just haven't had the time to study Dunia 2, with all this commotion :)

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

Do anybody else have a problem with the unlimited ammo option not working corrrectly?
In-game it show 999 ammo yes, but i still end up running out of ammo despite the counter still showing 999 and i cannot reload any weapon at that point.

No Reload option works just fine.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Racer83 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:35 pm
Do anybody else have a problem with the unlimited ammo option not working corrrectly?
In-game it show 999 ammo yes, but i still end up running out of ammo despite the counter still showing 999 and i cannot reload any weapon at that point.

No Reload option works just fine.
Yeah, i just checked it in cheat engine, its overwriting a display value.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

There also seems to be a problem with either the add perks or add money, as they modify certain other unintended values. Preventing you from picking maps or other similar items.

I tried changing the add money instruction to this : mov [rcx+0C],00000000, but no dice, still unable to pick up maps.

PS: Confirmed its the add money doing this.
EDIT: Got it working, just had to activate and deactivate a couple of times after changing the code.
NOTE: Employing this band-aid will remove any and all key mission items. Best not to be in a mission state while doing this.

kmanmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kmanmx »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:40 pm
kmanmx wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:32 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:21 am
Someone has already mentioned adding it to your drive, than making a copy of it, rather than attempting to download works. Fucking read everything everyone's said or I'm going to ban people.
Wow. People missed a single post with a workaround and you act like this ? - you threaten to ban people because not everyone in life has time to read multiple pages of a thread just to download a trainer ? or perhaps they did read and missed a singular post ? or perhaps they're not English speaking and did not understand ? - many reasons, none of which justify your vacuous rude response.

You really need to project a better image of yourself. I have administrated multiple forums in my time and moderators like you would not last long under my watch, if I even made the mistake of putting them in that position in the first place. You're supposed to uphold a high quality friendly community, but you seem to be the antithesis to this.

And now I suspect you will ban me, because you don't like my opinion and cannot take criticism.
I don't think I get it: as quick as you were to post a question or observation without reading the whole thread, cuz you don't have time in life, I did the same thing: quickly posted you should read the whole post; I don't have time in life to quote other people's working responses just to satisfy your arrogant needs. You don't like it when it's done to you, right? But you have the nerve to discuss it. Now shoo.

I'm not gonna ban you; just know it's eye for an eye: you ignore others and want an answer just for yourself, I ignore others and respond; but not with what you're looking for, but with something you're not gonna like. Lesson learned? Don't do to others what you don't like done to you. And read. There's plenty of time in life.

I have time, I just missed it. And what you're telling me is, you've never missed a post on a forum ? You administer a forum and never miss anything ?

Please. We both know that's rubbish. Yes, a lot of people don't take time to read threads. But when there are 3 pages and *one* person provided an answer, with a very short 1 line post, it's easy to miss. I don't think it's fair with a to tell someone they're going to get banned because they missed a single line post amongst 3 pages.

It would have been equally quick to quote several people and say it's already been answered on the previous page. And then if people continued to miss it and ignore you, you might have had a leg to stand on.

bavariangreek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bavariangreek »

Hi,

thanks for the trainer!

I tried to use it with the Uplay version 1.20 of FC5. The Trainer is started as administrator
Wenn I press F1, I only get "Could not find the base adress"

What could be here the problem? Any ideas?

Regards

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kmanmx wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:54 pm
As an administrator of this forum I tell you there's a high volume of posts and spam and rants, notifications and people registering per minute. As such, you're with nothing more special than all others who've asked before you to deserve - you out of all - a response or me wasting my time. What pisses me off is you defend yourself with "what, you never missed a post?". I did, then I looked again, from page 1 till last. Only then I would post something if all the replies didn't answer my problem. So yes, please spare me the attitude.

kmanmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kmanmx »

@SunBeam I do totally get your point that thread skipping is annoying, it just would not have been my reaction, but each to their own. Maybe I am too easy on people when I moderate and I would get more success being more affirmative. You seem otherwise decent and well intentioned so we can just agree to disagree on this subject.

I would still like to say nice job on the EAC work. I visit fearlessrevolution a lot and to be honest I always thought the two ring leaders over there were pretty bad, they always seemed angry and hated their customers and had every excuse under the sun for their trainers when others had already done a better job. And now your success with EAC just makes it funnier, you have done what they haven't and now they are pretending it's impossible.

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:18 pm
There also seems to be a problem with either the add perks or add money, as they modify certain other unintended values. Preventing you from picking maps or other similar items.

I tried changing the add money instruction to this : mov [rcx+0C],00000000, but no dice, still unable to pick up maps.

EDIT: Got it working, just had to activate and deactivate a couple of times after changing the code.
NOTE: Employing this band-aid will remove any and all key mission items. Best not to be in a mission state while doing this.
How did you go about changing the instruction?
Care to give me a small step-by-step explanation?

SpaceMonkeh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpaceMonkeh »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:

Having the same issue, any chance you can share the fix file/exe? Or if BooBoo can fix this, don't want to revert the save :<

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Racer83 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 pm
qweasdzxc17 wrote:

How did you go about changing the instruction?
Care to give me a small step-by-step explanation?
Find the money value, then find out what writes to that address, one of them will be the trainer code, modify that.

To clarify, find the money value, then attach the debugger and find out writes to this address, then activate the trainer option, you should see the trainer code, modify that to mov [rcx+0C],00000000 by using the memory view. Then turn off and on the option a few times, leaving it in the deactivated state on the last key press, should be able to pick up maps after doing this.

reno79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reno79 »

Just to support the previous post I made earlier in this thread, I've not seen anyone else with the same problem so wanted to supply a screenshot and some more information:

[Link] < -- screenshot

Windows 10, latest build
FC5 1.2.0 Uplay
Downloaded the MediaFire version of the trainer, and stored it in it's own folder (under downloads)
Performed the actions in SunBeams post word for word.

Run the trainer (either as administrator, or normally)
Running the game from the folder, Uplay starts and game loads
Click "Continue game" and wait for it to load
Press F1, no "Trainer activated noise", FC5 minimises, and the above is displayed.
Once I click "Ok" the trainer deletes itself.

Hope someone can help.

FuckCH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FuckCH »

FuckCH wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:35 am
What does F2 do. I pressed accidentally and I heard "activated"... :confused:
Still curious about this. Thanks.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

The Unlimited ammo doesnt count for melee weapons like my shovel. Would be cool to enable you to carry more than 4 weapons. Like the number keys just keep swapping.

NaCLY Af
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NaCLY Af »

reno79 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:52 pm
Just to support the previous post I made earlier in this thread, I've not seen anyone else with the same problem so wanted to supply a screenshot and some more information:

[Link] < -- screenshot

Windows 10, latest build
FC5 1.2.0 Uplay
Downloaded the MediaFire version of the trainer, and stored it in it's own folder (under downloads)
Performed the actions in SunBeams post word for word.

Run the trainer (either as administrator, or normally)
Running the game from the folder, Uplay starts and game loads
Click "Continue game" and wait for it to load
Press F1, no "Trainer activated noise", FC5 minimises, and the above is displayed.
Once I click "Ok" the trainer deletes itself.

Hope someone can help.
That’s seems like it’s your antivirus doing that. I had the same issue. Disable antivirus and worked fine