Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Sparkynuts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Far Cry 5 Trainer +10

Post by Sparkynuts »

kain33 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:31 am
fearlessrevolution has made an +15 trainer and it comes with an file named TrAntiAntiCheat_x64.sys but no instructions in the readme, Do i still need to do the EAC bypass by Sunbeam? and if not, what i need to do with that file?
There is a read me in the Zip file
When you close the trainer, the game may also close (you can use SunBeam's EAC bypass to avoid this), please save your progress before closing the trainer.

Special thanks to SunBeam, this trainer was made possible by the help of his EAC bypass. ~fearlessrevolution

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Sparkynuts wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:47 pm
Special thanks to SunBeam, this trainer was made possible by the help of his EAC bypass. ~fearlessrevolution
Thanks for stopping by @~fearlessrevolution ;)

Sparkynuts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sparkynuts »

Sparkynuts wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:47 pm
kain33 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:31 am
fearlessrevolution has made an +15 trainer and it comes with an file named TrAntiAntiCheat_x64.sys but no instructions in the readme, Do i still need to do the EAC bypass by Sunbeam? and if not, what i need to do with that file?
There is a read me in the Zip file
When you close the trainer, the game may also close (you can use SunBeam's EAC bypass to avoid this), please save your progress before closing the trainer.

Also put the TrAntiAntiCheat_x64.sys file in the EAC file in the game files. Location (c:)steamlibrary/steamapps/common/FarCry5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

thanks for the help guys! :)

master.e
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by master.e »

Hi guys,

I made the mistake of using the trainer to get some money to buy some of the weapons (which is the only thing I wanted to do).

I was not able to pick up any more maps, which I was able to fix with the workaround kindly provided by Booboo:
BooBoo wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:04 pm

Code: Select all

use this script to reset all the values back to 1.

Activate the script in CE and open the map screen and then go to the inventory tab while the script is on. deactivate when not needed.

EDIT: @everyone found a better injection spot for money and ammo. will post the new trainer tomorrw afetr work.
However I can still not pick up any money. It allows me to pick up the maps, but if I find a wad of cash on the ground (like in a prepper stash or a safe) it does not allow me to pick that money up because apparently my inventory is "full".

Is there a way to fix this behaviour like the maps? I want to play the game "normally" and it is very hard to get more money now (sure, I could use CE to add more via 4 byte but I'd rather just play the game normally).

Thanks in advance for any help!

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

master.e wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:32 am
Hi guys,

I made the mistake of using the trainer to get some money to buy some of the weapons (which is the only thing I wanted to do).

I was not able to pick up any more maps, which I was able to fix with the workaround kindly provided by Booboo:
BooBoo wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:04 pm

Code: Select all

use this script to reset all the values back to 1.

Activate the script in CE and open the map screen and then go to the inventory tab while the script is on. deactivate when not needed.

EDIT: @everyone found a better injection spot for money and ammo. will post the new trainer tomorrw afetr work.
However I can still not pick up any money. It allows me to pick up the maps, but if I find a wad of cash on the ground (like in a prepper stash or a safe) it does not allow me to pick that money up because apparently my inventory is "full".

Is there a way to fix this behaviour like the maps? I want to play the game "normally" and it is very hard to get more money now (sure, I could use CE to add more via 4 byte but I'd rather just play the game normally).

Thanks in advance for any help!
Use the latest trainer.

master.e
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by master.e »

Hi, thanks for the quick response.

So using the latest trainer will fix that I can pick up regular stacks of money again if I want to play without cheats after this? Or do you mean to add more money in case it's needed?

darkzonez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkzonez »

Teleport to waypoint option? :P

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Yeah i'd love an option for teleport as well.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

darkzonez wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:35 pm
Teleport to waypoint option? :P
[Link]

:twisted:

Numira123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Numira123 »

freeze mission timer option :?:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You can start by playing on Easy, there's plenty of time. But no, you want to play on hard with timer frozen. Cheating too much? :P April Fool's! :D

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

A Trainer can never have too much options :D

pruttfis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pruttfis »

@BooBoo Any eta on the reset perk points? Pretty much what I'm waiting for before continuing playing.

Thank you for your work and making the trainer possible regardless!
I love the game but found the whole perk system a nuisance so your trainer gave me motivation to continue the game :).

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

pruttfis wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:03 pm
@BooBoo Any eta on the reset perk points? Pretty much what I'm waiting for before continuing playing.

Thank you for your work and making the trainer possible regardless!
I love the game but found the whole perk system a nuisance so your trainer gave me motivation to continue the game :).
I want to add at least one more option to the trainer before I release another trainer update with at least +15 options.

Stay Tuned...