Upload your trainers here (No requests)
BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy Trainer +5

Post by BooBoo »

DDSTrainers proudly presents

Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy Trainers and Cheats for PC

Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy Trainer +8 v1.1.0 Steam : [Link] : Free Trainer + Premium Trainer

Author: BooBoo

Options: +5

Code: Select all

Numpad 1 = Infinite Health
Numpad 2 = Walk On Lava
Numpad 3 = Super Jump
Numpad 4 = Infinite Oxygen
Numpad 5 = Item Muitiplier

Instructions:

While playing pause the game and press the key F1
to activate the trainer.

Item Muitiplier:

While on, this option will increase all the items
that you have in your inventory to their max capacity
each time that you eneter the artifacts screen and
click on the Quest/Ability Items Tabs.

All the options are self-explanatory. If you need
help with any of the options, please post all your
questions on the trainer's support page on our blog.

Enjoy!

Kumisnami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sphinx And The Cursed Mummy Trainer +5

Post by Kumisnami »

Advertised as +5.
Text has both +8 & +5.
You actually get +1.

However, on website there's 2 different trainers. A "Free" trainer which is a +1 version, utterly useless (as well as outdated by an entire version), but you can download. And a "Paid" trainer that has only +5, but leads to a 404. Where are the other +3 options?

On top of that I expected this persons Patreon to be like $1 to access trainers/cheat tables. Basically the get the good ones I need to pay $10/month. However, a lot of his trainers from the website are missing on his Patreon, and it hasn't been updated since 2018.

Yes this is a 3 year old post, but seeing as how it's the only Steam trainer I could find I am forced to necro this dumb topic.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Kumisnami wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 am
Advertised as +5.
Text has both +8 & +5.
You actually get +1.

However, on website there's 2 different trainers. A "Free" trainer which is a +1 version, utterly useless (as well as outdated by an entire version), but you can download. And a "Paid" trainer that has only +5, but leads to a 404. Where are the other +3 options?

On top of that I expected this persons Patreon to be like $1 to access trainers/cheat tables. Basically the get the good ones I need to pay $10/month. However, a lot of his trainers from the website are missing on his Patreon, and it hasn't been updated since 2018.

Yes this is a 3 year old post, but seeing as how it's the only Steam trainer I could find I am forced to necro this dumb topic.
The Cheat Engine forum rules are honored here. Thus a free trainer with infinite health is all that's needed to post trainers. Try searching for cheat tables next time, they tend to be free. There is even one for this game, but you'll have to update it or see if someone is willing to update it for you. If you want cheats for old games you might need to learn how to make tables yourself. No one's forcing you to be a douche. And it's because of demanding assholes, that even a lot of table makers are now putting their stuff behind paywalls.

Kumisnami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kumisnami »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:35 am
Kumisnami wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 am
Advertised as +5.
Text has both +8 & +5.
You actually get +1.

The Cheat Engine forum rules are honored here. Thus a free trainer with infinite health is all that's needed to post trainers. Try searching for cheat tables next time, they tend to be free. There is even one for this game, but you'll have to update it or see if someone is willing to update it for you. If you want cheats for old games you might need to learn how to make tables yourself. No one's forcing you to be a douche. And it's because of demanding assholes, that even a lot of table makers are now putting their stuff behind paywalls.
I'd gladly pay if it wasn't $10 a trainer (I pay for WM & CH). And I did make my own trainer for the game after making this post. No one's forcing you to respond to a "douche" either. Also, the +1 isn't infinite HP, it's item multiplier. Shows you didn't even look at the website the guy linked before responding.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Kumisnami wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:48 am
... And I did make my own trainer for the game after making this post. No one's forcing you to respond to a "douche" either. ...
Good point. Have fun with your trainer then.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Kumisnami wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:48 am
I'd gladly pay if it wasn't $10 a trainer (I pay for WM & CH). And I did make my own trainer for the game after making this post. No one's forcing you to respond to a "douche" either. Also, the +1 isn't infinite HP, it's item multiplier. Shows you didn't even look at the website the guy linked before responding.
So you are fine with paying 8-9$ to thieves and criminals (wecunts stole and are using my assembler engine for their whole criminal enterprise), oh and running a bitcoin miner on your PC (bet you didn't know cunts frank and zach had that as a feature, huh? Google it) but have an issue paying 1 buck more to someone who doesn't have the same criminal record?. Good to know where your morals stand.

Remember, give respect to get respect. You might have gotten cheats for this game for free but thanks to your attitude, now you have to buy coins from criminals to request it. Being kind gets you a lot far in life than being a dick ;)