Total War WARHAMMER 2 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
MortifiedPotato
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Total War WARHAMMER 2 Trainer

Post by MortifiedPotato »

Warning, this isn't just a trainer, it's a software that you can only use after installing to your system.
Something OP failed to mention. (and it works worse than Cheat Engine, at least for Warhammer 2)
Also, not "EVERYTHING" is free, some features are hidden behind a paywall and it's soon to have exclusive cheats.
Again, something OP failed to mention.

fearlessrevolution is already in the business for instant, paid trainers, man. Cheat Engine is the free alternative to it. What you're doing is coming here and advertising a half-free half-paywall software.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

You can always learn doing these stuff (Cheats) yourself 👌

BTW without STN you wouldn't even have a forum to express your feelings.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

MortifiedPotato wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:01 am
Warning, this isn't just a trainer, it's a software that you can only use after installing to your system.
First sentence reads

This Total War WARHAMMER 2 trainer is included in Infinity, the ultimate PC game cheats and multi trainer tool.
MortifiedPotato wrote:
Something OP failed to mention. (and it works worse than Cheat Engine, at least for Warhammer 2)
So Cheat Engine is bad, infinity is bad. I am curious what works great in your opinion?. From the feedback i have been receiving for my trainer, everyone is pretty happy with it even with alternatives available.
MortifiedPotato wrote:
Also, not "EVERYTHING" is free, some features are hidden behind a paywall and it's soon to have exclusive cheats.
Again, something OP failed to mention.
Remote requires supporting us and is the only way right now to keep us alive. Should i mention the 5 year and 10 years plans we have for Infinity in every trainer thread i make, so people like you are pleased?

I suggest you to please actually try out the trainer and get a better prescription for your glasses before you come here and post these blatant lies about my trainer and infinity and this place.

Thank you

MortifiedPotato
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MortifiedPotato »

I don't know how you're reading my comment, seems i'm not the only one requiring glasses.. but I didn't call Cheat Engine bad. I said it (infinity) works worse than Cheat Engine. (You have to press a key numerous times -I gave up at 20- in order to do something that Cheat Engine lets you do with one stroke)

I'm not an avid follower of this site or its software, how am I supposed to know Infinity? it's just a name to me. It looks like a trainer, like Fearlessrevolution's, but as soon as you launch the thing, it installs itself. Title reads trainer, not multi-trainer tool.

I wasn't talking about remote, it's an optional thing and its understandable to make it a paid feature. It also says that adjusting values requires pro membership. It's an important part of any table/trainer. I get that you want to support yourself, but putting important features behind a paywall is off-putting. (Making exclusive trainers/tables even more so)

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, and I wasn't telling *any* lies. How about you don't get defensive and slander *my* comment because *you* don't like my opinion? I may have failed to notice "multitool" somewhere in that bulk of text, but where exactly am I lying?

Welcome.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

MortifiedPotato wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:13 am
I don't know how you're reading my comment, seems i'm not the only one requiring glasses.. but I didn't call Cheat Engine bad. I said it (infinity) works worse than Cheat Engine. (You have to press a key numerous times -I gave up at 20- in order to do something that Cheat Engine lets you do with one stroke)

I'm not an avid follower of this site or its software, how am I supposed to know Infinity? it's just a name to me. It looks like a trainer, like MAF's, but as soon as you launch the thing, it installs itself. Title reads trainer, not multi-trainer tool.

I wasn't talking about remote, it's an optional thing and its understandable to make it a paid feature. It also says that adjusting values requires pro membership. It's an important part of any table/trainer. I get that you want to support yourself, but putting important features behind a paywall is off-putting. (Making exclusive trainers/tables even more so)

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, and I wasn't telling *any* lies. How about you don't get defensive and slander *my* comment because *you* don't like my opinion? I may have failed to notice "multitool" somewhere in that bulk of text, but where exactly am I lying?

Welcome.
I don't know if, but the trainer for infinity might actually have been created by using cheat engine, just as the aforementioned MAF does. So, technically, you are saying cheat engine is bad.

Title reads trainer because it is advertising the trainer for the game. You don't just buy a car because it's called Seat Leon, you wanna know what's in it, that's why there's some text under the title that you can read, where it clearly states that the trainer is included in the tool.

Yes, yes i agree, money rules this world, it sucks, what can ya do.
This Total War WARHAMMER 2 trainer is included in Infinity, the ultimate PC game cheats and multi trainer tool.
And your first comment wasn't just an opinion, it was a warning to others. You're entitled to the first, and you're also free to share it, but your last paragraph was clearly aimed at directly ridiculing the author, making it a personal dispute more than a personal impression.

Neiafaeblight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neiafaeblight »

I don't know if, but the trainer for infinity might actually have been created by using cheat engine, just as the aforementioned MAF does. So, technically, you are saying cheat engine is bad.

This is an illogical statement. You're saying that if something is made from another program saying it's bad is saying the base program is bad... For example, let's talk about it in context of an MMO. The base game get's a nice new expansion, that changes the game, everything from how the stats work, to how you gear up, and you say the expansion is bad. That doesn't mean you're calling the original game bad, it means you're saying what it became is bad. So your program *can* be bad, without saying cheat engine is bad. I'm not saying it is, I haven't used it. I'm just saying, your logic is seriously flawed on this specific point. Calling a new program written from the base program bad is not saying the base program is bad.

simalm0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simalm0 »

how do i download it?....

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

simalm0 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:01 pm
how do i download it?....
use the cheat engine table for now (use search)