West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Post Reply
User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 10
Contact:

West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by BooBoo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:28 pm

DDSTrainers proudly presents

West Of Loathing Trainers and Cheats for PC

West Of Loathing Trainer +4 v1.0 Steam : Download Link : Free Trainer + Premium Trainer

Author: BooBoo

Options: +4

Code: Select all

Numpad 1 = Infinite Health
Numpad 2 = Infinite Action Points
Numpad 3 = Add Meat
Numpad 4 = Add XP
Image

Instructions:

While playing pause the game and press the key F1
to activate the trainer.

Infinite Health:

While on, this option will give you infinite health.
Works for the main character only.

All the options are self-explanatory. If you need
help with any of the options, please post all your
questions on the trainer's support page on our blog.

Enjoy!

If you like our Trainers, Please support us on Patreon..
Thank you.
Image

zappaphan
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by zappaphan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:19 am

how do u get the values to update in game heh? any tips would be greatly appreciated

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 10
Contact:

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by BooBoo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:14 pm

zappaphan wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:19 am
how do u get the values to update in game heh? any tips would be greatly appreciated
By overwriting the real value in the game.

Take Care
BooBoo

zappaphan
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by zappaphan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:16 pm

....cute. I guess i should have expected something snarky from some feckless parasite who has filled this board up with opportunistic garbage. If your so committed to strong arming people into 'donating', im not sure why you post here instead of places that explicitly sell trainers. Those sites might be more in line with your predatory sensibilities (i mean really, you bump your own trainer posts....lol). This is after all a community based around a free program built from communal labor, and your behavior on the fringes undermines the efforts of everyone who contributes in good faith. Even the username you have is an poignant metaphor for your behavior, as you represent a 'booboo' on the body of this community, a bite from a toxic parasite that has begun to fester and leeches resources from those who lack the willpower to keep from scratching.

STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 242

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by STN » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:44 am

Moved the argument to general discussion where it belongs. Please continue there and not here.

Thank you
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

NiceDove
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by NiceDove » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Show
BooBoo wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:28 pm
DDSTrainers proudly presents

West Of Loathing Trainers and Cheats for PC

West Of Loathing Trainer +4 v1.0 Steam : Download Link : Free Trainer + Premium Trainer

Author: BooBoo

Options: +4

Code: Select all

Numpad 1 = Infinite Health
Numpad 2 = Infinite Action Points
Numpad 3 = Add Meat
Numpad 4 = Add XP
Image

Instructions:

While playing pause the game and press the key F1
to activate the trainer.

Infinite Health:

While on, this option will give you infinite health.
Works for the main character only.

All the options are self-explanatory. If you need
help with any of the options, please post all your
questions on the trainer's support page on our blog.

Enjoy!

If you like our Trainers, Please support us on Patreon..
Thank you.
Image
Actually works, thx

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 10
Contact:

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by BooBoo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 am

Your Welcome ;)

d4haxor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:28 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by d4haxor » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm

5.99 is a rip of for only 4 options...

jacob77339
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:52 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by jacob77339 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:49 pm

viewtopic.php?t=4585 <---free version that actually uses cheat engine and has no need to donate or buy it to use

STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 242

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by STN » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:56 am

jacob77339 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:49 pm
viewtopic.php?t=4585 <---free version that actually uses cheat engine and has no need to donate or buy it to use
Please don't hijack other threads. You do this, what's stopping others from linking to this thread in unrelated tables?.

Have some respect for this place and the contributors.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

jacob77339
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:52 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by jacob77339 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:54 pm

STN wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:56 am
jacob77339 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:49 pm
viewtopic.php?t=4585 <---free version that actually uses cheat engine and has no need to donate or buy it to use
Please don't hijack other threads. You do this, what's stopping others from linking to this thread in unrelated tables?.

Have some respect for this place and the contributors.
I do have respect, but not for someone trying to get $6 for a trainer on a a place for people releasing free cheat tables. If they want to sell trainers why not go to cheat happens? This is supposed to be a cheat engine site, cheat engine didn't tolerate paid programs or trainers, why do you?

STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 2828
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 242

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by STN » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:10 am

jacob77339 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:54 pm
I do have respect, but not for someone trying to get $6 for a trainer on a a place for people releasing free cheat tables. If they want to sell trainers why not go to cheat happens? This is supposed to be a cheat engine site, cheat engine didn't tolerate paid programs or trainers, why do you?
CEF did allow paid trainers. We have been through this discussion before, go look in GD section.

Please don't trash threads. If you have a concern, post in GD.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Zozinhu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 11:53 am
Reputation: 1

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by Zozinhu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:09 pm

SO in order to play this i need to pay for it?

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 81

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by Kalas » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:12 am

Zozinhu wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:09 pm
SO in order to play this i need to pay for it?
Either use the Free Version or pay to use the full one.

NiceDove
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: West Of Loathing Trainer +4

Post by NiceDove » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:44 am

Zozinhu wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:09 pm
SO in order to play this i need to pay for it?
just use the free version

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users