No Rest For The Wicked

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Rest For The Wicked

Post by cfemen »

Menu is made for the Steam version 12784.

Options:

How it works:
-download the attached dxgi.zip
-password: cfefrf
-unpack it and copy the dxgi.dll into the game folder ( next to the NoRestForTheWicked.exe )
-now launch the game
-most options should be self-explanatory

Some infos:

Give All Gear:
as title says, it fills your inventory with gear and everything that does not fit will be in a bag
you can't scroll through it with the mouse, but you can select the stuff with the keyboard and press space to pick it up.

Time Hack:
resets the day, can be used to skip the timer for stuff in the furnace + it also instant completes your active projects.

Init Max Attribute Points Level 30:
sets you at level 30 with 297 attribute points ( also works if you have 0 points )
can be used in case you want to use Freeze Attribute Points to give yourself a insane amount of attributes :)
and yes it's normal that the game will reset your cheated stats on each game-load.

Special thanks to SunBeam for testing + ideas and supporting!

Note: in case you get errors while launching the game, rename the dxgi.dll to version.dll
+ make sure that you do not use any overlays ( e.g MSI Afterburner ) or other stuff that is hooking DX ( ReShade )
it will crash your game and it not compatible with my menu!

That's it, happy playing!
Attachments
dxgi.zip
Steam Version 12784
(236.86 KiB) Downloaded 1370 times
dxgi.zip
Steam Version 12715
(236.86 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
dxgi.zip
Steam Version 12684
(236.88 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
dxgi.zip
(old)
Steam Version 12610
(234.06 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
Last edited by cfemen on Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.

voidxhook
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: No Rest For The Wicked

Post by voidxhook »

Beautiful work, thank you!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

voidxhook wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:08 pm
Beautiful work, thank you!
I concur. I find it the perfect tool to let you explore the game in peace, without any of the obnoxious crap some spoiled people can't seem to live without (see the other topics asking for Legendaries or item duping... especially since this is Early Access and final content may require you to start a new game anyway.......)

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

I saw in the pictures that you're working on a reveal map cheat. Really looking forward to that one! I really hate defogging maps in these games T_T

The attribute cheat is great as well. It works as a respec tool since it resets all of your stats to 10 and gives you points to work towards. As long as you don't apply more than 87 points, it sticks. I've been using it to try out different weapons that I've found and couldn't use before. Really good stuff!

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

@, Absolutely beautiful work. It works flawlessly with current game version 12610 (04/21/2024) - Early Access Hotfix 2 - BuildID: 14122478. My only question would be how does one tell when the "Toggle" features are on or off?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:48 pm
I saw in the pictures that you're working on a reveal map cheat. Really looking forward to that one! I really hate defogging maps in these games T_T
Nah, that's a Dev feature being tested which doesn't quite do what it's supposed to. Nothing in the works that I am aware of.

Dromaderus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dromaderus »

Hello,

Thank you for the great work you do and the time you put in.

Regarding your awesome menu, the Give all Gear option is not working for me, it just gives me gold.
This is not a complaint it's just and information, could just be a me issue and yes the game is up to date.

Thank you and have a great week!

royl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by royl »

hi, great work done there.

I tried with my steam version 12684, put the dll in (D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NoRestForTheWicked), run the game, but it forced to close after the second developer logo. Tried to change name into version.dll, same thing.

Would love to know how to fix it. ty.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

cfemen wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:44 pm
Give All Gear:
as title says, it fills your inventory with gear and everything that does not fit will be in a bag
you can't scroll through it with the mouse, but you can select the stuff with the keyboard and press space to pick it up.
Give all gear - gives gold
Add Gold - add silver
Add silver - gives bronze

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

demorest2 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:45 pm

Give all gear - gives gold
Add Gold - add silver
Add silver - gives bronze
Dromaderus wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:11 pm
Hello,

Thank you for the great work you do and the time you put in.

Regarding your awesome menu, the Give all Gear option is not working for me, it just gives me gold.
This is not a complaint it's just and information, could just be a me issue and yes the game is up to date.

Thank you and have a great week!
Hi,
re-download the newest DLL, there was a typo that happened while updating to version 12684 that could prevent the correct hook for Give All Gear!
royl wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:10 pm

I tried with my steam version 12684, put the dll in (D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NoRestForTheWicked), run the game, but it forced to close after the second developer logo. Tried to change name into version.dll, same thing.

I have no idea, would need to debug that to see the problem, did you try if it also happens without DLL?
coz it makes no sense that it crashes in the main menu, basically nothing happens until you hit a button in the menu.

hpg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hpg »

Give all gear still giving gold

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

"Give all gear" does exactly what it says, it works fine. Try the latest dll.

royl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by royl »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:08 pm
demorest2 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:45 pm
royl wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:10 pm

I have no idea, would need to debug that to see the problem, did you try if it also happens without DLL?
coz it makes no sense that it crashes in the main menu, basically nothing happens until you hit a button in the menu.
Hi, cfemen, i figured it out!

It turns out that the RivaTuner statistics server (an on-screen display program that shows FPS) is messing with the dll. With it turned off, the game runs fine with your dll. Maybe something is interfering with rendering OCD against the overlay or something.

Happy to report this. Thanks for the answer and the great work.

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

Tried the latest version but it crashes the game while it's going through the splash screens :(

royl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by royl »

jim2point0 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:14 am
Tried the latest version but it crashes the game while it's going through the splash screens :(
I had the same problem yesterday, maybe chech all of your on screen display programs. See my reply above.