Diablo IV Camera Customisation

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Diablo IV Camera Customisation

Post by Solenya »

Obligatory warning **USE AT YOUR OWN RISK** as with any online game there is a risk of being banned.
My Cheat Table this is made with viewtopic.php?t=24885

Newly added AOB scanning! No need for pointers anymore.

Features:
- Adjust FOV
- Adjust Zoom
- Adjust Camera height
- Adjust Angle
- Adjust Angle FOV
- Save up to 3 different camera presets or use the defaults.
- Hotkeys available to adjust camera in-game

How to use:
- The Trainer will always load up with the "Camera Scene Pointer" and "Camera Values Pointer" locked. This prevents accidental editing.

- Click the lock icon to enable editing and paste in the pointers from the bottom of this page. The cheat will not work if the fields are blank or entered incorrectly. Re-lock editing when finished.

- Now that the pointers are entered, the trainer is fully functional.

- Load up the game if it is not already open and make sure you DO NOT enable any presets until your player is loaded into the game. It can cause issues with the game's default camera and the trainer.

- Once your player is loaded in start by enabling any of the presets. The trainer will load the values and apply them in-game. Preset 1 = near, Preset 2 = medium, preset 3 = far.

- Adjust the camera values with the sliders if you wish. Then press the save button to save them to the selected preset.

- Each preset can be set back to default by pressing the "Current Preset to Default" button.

How to use AOB:
- Go to any of the main towns (Gea Kul, Zarbinzet, Kyovashad, Gerrigar, Ked Bardu). It will work at most waypoints but these definitely work 100%.
- Zoom the camera out.
- Make sure you are not on your mount.
- Select AOB Scan and wait. It will zoom the camera out and back in when scanning. This is normal.
- Once it is finished, select a preset.
- AOB bypass is for if you have the correct addresses already entered. This can happen if you close the camera app after doing the AOB scan, but not you're game. Reopen the app and they will be saved. Select AOB Bypass and select a preset. If you close your game at any time you will need to redo the AOB scan.

Download:

[Link]
Password: solenya

Latest Pointers:
No pointers available. Use AOB scan

Preview:

Virus Total Scan:
[Link]
Last edited by Solenya on Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:07 am, edited 16 times in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Diablo IV Camera Customisation

Post by Rhark »

Please provide a virustotal scan.

rul1981
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rul1981 »

Can I please put the file somewhere so that Google Drive can no longer find it as infected and can be downloaded faster?

Vasily
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vasily »

Unfortunately, this file is infected with a virus. Only the owner of the infected files can download them.
You probably need to set a password for the archive.

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

Vasily wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:40 am
Unfortunately, this file is infected with a virus. Only the owner of the infected files can download them.
You probably need to set a password for the archive.
I have re-uploaded as a zip file. Unfortunately I'm not sure if there are methods to avoid false positives but if you are unsure feel free to use the cheat table instead.
File Password: solenya

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

Updated Pointers.

deimudda69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deimudda69 »

All 3 presets are the same for me and nothing changes if i adjust the sliders. Maybe im doing something wrong.

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

deimudda69 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:23 am
All 3 presets are the same for me and nothing changes if i adjust the sliders. Maybe im doing something wrong.
Are you on steam by any chance?

BugsMeNot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BugsMeNot »

Well, when enabling it, it locks on the screen, and you can't hide it or control it. Also, Diablo is getting 10% of my CPU, this app - 15%. So, not a workable option atm.

sataclutch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sataclutch »

Solenya wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:25 am
Updated Pointers.
works so good and I am addicted, could you please update the pointers? Version updated 1.3.0.49404

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

BugsMeNot wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:30 pm
Well, when enabling it, it locks on the screen, and you can't hide it or control it. Also, Diablo is getting 10% of my CPU, this app - 15%. So, not a workable option atm.
Unfortunately this is because one or both of the pointers is invalid for your system/copy of the game. I might add a scan option to the app at a later date to fix it. If you navigate to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24885 download the Diablo IV Custom Camera xxxxx (Instant).CT. If that does not work this trainer will also not work.

sataclutch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sataclutch »

Thanks so much for the pointer update - works well again :)

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

New AOB scan feature added. Please let me know if it is/isn't working

sataclutch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sataclutch »

Solenya wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:05 pm
Thanks so much for the auto-pointer thingie. It works great but found one issue. Typically your tool only takes additional 20% additional CPU usage which is okay but then now AOB forces Diablo 4 client to use about 17gb of RAM. (only 6gb RAM when I use the previous non-AOB version). If this isn't a fixable thing, we could just use AOB version just to get the pointer information and stick with the old version? :)

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

sataclutch wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:28 am
Solenya wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:05 pm
Thanks so much for the auto-pointer thingie. It works great but found one issue. Typically your tool only takes additional 20% additional CPU usage which is okay but then now AOB forces Diablo 4 client to use about 17gb of RAM. (only 6gb RAM when I use the previous non-AOB version). If this isn't a fixable thing, we could just use AOB version just to get the pointer information and stick with the old version? :)
You can still enter the pointers as usual without the AOB function. If using the pointers don't select AOB Scan or AOB Bypass. I slowed it down a little so the new version will use less cpu. As for the RAM issue I didn't even notice and not sure how to fix at this stage. Seems that scanning the game increases the RAM dramatically, even with cheat engine. Is that normal for AOB scans?