Lords of the Fallen (2023) Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Lords of the Fallen (2023) / Lords of the Fallen 2 Trainer

Post by dubzz »

Well I'm just gonna wait. I tried duckbeers way but only 2 of the hotkeys worked, none of the cheats actually turned on though. No way I'm running that file either. Thanks though I guess.

matzdan89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by matzdan89 »

So I've activated bypass.

It is running (I do not exit it, right?).

Launch the game, launch the trainer. Codes do not work. Not complaining, just for your info ;)

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

DarkMango wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:17 pm
Antiviruses tends to do that, if you have been using trainers, you would know that.

Also you can try the method posted above by duckbeer. I will look into releasing another bypass with lesser false positives by shitty antiviruses. But in the meantime i am looking into adding more cheats to the trainer
kaspersky is cool with it... idk what people use^^

dubzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dubzz »

XiNingXien wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:52 pm
DarkMango wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:17 pm
Antiviruses tends to do that, if you have been using trainers, you would know that.

Also you can try the method posted above by duckbeer. I will look into releasing another bypass with lesser false positives by shitty antiviruses. But in the meantime i am looking into adding more cheats to the trainer
kaspersky is cool with it... idk what people use^^
Iono but I'm using nord and norton. But I looked it up on virustotal after nord said no which is where I saw the 21 hits.

DarkMango
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkMango »

All of those complaining about antivirus false positives, Alternative EAC method added, please see main post to download the updated bypass file.

matzdan89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by matzdan89 »

DarkMango wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:21 pm
All of those complaining about antivirus false positives, Alternative EAC method added, please see main post to download the updated bypass file.
Bypass is working, but after activating cheats (I hear "On" when i use them) they don't work for some reason.

Derder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Derder »

Just to add my issue with the trainer, downloaded EAC bypass, ran it, Cheats actually let me turn them on, yay! Cheats do nothing, Boo! So the only cheat that even sometimes kind of works is the infinite HP one, but even with that it's still possible to get beat to death if you get surrounded. The ones I tested that did nothing at all were Invincible and 1-hit kill, didn't test others.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

Derder wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:31 pm
Just to add my issue with the trainer, downloaded EAC bypass, ran it, Cheats actually let me turn them on, yay! Cheats do nothing, Boo! So the only cheat that even sometimes kind of works is the infinite HP one, but even with that it's still possible to get beat to death if you get surrounded. The ones I tested that did nothing at all were Invincible and 1-hit kill, didn't test others.
same here idk only 2-3 options actually get enabled too

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

We are aware of the issues. The trainer will be updated asap with all cheats fixed & more added. Stay tuned.

Destroyer-anon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Destroyer-anon »

Just a heads up from a Security Analyst & Network Engineer for Critical Infrastructure.

The reads for "malware" you have gotten on the .exe he posted for the "bypass" are false positives.

Throw it at VirusTotal and you'll see, it only gets detected due to its ability to call runtime modules advapi32.dll & wuapihost.exe.

[Link]

That being said, you shouldn't need someone to automate the bypass for you. Just use the same bypass as Elden Ring, as mentioned above.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Destroyer-anon wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:46 pm
Thanks, it really is just a simple process of replacing some text in the EAC folder and then reverting it. I know because I wrote it myself.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated. Added 27 cheats & fixed others.

wxlf86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wxlf86 »

question..... if i activate engine beat the game with only unlimited health... load the game back up normally do you think my account will get flagged?? i'll lvl up normally and use items normally just wont be able to die...

Gelson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gelson »

Can't we have a Cheat Engine table?

This trainer is free and great but I prefer cheat engine tables.

If you could just include the basic GodMode cheats, unlimited life, stamina, mana, that would be great.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Gelson wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 pm

Can't we have a Cheat Engine table?

This trainer is free and great but I prefer cheat engine tables.

If you could just include the basic GodMode cheats, unlimited life, stamina, mana, that would be great.
Can you do my job while I am making you a trainer? Can you take my kids to school while I am making you a trainer? You really need to understand TIME is what you're paying for, and not "pay to win". There is one human being behind a trainer who won't get that time back.. just so you, what.. bitch it isn't free? Learn to respect and value YOUR TIME, then maybe you'll learn to respect others'..

P.S.: You even fail to understand the concept of "pay to win". Win what? It's a single-player game T_T..