• Infinite Vehicle Health
  • Instant Looting
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Jump Height Multiplier
  • Edit: EXP to Next Level
  • Edit: Level
  • Edit: Skill Points

Updates
  • 18.07.2023 - Trainer updated to support Alpha21.
  • 23.11.2023 - Trainer updated to support Alpha 21.2
Included in the Cheat Evolution app.
7 Days to Die Alpha 21.2 PLUS 25 Trainer

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: 7 Days to Die Trainer

Post by Sonica »

Oh, thanks for the time making this trainer lots of nice options. I'm playing this on A20.6 unmodded.

Just started using it and I quickly noticed how a couple of options affect the enemies. All enemies, as well as the player can One Hit Kill, and all enemies can Instant Destroy Objects. Would it be possible to make it so this only affects the player? Was enjoying the destroy objects options to speed up the grind but can't use it when enemies are one hitting through my base on horde night.

And something I'm not quite sure what's causing this issue. It looks as though Infinite Stamina (otherwise it was No Serious Debuffs option) causes the player to not gain any food or water with that enabled as it never increased, turn that off and it increases normally when you eat and drink.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Sonica wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:30 am
Oh, thanks for the time making this trainer lots of nice options. I'm playing this on A20.6 unmodded.

Just started using it and I quickly noticed how a couple of options affect the enemies. All enemies, as well as the player can One Hit Kill, and all enemies can Instant Destroy Objects. Would it be possible to make it so this only affects the player? Was enjoying the destroy objects options to speed up the grind but can't use it when enemies are one hitting through my base on horde night.

And something I'm not quite sure what's causing this issue. It looks as though Infinite Stamina (otherwise it was No Serious Debuffs option) causes the player to not gain any food or water with that enabled as it never increased, turn that off and it increases normally when you eat and drink.
I'm surprised about the one hit kill because I played with it on for hours and didn't get killed by the zombies.

Probably the no serious debuffs is causing your issue. It was difficult to filter out things and as it says it is not perfect.

When I have time I'll look into the Instant destroy objects cheat and fix it to only work with the player.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

About the one hit, what I meant was that the Z were one hitting each other (for example the bears aggro'd on a radiated cop, and cops are tough but one hit from a bear killed him) but when the Z were hitting me I was fine just some health knocked off.

Thanks Rhark.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Sonica wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:33 am
About the one hit, what I meant was that the Z were one hitting each other (for example the bears aggro'd on a radiated cop, and cops are tough but one hit from a bear killed him) but when the Z were hitting me I was fine just some health knocked off.

Thanks Rhark.
Ah okay, that will be because it just modifies their health and not the players damage.

I'm not sure if I can fix that, if you could send me your save game it would help a lot as it sounds like you have done much more in the game than I.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to support Alpha21.

YeOldeCurmudgeon2023
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeOldeCurmudgeon2023 »

Hello there and friendly greetings!
So, I've searched everywhere (I think) but I have not found a hack that work for increase the money. I might have made some mistake, I know, but so far I haven't seen any trainer that is actually working on it.

Also, if I use CE without any table and search for the money value, I am able to identify the memory location that hold the money value (please forgive my totally unprofessional language) but if I change it, my changes do not reflect in game.

Is it me or is there something about it that prevent hacking that value?

I hope I explained myself decently... :oops:

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

YeOldeCurmudgeon2023 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:03 pm
I'm not aware of any money currency in this game.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

its an actual item called Dukes. you'd have to have an item amount modifier or something as an option.

YeOldeCurmudgeon2023
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeOldeCurmudgeon2023 »

Also, if I use CE without any table and search for the money Duke value, I am able to identify the memory location that hold the money Duke value (please forgive my totally unprofessional language) but if I change it, my changes do not reflect in game.
Money, Dukes, whatever. The issue still remain. Once identified the value, it seems that the game refuse any changes to it.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to support Alpha 21.2