MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.1 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

tyronedavies wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:02 am
July 2023 update broke the toolbox. Crashes when loading mission (Halo 2) and toolbox open. Crashes when starting toolbox mid game.
I know working on an update....

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.2 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Update is out, so much stuff got broken from this last patch. I've had to tinker with so many things so expect bugs

Thirdperson in Halo 1 has now changed, it might work better then the previous way I did it if it does I will use this method for Halo 2 maybe in a future update.

gkjdgoik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.2 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by gkjdgoik »

the freecam does not appear in the toolbox nor the skulls oh they are still in beta?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

gkjdgoik wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:23 am
the freecam does not appear in the toolbox nor the skulls oh they are still in beta?
I have not updated freecam and skulls in awhile because it takes alot of time to fix after patches and hardly anyone seems to use them.

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

It looks like Halo Reach isn't working. The game just freezes, and then it goes back to the desktop.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Tan2029 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:18 pm
It looks like Halo Reach isn't working. The game just freezes, and then it goes back to the desktop.
This should be now fixed along with many other issues, let me know. It has taken me 3 days of solid work to get things updated so not much time for testing :mellow: I also updated third person in Halo 2 to use the new 3rd Person flag added by 343 this should make it more stable. Might still cause crashes during cutscenes not sure.

3.8.3:
-Fixed Crash
-Fixed Crash (Halo Reach)
-Fixed No Recoil (Halo Reach)
-Fixed Auto Aim (Halo Reach)
-Fixed Increase Jump Height (Halo Reach)
-Fixed Third Person (Halo 3)
-Fixed Increase Jump Height (Halo 3)
-Fixed Increase Jump Height (Halo 3 ODST)
-Fixed Increase Jump Height (Halo 4)
-Improved Third Person (Halo 2)

professorlicme8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.3 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by professorlicme8 »

New 3rd person camera for Halo 2 rules. Any plans to update the Halo 1 3rd person too? I dream of a full 3rd person MCC playthrough finally being possible.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.3 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

professorlicme8 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:02 am
New 3rd person camera for Halo 2 rules. Any plans to update the Halo 1 3rd person too? I dream of a full 3rd person MCC playthrough finally being possible.
Halo 1 was already updated with the new third person. Let me know if you have any issues with it. I did some testing and it Toolbox also works with things like Digsite(Digsite is a mod of the old Halo mac world demo), the third person actually works better with your player model in dig site you have an over the shoulder view

Edit: I have added a new version, I found a way to get the camera wider in Halo CE when in third person mode. You can toggle it on and off if it causes issues, but I used it during two cutscenes and in all the vehicles and it didn't seem to cause issues. As always you can adjust your field of view using the vehicle fov option in the game video settings in the settings menu.

professorlicme8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Okay awesome! Turns out the new 3rd person for Halo 1 that you made wasnt working on mods that havent been updated since the digsite update. Thats why I was still getting the old back cam. Works perfect on vanilla and new mods. Actually the Halo 1 camera is better than the Halo 2 one now. I love the over the shoulder perspective. Feels very natural in Halo 1. Hope you can bring the over the shoulder to Halo 2 as well would be much better than the over the head camera. Unless its supposed to be over the shoulder for 2 and something is wrong on my end again. Love everything you're doing tho! I check this mod almost daily and always download the newest version as soon as it comes out to check out the new changes.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

professorlicme8 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:36 am
Okay awesome! Turns out the new 3rd person for Halo 1 that you made wasnt working on mods that havent been updated since the digsite update. Thats why I was still getting the old back cam. Works perfect on vanilla and new mods. Actually the Halo 1 camera is better than the Halo 2 one now. I love the over the shoulder perspective. Feels very natural in Halo 1. Hope you can bring the over the shoulder to Halo 2 as well would be much better than the over the head camera. Unless its supposed to be over the shoulder for 2 and something is wrong on my end again. Love everything you're doing tho! I check this mod almost daily and always download the newest version as soon as it comes out to check out the new changes.
Thanks for your feedback. Im alittle confused by what you mean, in Halo CE the third person I have right now if you include the wide option is very similar looking to Halo 2 it's just pulled back more. It pulls the camera back and you are kind of looking over your character directly the camera is not off to the side over the shoulder. You may get this in some of the mods like I mentioned with Digsite as your character is using a different character model/biped which is using a different camera trak.

It would be cool if I could move the camera to the side slightly so you get that over the shoulder look, It's doable I just haven't found a way to get it into Toolbox.

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

A new update (July 20) broke the toolbox. Crashes when loading a mission.

professorlicme8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Oh thats weird I thought that was because of the toolbox. Yeh when I toggle third person using your toolbox in the default non-modded Halo 1 its an over the shoulder camera like halo 3. Really confused whats causing that then if its not your mod. I'll see if it's still like that after this next update.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

There will be no updates for awhile im taking a break from this project it's taking up to much time, need to work on other stuff. If you would like to support my work see the donation link in the main thread.

XJ87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XJ87 »

I Know your done for awhile but just FYI, On Halo CE MCC It crashes. Load the map and soon as it finish's on load screen it crashes. I really wish it worked was gonna use it mainly for the XYZ Coordinates lol.

_0174
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by _0174 »

Hey all, for anyone wanting to use this mod in the mean time you can follow this [Link] to download an older version of MCC that the toolbox mod is compatible with (The 12th July 2023 build as of this post).

I used this 12th July manifest from [Link] (for Halo 2 specifically) to play some third person campaign. Worked a treat! This should be plug and play for each of the games in the collection, just download the older build of the game you want to play, swap it in, job done.

This should hold up until MCC gets another update, then you'll need to repeat the process (But if you keep the download depots its an easy swap and you're up and running again).

Enjoy! And of course thanks for MCC Toolbox in the first place, its amazing :D