Monster Hunter World fearlessrevolution +44 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Akabane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akabane »

Fatpillow, post: 55664, member: 20733 wrote:Try clicking the Num Lock key before using it, that should fix it
Nope but I unplugged the external one and activated the built in numpad of my TKL keyboard and it did work. :P (I had it off since I was using the external one but I guess the codes sent to windows are not the same)

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

seikur0, post: 55559, member: 8101 wrote:Say whaaat, I'll need to take a look at how he did it, I couldn't think of a way how I'd do it.
I have a strong feeling they are drawing some kind of overlay in addition to just reading game memory. When I have afterburner running I get a dxgi.dll crash with the option.
Last edited by Sauce on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Sauce, post: 55687, member: 3324 wrote:I have a strong feeling they are drawing some kind of overlay in addition to just reading game memory. When I have afterburner running I get a dxgi.dll crash with the option.
Yeah they are, so unfortunately I can't just copy it. Oh well.

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

Sauce, post: 55199, member: 3324 wrote:There's a new +45 trainer with the options now actually lined up with the correct items.
The new option is show health of monsters.

Monster.Hunter.World.v1.0.Plus.45.Trainer.Fixed-fearlessrevolution
[Link]
How about you upload that to a site that DOESN'T require downloading some third party shady-ass program?
Last edited by endersblade on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

^^ I use zippyshare because it has an easy to use uploader and I've always been able to download from it with minimal fuss. It has never even suggested to me that I download a 3rd party program to download a file. When I click the Download File button it loads up my browser's download file box to choose the location. If it is doing something else for you, I'd suggest tuning your ad blockers a bit. If it is giving you too many problems, just run your downloads through jdownloader2 or other download manager.

I pick the uploaders on ease of use for uploading and downloading (must have good speeds and not have long waits). I also don't get any money or credits for it, I don't even have accounts at any of the sites, so I just go on whats easiest.

But I assure you that zippyshare doesn't require any third party software to download anything unless you consider a web browser 3rd party software, and wget is your normal choice of downloading.

Here is a mirror:

[Link]
Last edited by Sauce on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

MaxThunder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World fearlessrevolution +44 Trainer

Post by MaxThunder »

so the thing comes up and it finds the game and everything, but none of the hotkeys do anything in-game... do i have to be at a certain part of the game or something before it works?..

ripslyme00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ripslyme00 »

Hi all, I would like to have some help, I used the no req. to upgrade and when I closed game and restart, now all upgrades requires no materials, the number of all materials required to upgrade becomes 0.

I would like to revert it back,

is there anyway?

As I was only looking to craft 1 item to help me progress.

Please help me!

Thank you very much.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

I think there was some sort of update today, it hasn't been pushed to me yet, but I'm seeing new trainers around. Or maybe everyone just picked today to put out new versions of their stuff.

Monster.Hunter.World.v1.0.Plus.45.Trainer.Updated.2018.08.20-fearlessrevolution
[Link]

Edit: @ripslyme00, sorry I can't offer you any support or recommendations here unless you've been making backups of your saves. I've not used that trainer function.

@MaxThunder start the trainer after you're in game and alt-tab out, the newer versions hook something and it gets screwed up if you launch it before the game is running before hand for some reason. You should hear a beep when you activate any of the features.

MaxThunder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaxThunder »

i got it to work when i discovered the link to the +45 version, i had been trying +44 earlier...

though it seems i've been afflicted by a strange side-effect... my display settings have been set to high (it says manual but i can't see a difference from high) and fullscreen instead of windowed borderless and low, this causes the game to lag regularly as my pc is not the best... all my attempts at changing the settings fail as the game restarts to apply the changes but then nothing has happened...
would anyone happen to have a solution for this?..

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

The problem with fearlessrevolution's trainer is that all trainers after +27 got broken inf items. It's sad that 3 updated trainers couldn't get it fixed o.O

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The old one still worked, but it was apparently updated. Something probably broke with the game update, so here is the new version.

Monster.Hunter.World.v1.0-v20180823.Plus.45.Trainer-fearlessrevolution.rar
[Link]

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:14 pm
The problem with fearlessrevolution's trainer is that all trainers after +27 got broken inf items. It's sad that 3 updated trainers couldn't get it fixed o.O
The trainer itself is always okay by the way---for some reason he just typo'ed the description on the Infinite Items (he put it as CTRL F1-F4) and the x2/4/8/16 Research Points (he put it as CTRL NumPad4) which should be the other way around

If you switch the language to something other than English, you will see that those 2 options are reversed, so yeah, it was always working from the start---just typos.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

raeyvolution wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:46 am
Sylencer90 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:14 pm
The trainer itself is always okay by the way---for some reason he just typo'ed the description on the Infinite Items (he put it as CTRL F1-F4) and the x2/4/8/16 Research Points (he put it as CTRL NumPad4) which should be the other way around

If you switch the language to something other than English, you will see that those 2 options are reversed, so yeah, it was always working from the start---just typos.
Lol thanks for pointing that out. Wasn't aware, how should i ^^

Mefedrine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mefedrine »

Hello good day. I have the following problem:
They go several days that I try to get a specific jewel and I do not succeed in it. I would like to know if this Trainner can get me this jewel, if that is how I could achieve it. Thank you so much.

(My native language is not English and I am using a translator)

Sinanju
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinanju »

Use the highlight item pointer from the Steam cheat table thread. Swap one of the common gems for the gem you want.