No Rest for the Wicked Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: No Rest for the Wicked Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated. The Zero Equipment Weight should be working correctly now & added 2 new cheats.

oreice.afflick
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oreice.afflick »

Any advice on the unlimited skill points? It’s not perm so as soon as i reload the game i need to level up again to get access to skill points.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

oreice.afflick wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:04 am
Any advice on the unlimited skill points? It’s not perm so as soon as i reload the game i need to level up again to get access to skill points.
No solution yet, seems the game does some calculations somewhere else in the code for this.

Silk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Silk »

I gave this a try, used unlimited health, unlimited stamina and no fall damage, played from like lvl 6 to lvl 12 and my game promptly crashed as I was leveling up some buildings in town.

The realm saved fine all things in my community chest in the rookery is all there but my character reverted to lvl 6, I lost all my gear i acquired and the ichor from the boss in the sewers and my "character" save appears broke. I just tried to lvl him up to lvl 7 again and on log out it's back to lvl 6.

Dunno if its related to the cheat or something else but thought it was worth a mention.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Silk wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 am
I gave this a try, used unlimited health, unlimited stamina and no fall damage, played from like lvl 6 to lvl 12 and my game promptly crashed as I was leveling up some buildings in town.

The realm saved fine all things in my community chest in the rookery is all there but my character reverted to lvl 6, I lost all my gear i acquired and the ichor from the boss in the sewers and my "character" save appears broke. I just tried to lvl him up to lvl 7 again and on log out it's back to lvl 6.

Dunno if its related to the cheat or something else but thought it was worth a mention.
No idea, no one else has reported any issues and if you only used those 3 cheats I'm not sure how that would even affect your levels, etc. There are checks in place to prevent crashes by normal means but this game is Early Access so I imagine it has some bugs.

бix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by бix »

Hey Rhark, thanks for the work and your time. Could you make the ' EXP Multiplier ' option also available for those who have a guest base account?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

бix wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:22 am
Hey Rhark, thanks for the work and your time. Could you make the ' EXP Multiplier ' option also available for those who have a guest base account?
No, sorry.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Hello, the consumables you create like crab soup do not cure life when they are infinite.
If you can, also add infinite materials to upgrade equipment.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Kanelakis wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:41 am
Hello, the consumables you create like crab soup do not cure life when they are infinite.
Does the loot multiplier not affect those?

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:57 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
I active only this:
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Focus
Unlimited Gold
No Fall Damage
Unlimited Consumables Use
Zero Equipment Weight

When I use it to cure myself it has no effect with soups.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Kanelakis wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:42 pm
Rhark wrote:
Kanelakis wrote:
I active only this:
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Focus
Unlimited Gold
No Fall Damage
Zero Equipment Weight

I was talking about the materials part.

I will fix the consumables cheat when I can.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:23 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:42 pm
Rhark wrote:

I active only this:
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Focus
Unlimited Gold
No Fall Damage
Zero Equipment Weight

I was talking about the materials part.

I will fix the consumables cheat when I can.
Ah ok,thx.:)

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

A lot of people simply do not use these trainers here because any editable item is locked behind a paywall and are effectively useless. If you want to encourage people to spend the money to buy these it would make the most sense to have these editable items pre-set to a very low amount (like 10 money, or 1.25 XP, etc.) and the lock on editing them higher. That way people will actually use the trainer who wouldn't otherwise, yet still make the editable area annoying enough to have people want to get the full use from them. For example, this trainer has more things that I want in it than the CE table has, but having no ability to edit money or other items means I'll avoid it and use the less-useful table instead. This is my experience 90% of the time here: I would rather use the trainer, but the poorly-thought-out lock on editables means that I never get to see how useful they are.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

zurls wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:50 pm
A lot of people simply do not use these trainers here because any editable item is locked behind a paywall and are effectively useless. If you want to encourage people to spend the money to buy these it would make the most sense to have these editable items pre-set to a very low amount (like 10 money, or 1.25 XP, etc.) and the lock on editing them higher. That way people will actually use the trainer who wouldn't otherwise, yet still make the editable area annoying enough to have people want to get the full use from them. For example, this trainer has more things that I want in it than the CE table has, but having no ability to edit money or other items means I'll avoid it and use the less-useful table instead. This is my experience 90% of the time here: I would rather use the trainer, but the poorly-thought-out lock on editables means that I never get to see how useful they are.
I mean I have "Execute" cheats that do that with the money. I will consider your comment. Thanks for the feedback.

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

Accidentally activated "unlimited skill points" and now I wanna undo it, lol. I have 100 skill points. Guess I'll just have to treat 100 like it's the new 0.