Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alexhob123
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by alexhob123 »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:25 pm
alexhob123 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:25 pm
shame all girls are not unlocked
check in the option, do something that triggering a game save... fulfill a quest, upgrade a modell personality, talk with a model, date sex date with one...

be creative!
Good Luck!
I don't understand what you mean can you explain it in more detail

i did check the option but it wouldn't select it

okay my bad it worked lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alexhob123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexhob123 »

if i play the nutaku version on my computer with all girls unlocked the girls are unlocked but if i go to play on the android version with same account they are not unlocked anyone know why this is happening

thomthoh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thomthoh »

Could I ask someone if a tutorial for the nutaku version with images has already been done and, if not, to possibly do it or, failing that, to possibly give me a tutorial in French because I can't do it even though I'm trying to follow everything that's said. Thanks in advance

scoobs987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scoobs987 »

2 quick questions

Does participating in the tournament and getting the free season pass rewards put you at more risk of a ban like participating in PVP matches does?

Does using unlimited energy increase ban chance or is it more tied to how quickly you progress?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

scoobs987 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:25 am
2 quick questions

Does participating in the tournament and getting the free season pass rewards put you at more risk of a ban like participating in PVP matches does?

Does using unlimited energy increase ban chance or is it more tied to how quickly you progress?
2 quick answers

If we knew the exact anti-cheat mechanism of the game, we would make everyone aware of what not to do. We don't.

If the game allows you to accumulate a maximum of 500 units of energy per day, it is not advisable to use 5000 units of energy.

n0no
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by n0no »

hello i want to ask if there is any way to get all sex pose and sex background for free?

Jeff007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeff007 »

Is there a way to unlock the animated pic of Andriella with the name "DFr_ANIM_EASTER2"? Every other pic workes fine for me. It seems like the file name of this pic might be changed. Can anyone help me? :D

Erosuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erosuke »

can anyone help me with this
I haven't been playing for a while I use the steam version
[Link]

Erosuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erosuke »

the nutaku version does not work either and then it does not let you activate anything.
[Link]

CCTOE1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CCTOE1 »

hi guys. I used the unlocker to unclock the "girl_teaser" (which I didnt seen in the game so I was curious) and now it seems it has broken my game as my "girl" page is not working properly anymore. Is there any way to fix this? Or at least is it possible to remove a certain girl from my account so that I could try removing that "girl_teaser"?
I've played this game for a very long time. Would appreciate any help!

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

CCTOE1 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:05 pm
hi guys. I used the unlocker to unclock the "girl_teaser" (which I didnt seen in the game so I was curious) and now it seems it has broken my game as my "girl" page is not working properly anymore. Is there any way to fix this? Or at least is it possible to remove a certain girl from my account so that I could try removing that "girl_teaser"?
I've played this game for a very long time. Would appreciate any help!
Well most likely your account would probably be unrecoverable or at least until they tease a girl again (maybe? I dont know what the girl_teaser is or what it does.) If you're gonna give/unlock something you aren't sure of, it is the best time to use an alt account. If it breaks then it's fine since its an alt.
I remember one time when I unlocked the tourney girl way too early, and apparently it was actually bugged. A legit player unlocked her sometime later than mine, reported it, and was fixed soon after.
If it's only the girl page and not the phone page, you might be fine since you can still access the girls through the places though not convenient.
I tried giving myself negative energy to reduce my stockpiling of energy and it didn't work, and considering the table only really gives, by modifying rewards and not modifying our inventory, it would probably be stuck.

Erosuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erosuke »

can someone help me with this

I haven't been playing for a while I use the steam version
[Link]

the nutaku version does not work either and then it does not let you activate anything.
[Link]

Vorticaltimbit212
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by Vorticaltimbit212 »

xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can you help me?

alexhob123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexhob123 »

I have a question how can I unlock everything on android version of nutaku on pc then keep everything saved on phone I just want to know of this can happen thanks as trying to unlock all pictures girls and outfits
Last edited by alexhob123 on Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alexhob123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexhob123 »

alexhob123 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:08 pm
I have a question how can unlock everything on android version of nutaku on pc then keep everything saved on phone i just want to know if this can happen ir not
please remove this post