Monster Hunter World - table v: 1.0 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kohryu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter World (Compendium)

Post by kohryu »

I'd like to use some male helmets on my female character. Would it be possible to do that under the transmog settings in this table, or would I need something like a mod?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

d3ban wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:03 am
just use stracker's loader, it kills the antitamper too and no need to open the bypass every time you start up
Sorry, what's stracker's loader?

LAWS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LAWS »

after downloaded the newest table, i still can't select the "Get Selected Item (Item Box). You guys know anything how to fix it?

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:00 pm
d3ban wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:03 am
just use stracker's loader, it kills the antitamper too and no need to open the bypass every time you start up
Sorry, what's stracker's loader?
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1982

this is strackers loader its a mod that restores the ability to use mods and is great

Ichigo1910
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ichigo1910 »

LAWS wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:02 pm
after downloaded the newest table, i still can't select the "Get Selected Item (Item Box). You guys know anything how to fix it?
Same it still isn't working.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

LAWS wrote:
You must update to the latest version of Monster hunter world, Pirated copy will not work.
Ichigo1910 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:22 pm
LAWS wrote:

You must use the latest version.

MikeAni123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MikeAni123 »

Would it be possible for a "Gather specific item" (bonepiles etc.)feature where you can choose the itemid?

bonbonny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bonbonny »

any idea if we could get unlock all armor sets without having to beat the monster, i hear some players already have saj stuff wondering if it would be possible..

frntchter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frntchter »

Hi, can anyone help me with this issue?

Exhaust Coating which isn't functional in World and Iceborne is somehow added in the radial selection grid on the right.

Maybe I did something stupid before and did't notice back then. :cry:

Is there a way to remove this from the grid?

Many Thanks
Last edited by frntchter on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

bonbonny wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:46 pm
any idea if we could get unlock all armor sets without having to beat the monster, i hear some players already have saj stuff wondering if it would be possible..
Its probably the shop mod. It allows you to buy every item in the games code, even unreleased stuff. Having the materials unlocks stuff in the blacksmith.

Ichigo1910
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ichigo1910 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:53 pm
LAWS wrote:
You must update to the latest version of Monster hunter world, Pirated copy will not work.
Ichigo1910 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:22 pm
LAWS wrote:

You must use the latest version.
I'm on the latest version and it still isn't working. using crc bypass and everything. seeing a lot of other people having the same issues with this table and squall's.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

Buttlight wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:04 am
joker897571 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:54 pm
Excuse me sir
Can you teach me how to use the Investigation Editor?
I really want Gold Rathian& Silver Rathalos Investigations
here is what i do to get an easy 5 box reward investigation quest:

1.1 Set the monsters on Monster 1, 2, and 3 (so far that i know only silver rathalos and brute tigrex is not listed yet but i find that brute tigrex code at least on mine is "F8 36 3A 91 33 3D 6B 2B 3F 7A 10 63 AA C4 46 AD 21 A4 DE EE") make sure all monsters is different.

1.2 YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THEIR NATURAL HABITAT to be able to create the investigation quest correctly. For monster that is not in the list, you have to find the investigation normally and well just set the "Attempt" to 10.

1.3 BY RULE ELDER DRAGON IS BETTER BE THE ONLY MONSTER IN THE INVESTIGATION so if you want and elder dragon set Monster 1 to elder dragon that you wanted, and then set Monster 2 and 3 to -none-

2. set "Health, Attack, Defense Modifier" to Lv. 5 (this will make the monster harder) and if you were also hunting crowns set the "size modifier" to "Large Chance"

3. set the "Type" of quest. whether its slaying or Capturing. hunting can be set to 3 Target (which is the monster that you have set on Monster 1, 2, 3) by choosing Hunt/3T/50 min. by nature, an elder dragon investigation can only be set to 1 target as well as capturing quest. here you can also set the time, shorter quest time means better reward.

4. "Faints", used to set how many times you can cart, the fewer the cart, the better the reward.

5. Player, the number of the player that is able to participate, the fewer the better the reward.

6. bonus reward and zeni, pretty self explanatory and it doest affect reward quality so set it to max.

based on that i can create an investigation with 5 golden box rewards when i set a hunt with 15 minute rule, all lv. 5 modifier (time and lv modifier alone usually already yield 5 box reward) , set it to 2 players and either 3 or fewer faints. it also applies to tempered monster hunt, those rule will guarantee 5 box rewards
Got a few questions.

1) How do I change a monster to its tempered version?
2) How do I change the locale? For example Hoarfrost Reach > Wildspire Region

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

kohryu wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:23 am
I'd like to use some male helmets on my female character. Would it be possible to do that under the transmog settings in this table, or would I need something like a mod?
You need a mod for that. And not a transmog mod, a mod that specifically swaps helmet gender. There is only one ID for each piece and the type depends on character gender. No way to change that through normal transmog. There are a few mods already that do this for certain armor, but not all.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:24 am
Buttlight wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:04 am
joker897571 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:54 pm
Excuse me sir
Can you teach me how to use the Investigation Editor?
I really want Gold Rathian& Silver Rathalos Investigations
here is what i do to get an easy 5 box reward investigation quest:

1.1 Set the monsters on Monster 1, 2, and 3 (so far that i know only silver rathalos and brute tigrex is not listed yet but i find that brute tigrex code at least on mine is "F8 36 3A 91 33 3D 6B 2B 3F 7A 10 63 AA C4 46 AD 21 A4 DE EE") make sure all monsters is different.

1.2 YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THEIR NATURAL HABITAT to be able to create the investigation quest correctly. For monster that is not in the list, you have to find the investigation normally and well just set the "Attempt" to 10.

1.3 BY RULE ELDER DRAGON IS BETTER BE THE ONLY MONSTER IN THE INVESTIGATION so if you want and elder dragon set Monster 1 to elder dragon that you wanted, and then set Monster 2 and 3 to -none-

2. set "Health, Attack, Defense Modifier" to Lv. 5 (this will make the monster harder) and if you were also hunting crowns set the "size modifier" to "Large Chance"

3. set the "Type" of quest. whether its slaying or Capturing. hunting can be set to 3 Target (which is the monster that you have set on Monster 1, 2, 3) by choosing Hunt/3T/50 min. by nature, an elder dragon investigation can only be set to 1 target as well as capturing quest. here you can also set the time, shorter quest time means better reward.

4. "Faints", used to set how many times you can cart, the fewer the cart, the better the reward.

5. Player, the number of the player that is able to participate, the fewer the better the reward.

6. bonus reward and zeni, pretty self explanatory and it doest affect reward quality so set it to max.

based on that i can create an investigation with 5 golden box rewards when i set a hunt with 15 minute rule, all lv. 5 modifier (time and lv modifier alone usually already yield 5 box reward) , set it to 2 players and either 3 or fewer faints. it also applies to tempered monster hunt, those rule will guarantee 5 box rewards
Got a few questions.

1) How do I change a monster to its tempered version?
2) How do I change the locale? For example Hoarfrost Reach > Wildspire Region
1. based on my experience with Pre-IB tables, tempered monster has its own set of code, and i think we have to wait Marcus and co. to add the tempered option on the investigation editor (if it has been on the table, i can't find it) so for now just Murderfrick anything tempered on Guiding Land and keep the attempt at 10.

2. Change the "locale" but i wouldn't touch it unless you know well about every locale and it's possible spawn, because it will brick the quest if the monster and the locale is not synchronized

DigitJ1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DigitJ1 »

Thanks for all the work on the tables so far Marcus and everyone else involved.

I'm completely new to this and have been trying to work out how endemic life crowns and sizes work. I've found pointers for captured life numbers pretty easily and found the offsets between them so to find pretty much all of the creatures of regular size, but I'm clueless on how to find the number of gold crown life caught or to change the sizes from this info? The debugger crashes my game so finding the base addresses that write to the endemic life seems out of reach. Am I just missing something obvious?