Starbound

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Starbound

Post by STN »

Click the image above to watch the video!

Made by h3x1c

Hey, everyone! Above is my "Let's Hack" video for Starbound 1.0 which demonstrates the following cheats, as well as provides a bit of a tutorial on how I found my way to the cheats I've created. I'll be continuing to work on this CT as I learn how the game works, but for the time being, here's what my table has:

Invincibility: Infinite health, energy, hunger, and breath. Status attributes don't affect you (you can swim in lava, stay under water however long you want, etc.). I'll be continuing to flesh this one out as there may be 2 situations where an enemy won't die, and that's if their max health is 70 or 100 (which you won't know until it happens, lol).

fastBreakBlocks: Allows you to instantly break blocks with the matter manipulator. Won't instantly break spikes, vines, or trees yet. Still working on that, but stone, ores, dirt, metal, etc. are instant!

infiniteResources: This is one for the builders out there. When you place blocks with the matter manipulator, it won't subtract from the total amount of the type of block you're placing!

maxItems: This only works for stackable items at the moment. When you collect more than 1 of a stackable item, the total will jump to max. So, if you collect one cobblestone, you'll just have one; however, when you collect a second one, the total jumps to 1000. This also works with items you move around in your inventory, so if you start stacking items with your mouse pointer, the moment you stack a 2nd one, the total will jump to 1000 (or whatever the max of that item is).

maxMoney: When you collect pixels for any reason, your total maxes out at 9999999.

keepMoneyOnDeath: Maybe you don't want to give yourself max pixels, but you do want to keep your pixels when you die. This cheat will allow you to do just that!

I have a bunch more ideas for cheats, so I hope to get to them soon. Enjoy! Very Happy

UPDATE:

I recently found out there are 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the game, so I'm working on converting the table to work with 32-bit. I have a few things converted now, so I'll attach that for the time being. I'll upload the final version once complete! For now, the cheats in the 32-bit version are Invincibility, maxMoney, and keepMoneyOnDeath.

---------------------
Below are my contributions:
No Shadows
Always Allow Crafting

Made by Zanzer

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
starboundzanzer.CT
(8.83 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
Starbound-1.0-Sn34kyMofo.CT
(4.4 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

paradiseexists
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Starbound

Post by paradiseexists »

Not sure if I should make a new thread for this, but it seems like most of the trainer functions are now dead after months of pass-time. Game version is currently 1.3.2.

qu3L
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Starbound

Post by qu3L »

Please update.. i can't find any working tables.