Wasteland 2 (2015-03-29)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shinkansen
Table Makers
Table Makers

Wasteland 2 (2015-03-29)

Post by Shinkansen »

Simple table for Wasteland 2, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

V1005
1. Tested game version GOG V2.4.0.18. May work on other versions.

V1004
1. Game version GOG V2.4.0.14 Patch 3 Hot Fix.

2. Party Member Inventory.
"All Inventory Weapon Weight Set to 0 (To Activate: View Party Member, To Update: View Party Member)" and "All Inventory Item Weight Set to 0 (To Activate: View Party Member, To Update: View Party Member)" scripts will set all inventory item weight to 0.

V1003
1. Game version Update 1 / Patch 1 / 56458.

V1002
1. Party Member Battle Stats.
Separated AP and CON.
"Party Member CON Set to 99999? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will set CON to 99999 when the mouse is moved over an empty square and the AP expenditure show up.
"Party Member AP Set to AP Value? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will set AP to AP Value when the mouse is moved over an empty square and the AP expenditure show up.

If encountering freezing especially on large maps:
- The larger the AP, the larger the movement range.
- The larger the movement range, the more movement routing calculations need to be done.
- Excessive calculations show up as freezing.

The fix is to use a smaller AP Value that the AP is set to.

2. Party Member All Stats.
Allows some miscellaneous Stats and Attributes to be modified.
Freezing a high Carry Weight will let the Party Member carry lots without being encumbered.

Freezing a high Combat Speed can also cause freezing, as movement range is increased per AP.

3. Party Stats.
"Party Water Set to Max? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will set Party Water to max when World Map script is activated.

V1001
1. Party Member Battle Stats.
"Movement Path" is when the mouse is moved over an empty square and the AP expenditure show up.
"Party Member Battle Stats Set to Massive? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will set HP to 99999, AP to 32 when the mouse is moved over an empty square and the AP expenditure show up.

2. Party Member Stats.
Same as Party Member Battle Stats but not in battle.
"Party Member Stats Set to Massive? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will set HP to 99999, AP to 32.

3. Party Member Inventory.
"Item Quantity Set to Quantity Value? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will set a mouseover Item Quantity to the Quantity Value. For non-stackable Items, they may need to be traded to actually "split" the Item.

4. Party Member Attributes.
Removed this for now as it was not consistently working.

V1000
1. Combat AP.
"Movement Path" is when the mouse is moved over an empty square and the AP expenditure show up.
"Combat AP Set to 32? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will set combat AP to 32 when the mouse is moved over an empty square and the AP expenditure show up.

2. Party Stats.
Allow Party Money and Water to be modified. These addresses change frequently so don't freeze to avoid crashes.

3. Party Member Upgrade Stats.
"Party Member Upgrade Stats Set to 9999? (0 = No, 1 = Yes)" will set Attribute and Skill Upgrade Points to 9999.
Also allow XP and level to be modified.

4. Party Member Attributes.
Allow Party Member Attributes to be modified. Game will limit Attributes to 10.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen Wasteland 2 V1005.CT
2015-03-29
(114.47 KiB) Downloaded 779 times

Gin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Wasteland 2 (2015-03-29)

Post by Gin »

is this also work on director cut version?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Doesn't work for Directors cut. At least, not for me.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table for WL2 Director's Cut (on Steam).
The table contains three scripts:
- main; just load a game, move once, flip through the inventory pages of at least two characters, use a skill (lockpick or first aid are good examples, but do it outside combat) and you can enable this.
- character hacks; if you can enable main, this can be enabled, too (requires the same steps).
- combat; enabling this requires that you have shot someone (spent ammo and damaged someone).

Main script:
- Minimum scraps
- Minimum water
- Move speed mod
- Skill timer mod

Character hacks (this triggers each time you flip from one character to the other, set the variables in a way you want the code to work; all are disabled by default):
- Zero all; use this once you have spent the amount you want, this will reset all unspent points of a single character to zero on the next flip.
- Attribute points; grants specified number
- Skill points; grants specified number
- Perk points; grants specified number

Combat:
- Infinite ammo
- Party damage mod; scales the amount of damage your party receives
- Non-party damage mod; scales the amount of damage anyone outside party receives (best disable this when you want to protect/save someone)
Attachments
1FRWL2.ct
(21.29 KiB) Downloaded 1425 times

Venatoris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Venatoris »

Hi, sorry for reviving this thread, but i cant make it work. Perhaps i play the german version (Steam)?
I do what you describe, but trying to enable the first script:
cursor turns into hourglass for a long time, then nothing happens.

Any hints?

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Yeah having the same issue, cant get the table to turn on :( will try awhile longer. Thanks

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Yeah, seems the table needs an update.

Also, is there a way to cheat for points during character creation?

Clasmir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clasmir »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:20 pm
Here's a table for WL2 Director's Cut (on Steam).
The table contains three scripts:
- main; just load a game, move once, flip through the inventory pages of at least two characters, use a skill (lockpick or first aid are good examples, but do it outside combat) and you can enable this.
- character hacks; if you can enable main, this can be enabled, too (requires the same steps).
- combat; enabling this requires that you have shot someone (spent ammo and damaged someone).

Main script:
- Minimum scraps
- Minimum water
- Move speed mod
- Skill timer mod

Character hacks (this triggers each time you flip from one character to the other, set the variables in a way you want the code to work; all are disabled by default):
- Zero all; use this once you have spent the amount you want, this will reset all unspent points of a single character to zero on the next flip.
- Attribute points; grants specified number
- Skill points; grants specified number
- Perk points; grants specified number

Combat:
- Infinite ammo
- Party damage mod; scales the amount of damage your party receives
- Non-party damage mod; scales the amount of damage anyone outside party receives (best disable this when you want to protect/save someone)
If you follow the directions in the post, all options DO work. I just verified with my steam version that everything works.

vreejack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vreejack »

Definitely not working. Did the first quest, killed some raiders, got blown up, used first aid, looked through everyone's inventory. Nothing works.

Correction. Character Hacks may be working, but Main is not.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

vreejack wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:20 pm
Definitely not working. Did the first quest, killed some raiders, got blown up, used first aid, looked through everyone's inventory. Nothing works.

Correction. Character Hacks may be working, but Main is not.
What version are you using?

vreejack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vreejack »

I just checked it again, and this time it worked. Apparently there is another condition that is not mentioned in the instructions. For example, while the second one was working, the first one was still unable to find one of its hooks: aobSkillTimerCalc. Clearly it has found it, now.

The third one is not starting right now. It cannot find the hook for aobHealthUpdater, but I just started and loaded a save, so perhaps the conditions reset when the game restarted. This may be throwing people off, especially if CE crashes. I think one problem is that the hook searches take a long time, and people are not letting them finish. If you try to run another script in CE before the previous one finishes it will crash. Then people restart the game and have to recreate some of their hooks.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Is there a way to make Shinkansen Table to work for Director's Cut version? I would like for the Inventory Editor to work it would be very neat and fun.

YoJeff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YoJeff »

So I managed to make it work last night, but it doesn't work today. I'm playing the latest Steam version.

Am I supposed to
- Start the game, move around, look at inventories, heal someone, then start the main script, or
- Start the game, start the script, then go in the game and do the things.

When I start the script, should I remain in Cheat Engine while it's running?

If the script failed, can I try again, or should I close the game and CE and start from scratch?

Thanks!