Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellaris Nemesis x64 v3.4.5 (a361) (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Post by BipBop »

So Nameless had a ton of patience and taught me how to update species traits too, and probably other stuff that it's based on the same changes. Enjoy.

Civics, ethics, species traits, achievements and console work 100%, since I use them. I haven't tested the others.

The table auto attaches to the game ( I think in 10 seconds, I forgot how many seconds I used ), so basically you start the table, press Yes, start the game, then wait for the table to auto attach. I did that for the Enable Achievements option that works only if you load the table during loading.

Cheers

PS: I did the monkey job, if Stellaris changes things I won't be able to update anything, Namelessy is the brain. :mrgreen:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MAI Stellaris 3.8.4 Namelessy.CT
(84.94 KiB) Downloaded 3017 times

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

andrew_exec wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:21 am
BipBop wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:29 pm
Here is civics and ethics points updated for 3.8.4 based on Namelessy "Cheat Engine for Idiots" book :D

The table auto attaches to the game ( I think in 10 seconds, I forgot how many seconds I used ), so basically you start the table, press Yes, start the game, then wait for the table to auto attach. I did that for the Enable Achievements option that works only if you load the table during loading.

NOTHING ELSE IS UPDATED! Enable Achievements and those 2 options work fine.

Cheers
what about pointers "max amount of traits" and "max trait points"??
Yup, I think that traits during char creation are not working.
EDIT: Post above contains the solution.

andrew_exec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrew_exec »

Thanks. guys!:)) But what about leader perk during creation game?:)))) and main table not working, empire points too :(((

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

For future reference, if anyone wants to do it himself or herself, here it's my perfectly formatted document with all the knowledge I gathered from Elder Nameless:
Nameless Cheat Engine Guide For Updating Civics, Species, Bla Bla, Blu, written by mi
[Link]

andrew_exec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrew_exec »

BipBop wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:20 pm
For future reference, if anyone wants to do it himself or herself, here it's my perfectly formatted document with all the knowledge I gathered from Elder Nameless:
Nameless Cheat Engine Guide For Updating Civics, Species, Bla Bla, Blu, written by mi
[Link]
Thats nice, but where is manual to make working all other pointers?:))) If it really that simple, make new full table and receive our respect :))) Чел, если ты реально в этом шаришь, ну сделай таблицу да и все, пусть все профы занимаются тем, в чем реально шарят.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

I don't understand cyrillics, and also I have no idea how to do things beside monkey stuff lol. I do understand most latin languages, bar portuguese.

andrew_exec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrew_exec »

BipBop wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:50 pm
I don't understand cyrillics, and also I have no idea how to do things beside monkey stuff lol. I do understand most latin languages, bar portuguese.
Same thing, dude :))) About monkey stuff :))) Russian part - the translation of my clumsy english, from certain point of view :)))

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

andrew_exec wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:11 pm
Thats nice, but where is manual to make working all other pointers?:))) If it really that simple, make new full table and receive our respect :))) Чел, если ты реально в этом шаришь, ну сделай таблицу да и все, пусть все профы занимаются тем, в чем реально шарят.
To update the pointers, load up recifences table, attach CE to the stellaris process, enable the table. If you look at the achievement table for, for instance, Energy, you will see:

Code: Select all

<CheatEntry>
                      <ID>7318</ID>
                      <Description>"Energy (x100000) ==&gt;"</Description>
                      <ShowAsSigned>1</ShowAsSigned>
                      <Color>FF00FF</Color>
                      <VariableType>8 Bytes</VariableType>
                      <Address>pPlayer</Address>
                      <Offsets>
                        <Offset>8</Offset>
                        <Offset>30</Offset>
                        <Offset>1FF8</Offset>
                      </Offsets>
                    </CheatEntry>
So the base pointer i pPlayer (from Recifenses table), and the offsets are 1FF8, 30, and 8.

In ce, to see all the data for the player, click on "Memory View", then select the menus "Tools" -> "Dissect data/structures".
In the "Group 1" input box in the screen that opens, write: "[pPlayer]" (without the quotes), then in the menu, select "Structures" -> "Define new structure". In the box that opens then, you should probably write something larger than the default in "Size" box. 8192 to get to offset 2000, but probably a bit more if something has been expanded.

And there you have the player structure. To test it on a working version, you can scroll down to 1ff8, expand that, scroll down to 30, expand that, and there you will see the resources. Energy from offset 8, etc.

When it changes, the first offset is usually pushed down a bit. You can expand something a lower in the list and see if you can find it easily that way. If not, you can start searching until you find energy (search for value between, use console to add one energy, repeat search until you find it). Then put a "what writes to this address", use the console to add 1 more energy, and you can look at the code to, hopefully, find the new offsets. Then it is "just" to update all the offsets.

TheGreen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheGreen »

we have 3.8.4 already? cheezus

made a stellaris pause and now I have to wait again haha

BlaxFly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxFly »

I have to ask, would it be possible to make a damage multiplier for your ships?

starfuryzeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starfuryzeta »

BlaxFly wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:05 pm
I have to ask, would it be possible to make a damage multiplier for your ships?
There are Mods that can do that. I've previously used one called Tass Cheat Tool that adds modifiers via Edicts. Find it and more on the Steam workshop.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

I also use Tass Cheat Tool, it has all kinds of sexy modifiers.

darkfaungames
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkfaungames »

Thanks for the Cheat table, this has been my joy for the last year, playing stellaris with all available CT options has been a lot of fun, especially the "Pretty Quick Fleet Movement", "Quick Research" and "Quick Tasks" options. Please if you can work on CT 3.8.4 I really appreciate it, thanks for all the work.

captainjamesmartin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by captainjamesmartin »

Any luck with an update?

darquan0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darquan0 »

Stellaris 3.9.1 is out today.
And the only things that are needed are, of course, modded achievments and console in ironman. Everything else is done through console...
Preparing to check it right about now.

UPD: unable to, they have changed a lot my personal mods are affecting, gotta sync that first. For instance, a lot (all of them, actually) of ascension paths are updated, many buildings are changed (now worker cooperative affects a lot), colony types are almost totally rewritten (I guess related to merchant jobs), council agendas are totally reviewed, and so on, and so on...