UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
busybobo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: UnderRail

Post by busybobo »

Horokey wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:09 pm
Latest steam version, character with PSI, area with NPCs (junkyard), can't launch Main Script:
<<The array of byte named aobPsiOffset could not be found>>
Help please :(
I have the same issue. Followed instructions, but main script won't get enabled. I get a spinny clock icon, then nothing happens. Get the same error message when I right click. I was just trying to use the carry weight part.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GoodOlBeen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GoodOlBeen »

Sadly, same here. Main script fails to launch. If someone has the time, I'd love it if you could update it <3
I'd just roll back if I could, but I don't think I can just roll back to the previous version on steam.

Leonhart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leonhart »

I cant find the adress of max carry weight with my limited knowledge of CE, any way to tweak that on latest version?

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

This table is going to need a massive update soon, November 1st, so someone's gonna have to be able to update the table when the Heavy Duty DLC drops.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Leonhart wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:41 pm
I cant find the adress of max carry weight with my limited knowledge of CE, any way to tweak that on latest version?
There are two options, either giving yourself higher base Strength, or crafting an item and then editing the crafted item's (I prefer a Taser for this purpose) weight to something in the negatives. Say, -1500 for a crafted Taser will allow you to carry an extra 1500 lbs/kgs/whatever before being over-encumbered, and also has the side effect of allowing you to carry even more items on a jet ski before they enter 'obeying all traffic laws' levels of slowness from carrying too much weight.

luke1970
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luke1970 »

I create a character with all the stats at lv30 and all the skills at level 99 with CE instead of the maximum lv 15 for the skills.

All the skills level are more then 300+ but I can't even open the first doors in the game with the hacking checks at 25 30 or 50, and I bought lockpicks too.

Did I break the game and should just restart and create a character with stats at lv10 and skills at lv15 or I will be able to open those doors after a while?

All the other checks seem to work properly.

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Yeah 1.2.0 broke some things. But the DLC will be out in a few days, btw.

(Devlog explaingn 1.2.0:)

htt*s://stygiansoftware.com/underrail/devlogs/73-version-1200-and-incoming-dlc.html

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

1.2.0.7 apparently broke the mouse over Item Editor and the click version doesn't even display the right data so properly editing the items is still not possible, and Styg managed to disable the console commands anyway in 1.2, so an update to the table is needed. If I were more knowledgeable in the under-the-hood aspects of tables, I'd be working on it.

magusdawn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magusdawn »

I don't know how to edit cheat engine tables, and am a moron in general, but if you open last clicked item, doubleclick on a given values 'Address' (P->[whatever]) and click the right arrow at the very bottom twice (if there are multiple arrow sets, use the bottom one), it fixes it and displays the correct value. This just has to be done once for each value (not per item), so it only takes like a minute to get last clicked item working again. Hopefully someone competent comes along and actually edits the table to reflect this, but if you (like me) want to enjoy the new content right away with item manipulation, this quick-and-dirty fix will let you.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Patch 1.2.0.8 just dropped, I'd advise on whoever intends on updating the table to hold off on updating it until Styg is done with the hotfixes that typically roll out a few times after major content updates. Edit: Tob elavorate on the hotfixes thing, currently a bug is affecting the patrol spawns in the new endgame area which if too many corpses are in one area, can reduce FPS down to a slideshow, which would only reliably happen in the new endgame dungeon, so Styg's gonna do what is needed to curb that, so we might go from 1.2.0.8 to several numbers higher within just a few weeks or a month.

luke1970
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luke1970 »

Can anybody update the table to GOG 1.2.0.8 + Expedition/Heavy Duty?

Item editor doesn't work anymore, both mouse over and mouse click.

Force merchant refresh and player abilities/skills editor still works.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

luke1970 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:03 pm
Can anybody update the table to GOG 1.2.0.8 + Expedition/Heavy Duty?

Item editor doesn't work anymore, both mouse over and mouse click.

Force merchant refresh and player abilities/skills editor still works.
Styg has said there need to be at least one hotfix for the game soon, so updating it to 1.2.0.8 won't do much good.

nukethenate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nukethenate »

magusdawn wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:34 pm
I don't know how to edit cheat engine tables, and am a moron in general, but if you open last clicked item, doubleclick on a given values 'Address' (P->[whatever]) and click the right arrow at the very bottom twice (if there are multiple arrow sets, use the bottom one), it fixes it and displays the correct value. This just has to be done once for each value (not per item), so it only takes like a minute to get last clicked item working again. Hopefully someone competent comes along and actually edits the table to reflect this, but if you (like me) want to enjoy the new content right away with item manipulation, this quick-and-dirty fix will let you.
This does work somewhat. If the hotfix doesn't remove this it should be a simple fix to the script

CreativeStorm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CreativeStorm »

Hi all, quick question - I somehow changed the gender of my character from male to female while using the cheat engine. Not sure how or when this happened. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks!

Anklava
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anklava »

In version 1.2.0.10 the tables stopped working, AOB does not find the script! Can you fix it? Thank you in advance. :(