UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: UnderRail

Post by Csimbi »

So, how is Heavy Duty?
Can it be played on its own or it it an extension of the base game?
(I don't have this DLC.)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:42 pm
So, how is Heavy Duty?
Can it be played on its own or it it an extension of the base game?
(I don't have this DLC.)
It's an extension of the base game, it adds a new skill, Heavy Guns, and new weapon types as well. Grenade Launchers for normal Guns skill, 25mm and 40mm grenades for the launchers, Light Machine Guns and Miniguns for Heavy Guns. Miniguns with their unique rev-up mechanic really favors heavy armor builds, there's even feats to turn armor penalty above 50% into more damage and strength requirements into Mechanical damage resistance, into being an immobile turret that chews up everything foolish enough to engage said Minigun user. LMGs are in the 9mm and .44 calibur types, less damage but they allow a more mobile character. I have an Ergonomic Muzzle 9mm 100-Round Ratchet that with the Full-Auto Feat and Mag Dump feats, and some specialization points in them, spit out a whopping 15 shots per burst and that's at a base 25 AP per burst. 30 bullets for 50 AP with two bursts is more bullets than any other gun in the game apart from a revved-up Minigun after a few turns, I've wiped out entire spawns of enemies like Lunatics and Ironheads in just one or two bursts with more than half the enemies being outside my line of sight simply because of the nice 42-47 degree spread angle. It chews through ammo and durability almost as much as it chews through enemy health bars.

The DLC-specific area, Dark Territories and the Compound are, hoo boy, the enemies there are the meanest encountered in the entire game, period. [Link] That is from someone who helped beta test the DLC and they confirm that through the spawning patrols, multiple weapon-type using enemies, the buffs, and their special armor giving them lots of movement points, are the ultimate test for any build especially on the harder difficulties. Also, new enemy types with some pre-existing groups will use the new weapon types, like Ironhead Heavy Gunners, and unique boss enemies such as Master Exploder will use new weapon types as well, Master Exploder for example will use a Milcore MGL that fires 40mm grenades and is even greater when refurbished. In fact, all the new uniques are absolutely great, especially when refurbished. The special unique found in the DLC's specific area can actually be disassembled and crafted, and it requires a whopping 130 weapon skill and 50 AP to fire, but it's the Heavy Guns equivalent of an AOE Plasma Gun, only it does Energy and Electricity damage instead of Energy and Heat, so it's even better since Electricity isn't as resisted as often as Heat.

The music is just amazing too, but that's normal for Underrail. No new psi abilities though, but at least Styg didn't nerf psi any further so there's that I guess.

The DLC is only $7.99 USD and I highly recommend it.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Korvax wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:00 pm
Thanks for the summary, sound good!
Are these new skills/weapons accessible in the base game, without the DLC?

The reason I stopped playing this game is because I can't see shit.
Was zooming added?

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:22 pm
Korvax wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:00 pm
Thanks for the summary, sound good!
Are these new skills/weapons accessible in the base game, without the DLC?

The reason I stopped playing this game is because I can't see shit.
Was zooming added?
The new skills and weapons require the DLC, but yes, zooming has been added, up to 300% zoom-in so everything is much closer/larger. The default zoomed out is 100%, and every 25% extra is noticeably zoomed in, 175-200% is comfortable, but I find 300% is much better for clicking items that are finicky such as traps or corpses around doors.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Korvax wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:47 pm
...yes, zooming has been added, up to 300% zoom-in so everything is much closer/larger...
Nice! Maybe I'll have a look at this. There might be a sale on the DLC on Black Friday.

AmyD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AmyD »

I don't suppose this table will be updated for Heavy duty?

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

AmyD wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:05 am
It mostly works fine already since it's just reading the memory, but editing the inventory just involves following instructions mentioned earlier in the thread about the Pstrings. Plus the table-maker is likely going to get back into the game now that the 300% zoom-in function exists/

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

Which one works fine? There have been many tables posted all over the pages of this thread, so it's difficult to understand which one to use now.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Marte1980 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:21 pm
Which one works fine? There have been many tables posted all over the pages of this thread, so it's difficult to understand which one to use now.
I've attached the table that I've been using found in this thread. When it comes to giving a crafted item infinite durability though, you'll have to use the table from the Underrail + Expedition thread here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25393&view=unread&s ... 5472579158 The two tables can't be used at the same time, and I use that table strictly for giving my LMGs and Miniguns unlimited durability because the weapons losing durability on a percentage of their durability makes me cry with lategame crafted weapons. Turns out Unlimited Durability is a flag attached either in 0 or 1 to each item, and since crafted items are unique in their data and don't reset upon loading a game, can retain the unlimited durability flag.
Now if only someone could figure out a way to innervate all psi abilities at once like in the pre-nerf days.
Attachments
underrail.CT
(153.37 KiB) Downloaded 1136 times

AmyD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AmyD »

Korvax wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:28 am
AmyD wrote:
It mostly works fine already since it's just reading the memory, but editing the inventory just involves following instructions mentioned earlier in the thread about the Pstrings. Plus the table-maker is likely going to get back into the game now that the 300% zoom-in function exists/
I'm able to get inventory editing to work using the method described in an earlier post... but none of the character related mods seems to work (except weight limit, that one works). Can't get any of the character or level-up tools to work (skill points, feat points, specialization points etc). Have you or anyone else found a way to make that work the way inventory editing does? (I tried the method used to make inventory editing work on the character functions of the cheat, but nothing works)

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

AmyD wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:51 pm
Korvax wrote:
AmyD wrote:
I'm able to get inventory editing to work using the method described in an earlier post... but none of the character related mods seems to work (except weight limit, that one works). Can't get any of the character or level-up tools to work (skill points, feat points, specialization points etc). Have you or anyone else found a way to make that work the way inventory editing does? (I tried the method used to make inventory editing work on the character functions of the cheat, but nothing works)
Character stuff works, I can attest to that. As for weight limit, best thing to do is to make a crafted item have negative weight instead, it doesn't matter how high your carrying capacity is, the jet skis themselves have their own weight limit. Using negative weight on a crafted item bypasses the issue of jet skis suddenly obeying all traffic laws for loot goblins. Level-up stuff just requires that you be at the leveling screen before enabling it, otherwise the table won't be able to read the skill points and such available to the player. Editing base abilities still works too, but I never bothered editing the skills themselves directly.

AmyD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AmyD »

Korvax wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:06 pm
AmyD wrote:
Korvax wrote:

Character stuff works, I can attest to that. As for weight limit, best thing to do is to make a crafted item have negative weight instead, it doesn't matter how high your carrying capacity is, the jet skis themselves have their own weight limit. Using negative weight on a crafted item bypasses the issue of jet skis suddenly obeying all traffic laws for loot goblins. Level-up stuff just requires that you be at the leveling screen before enabling it, otherwise the table won't be able to read the skill points and such available to the player. Editing base abilities still works too, but I never bothered editing the skills themselves directly.
I have no problems getting item / weight to work, as I said those seem to work fine.. what I can't get to work is "Aob Script Main" - it won't activate at all. Even if I go Group Config and unhide the tree to reveal the options, none of the options (i.e. LevelingPts, Abilities, Skills etc) are useable as the man script won't activate.

Script Max Carry Weight will activate and work (it's not part of the AOB Script Main, it's below that) and as I said item editing works fine using the method described by an earlier poster. But the Main script, for the life of me, I cannot get it to activate at all (running heavy duty most current version). How are you getting the main script to run?

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

AmyD wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:56 pm
Korvax wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:06 pm
AmyD wrote:

I have no problems getting item / weight to work, as I said those seem to work fine.. what I can't get to work is "Aob Script Main" - it won't activate at all. Even if I go Group Config and unhide the tree to reveal the options, none of the options (i.e. LevelingPts, Abilities, Skills etc) are useable as the man script won't activate.

Script Max Carry Weight will activate and work (it's not part of the AOB Script Main, it's below that) and as I said item editing works fine using the method described by an earlier poster. But the Main script, for the life of me, I cannot get it to activate at all (running heavy duty most current version). How are you getting the main script to run?
AOB Script Main works for me, but only if I activate it after the savegame has already loaded. It doesn't work if you try to load it at the game main menu. What doesn't seem to work is item editing though. For weight, there's a script that still works in the table, so that's not a problem.

sprgfld
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sprgfld »

Check the first page, there's detailed instructions on what you need to do before activating each option, for main script you need to load a save where there is another NPC present, and your character has psi unlocked, then activate the script.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

Korvax wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:23 pm
Marte1980 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:21 pm
I've attached the table that I've been using found in this thread. When it comes to giving a crafted item infinite durability though, you'll have to use the table from the Underrail + Expedition thread here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25393&view=unread&s ... 5472579158 The two tables can't be used at the same time, and I use that table strictly for giving my LMGs and Miniguns unlimited durability because the weapons losing durability on a percentage of their durability makes me cry with lategame crafted weapons. Turns out Unlimited Durability is a flag attached either in 0 or 1 to each item, and since crafted items are unique in their data and don't reset upon loading a game, can retain the unlimited durability flag.
Now if only someone could figure out a way to innervate all psi abilities at once like in the pre-nerf days.
Nice, shop refresh was exactly what I wanted.