Idle Racing GO: Car Clicker Tycoon

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Idle Racing GO: Car Clicker Tycoon

Post by GreenHouse »

Game: [Link]
Last Compatible Game Version: 2.9

- Enable Developer Menu:
Enables the developer menu. It has some options to add currencies, add booster cards, advance league and some other useful things.
How to make it work:
Open the game from Steam, and when you're in the game configuration from Unity, enable the main script and then the 'Enable Developer Menu' script. Then just click play. When loaded you'll have the menu opened. Use TAB to open and close the menu or change it from the table.

- Always at 5x speed:
You'll always be at x5 speed, no need to click. If the meter doesn't change, click once and it should automatically get to x5 and stay there.

- Infinite Abilities:
Abilities with have no cooldown and will stay at 1 minute when activated.

- Unlock Trophies:
Unlocks some trophies. Open the trophies tab, and they will unlock. They unlock as soon as they're updated.

- Get Currencies:
Edit Money, Diamonds, Credits, Coins and Guild Coins to any value that you want. When activated, the addresses will appear once any of the values has changed. It's enough with just buying something or overtaking an opponent.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Idle Racing GO.CT
[Updated May 4th]
(66.94 KiB) Downloaded 644 times
Last edited by GreenHouse on Sat May 04, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

frer8833
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Idle Racing GO: Car Clicker Tycoon

Post by frer8833 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:03 pm

- Enable Developer Menu:
Enables the developer menu. It has some options to add currencies, add booster cards, advance league and some other useful things.
How to make it work:
Open the game from Steam, and when you're in the game configuration from Unity, enable the main script and then the 'Enable Developer Menu' script. Then just click play. When loaded you'll have the menu opened. Use TAB to open and close the menu or change it from the table.

- Always at 5x speed:
You'll always be at x5 speed, no need to click. If the meter doesn't change, click once and it should automatically get to x5 and stay there.

- Infinite Abilities:

- Unlock Trophies:
Unlocks some trophies. Open the trophies tab, and they will unlock. They unlock as soon as they're updated.

- Get Currencies:
Edit Money, Diamonds, Coins and Guild Coins to any value that you want. When activated, the addresses will appear once any of the values has changed. It's enough with just buying something or overtaking an opponent.
Why did they lock our other idle racing thread?

Anyway, what do you mean with "when you're in the game configuration from Unity", is not Cheat engine enough (i downloaded Unity Hub but i don't know what to do with it, what file should i open in it?)? In cheat engine i checked the box for Enable developer menu but the subbox "is Opened?" i can't check, windows makes the Asterisk sound.

What is new with this new CT of yours which is only 63kb whereas your previous one is 273kb? Did you unlock the ability to get unlimited Credits to buy Crew cards (it's different from coins, booster packs, diamonds etc)?
Last edited by frer8833 on Fri May 03, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

frer8833 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Anyway, what do you mean with "when you're in the game configuration from Unity", is not Cheat engine enough (i downloaded Unity but i don't know what to do with it)? In cheat engine i checked the box for Enable developer menu but the subbox "is Opened?" i can't check, windows makes the Asterisk sound.

What is new with this new CT of yours which is only 64kib whereas your previous one is 273kib? Did you unlock the ability to get unlimited Credits to buy Crew cards (it's different from coins, diamonds etc)?
When you open the game from Steam, instead of the game instantly opening, you get a window where you can change the graphical settings. That's what I mean by "game configuration from Unity".
Credits, and any currency is editable in the table with the 'Get Currencies' script. And if I'm not wrong, in the dev menu there are buttons to get crew cards.
I don't really know why the size is different. Probably CE stuff.

frer8833
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frer8833 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:24 pm
frer8833 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Anyway, what do you mean with "when you're in the game configuration from Unity", is not Cheat engine enough (i downloaded Unity but i don't know what to do with it)? In cheat engine i checked the box for Enable developer menu but the subbox "is Opened?" i can't check, windows makes the Asterisk sound.

What is new with this new CT of yours which is only 64kib whereas your previous one is 273kib? Did you unlock the ability to get unlimited Credits to buy Crew cards (it's different from coins, diamonds etc)?
When you open the game from Steam, instead of the game instantly opening, you get a window where you can change the graphical settings. That's what I mean by "game configuration from Unity".
Credits, and any currency is editable in the table with the 'Get Currencies' script. And if I'm not wrong, in the dev menu there are buttons to get crew cards.
I don't really know why the size is different. Probably CE stuff.
I did what you said but the game self closes in 5 sec when i click play (after i clicked play it shows "starting up the engine", "checking nitro" and a small window with the title Idle Racing Go - Unity pops up with a green loading bar at bottom which closes in 1 sec, and after that the game closes too). Maybe i have wrong window screen size? (I tried all of the currencies in your old CT file but none gives Credits.)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

frer8833 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:23 am
I did what you said but the game self closes in 5 sec when i click play (after i clicked play it shows "starting up the engine", "checking nitro" and a small window with the title Idle Racing Go - Unity pops up with a green loading bar at bottom which closes in 1 sec, and after that the game closes too). Maybe i have wrong window screen size? (I tried all of the currencies in your old CT file but none gives Credits.)
Try now, the game shouldn't crash now. And as for the Credits, I don't know what do you mean by credits. All four currencies that I've seen are in the table and are working.

frer8833
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frer8833 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:59 am
frer8833 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:23 am
Try now, the game shouldn't crash now. And as for the Credits, I don't know what do you mean by credits. All four currencies that I've seen are in the table and are working.
The game opened now. I mean the tokens of the Red credit card symbol Image
I don't understand the menu that comes up when pressing TAB, can you explain it, maybe through posting a picture of the menu with text explaining the functions, i'm clicking everywhere but nothing happens (except i'm afraid to click on "reset")? I'm still stuck on diamond league II because my car is too slow, is there anything on the menu i can use to speed up the car? What are the new benefits of your latest CT fil of 67kb compared to the original one of 273kb?
Last edited by frer8833 on Sat May 04, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

frer8833 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:05 pm
Added to the list of currencies. Check it now.
frer8833 wrote:
I don't understand the menu that comes up when pressing TAB, can you explain it, maybe through posting a picture of the menu with text explaining the functions? I'm still stuck on diamond league II because my car is too slow, is there anything on the menu i can use to speed up the car? What are the new benefits of your latest CT fil of 67kb compared to the original one of 273kb?
Well, the benefit is that you have the dev menu, where you can add cards and some other stuff. As for how to open it, it's in the main post and told you already how to open it. When you press TAB, a bunch of buttons should appear on the screen. You can't miss it, it's pretty much in front of everything.

frer8833
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frer8833 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:10 pm
frer8833 wrote:
Added to the list of currencies. Check it now.
frer8833 wrote:
I don't understand the menu that comes up when pressing TAB, can you explain it, maybe through posting a picture of the menu with text explaining the functions? I'm still stuck on diamond league II because my car is too slow, is there anything on the menu i can use to speed up the car? What are the new benefits of your latest CT fil of 67kb compared to the original one of 273kb?
Well, the benefit is that you have the dev menu, where you can add cards and some other stuff. As for how to open it, it's in the main post and told you already how to open it. When you press TAB, a bunch of buttons should appear on the screen. You can't miss it, it's pretty much in front of everything.
Now i can't check the sub-boxes under Get Currencies and alter their values (can't check money, diamonds, credits etc., windows makes asterisk sound when i try this in developer mode).

I brought up the dev menu with TAB but when i click on it's icons here and there it makes no difference, nothing happens, for example there is a box called Enter but what am i supposed to enter in it? One positive thing is that when i click on +Ascend i get more Credits, thanks for this.
Last edited by frer8833 on Sun May 05, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

frer8833
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frer8833 »

GreenHouse wrote:

- Enable Developer Menu:
How to make it work:

- Always at 5x speed:

- Infinite Abilities:

- Unlock Trophies:

- Get Currencies:
Edit Money, Diamonds, Credits, Coins and Guild Coins to any value that you want. When activated, the addresses will appear once any of the values has changed. It's enough with just buying something or overtaking an opponent.
Oh i clicked on reset and lost all car parts from legendary booster packs (over 500 packs) and my auto clicker (which i paid 1.99 for), is there a fast way to buy and open all of the (or 100) legendary booster packs and have their content placed in my album without having to buy one at a time (the problem now is buying packs is locked)? The hack helped me to get to Diamond League I and second level's (out of 5 levels) final boss but i can't beat him. I have Ferrari and all the best car parts from regular shop, i guess i need the best from booster packs as well but since i clicked on Reset both the Booster packs and Crew sections (although it has exclamation mark) are locked so i can't upgrade with the needed booster packs, only Car parts and Premium shop are unlocked).
Editing value for Credits doesn't work. Anyway it is fun, thanks.

Edit1: Game is behaving erratic, how can i restart the game without the hack and go through the levels again, i don't find the clickable Restart text anymore? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but the broken game settings can't be deleted. Edit2: The servers save files which can't be deleted.

Ice-Child
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ice-Child »

GreenHouse wrote:

- Enable Developer Menu:
How to make it work:

- Always at 5x speed:

- Infinite Abilities:

- Unlock Trophies:

- Get Currencies:
Am new to Cheat Engine and am trying to get it to work with this game. here is my process and where I get hung up. I am sure its probably simple and I am just over looking a setting.
I open Cheat Engine 7
I used Tools to make a shortcut to start Idle Racing GO: Clicker Tycoon, which i use to open the Unity game config window.
I Select Process and click on Idle Racing GO Configuration
Cheat Engine then ask if I want Load associated table? I tell it yes.
I get [[ENABLE]] in blue for fist line
Then Other Stuff [Don't use] in red for second line

I do not see an option to turn on or activate "Enable Developer Menu" script

Am I just not seeing it, is it something inside an LUA file I dont see or what?

Thanks in advance

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Ice-Child wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:14 am
I do not see an option to turn on or activate "Enable Developer Menu" script

Am I just not seeing it, is it something inside an LUA file I dont see or what?

Thanks in advance
You need to check the [ENABLE] option. Click the square to the left until an X appears. Then the options like the dev menu will appear. If the X doesn't appear then maybe it's because the game has been updated and it doesn't anymore.

Ice-Child
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ice-Child »

TY Greenhouse, yeah when I try to click that box it just keeps telling me "No process detected". Guess the update killed it. Thanks for the input though.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Ice-Child wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:50 am
TY Greenhouse, yeah when I try to click that box it just keeps telling me "No process detected". Guess the update killed it. Thanks for the input though.
Well, then choose the process... How is it supposed to work if you don't choose the game process?

Ice-Child
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ice-Child »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:45 am
Ice-Child wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:50 am
Well, then choose the process... How is it supposed to work if you don't choose the game process?
It wasnt the script, was my antivirus. Had to disable it temporarily and it works fine.

Meiizo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meiizo »

everything works, and I managed to use for the developer menu and I would like to improve the booster cards but I do not understand how it works because it improves me only one piece booster ..
Last edited by Meiizo on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.