Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jovix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by Jovix »

MashiroQT wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:31 pm
Jovix wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:15 pm
Can i get banned with this ? From steam
I'd say as long as you don't use the Table Online agaisnt other peoples personaly so wouldn't you need to worry about getting banned!.
Using this against NPC's is the way to go!.
I need only for krypt. In that case ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I - - that's usually why everyone asks and no one browses the pages in this topic to fucking find the answer. Even if it's there, starting you in the face, you still post "Can someone do this for me, cuz I need it?".

Meanwhile, cool off, jamming on this:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:07 pm
I think it's time we "merged"; unless you have something to object to. You'll see what I mean in a bit ;)

RaZ0R_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RaZ0R_R »

sixonesix wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:50 pm
RaZ0R_R wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:21 pm
Would it be possible for hooks to unlock towers within towers of time without requirements met?
Even just the 'required' values like '100 crushing blows requirement', etc? 75 brutalities/75 fatalities was pushing it, but 100 crushing blows against the AI is just overdoing it.
Be prepared to get called an OCD retard that ruined the game industry, and get said something like "JUST PLAY THE GAAAME, LOOOL"
It's just a request like any other, I'm really grateful for all the options/hooks that are already in.
Devs still overdid the grind, though. I've been getting gear duplicates in the Krypt, don't even want to imagine what it's like to reset the chests with legit gained coins and seeing 5-6 duplicates of one item pop up when you start opening chests again. Interesting that the duplicate gear is pretty much only for your most used character(s).

Jovix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jovix »

How to unlock all doors ? I dont understand it

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

sixonesix wrote:
Be prepared to get called an OCD retard that ruined the game industry, and get said something like "JUST PLAY THE GAAAME, LOOOL"
Oh, hey.. Look, he's back :)

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:47 pm
sixonesix wrote:
Oh, hey.. Look, he's back :)
Da-da, am fost aicia tot timpul :^)
Măi, fii om, fă pentru oameni pula asta care deblochează/trece turnele :^)

Commando
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Commando »

Baga-le-aș sârmă în nas cu fatalitatile și brutalitatile lor...

MashiroQT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MashiroQT »

Jovix wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:41 am
MashiroQT wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:31 pm
Jovix wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:15 pm
Can i get banned with this ? From steam
I'd say as long as you don't use the Table Online agaisnt other peoples personaly so wouldn't you need to worry about getting banned!.
Using this against NPC's is the way to go!.
I need only for krypt. In that case ?
You can use the rest of the cheats in Time Tower, Normal Tower, even in AI vs AI.
I've used CE for those and haven't gotten banned, however you dont wanna use CE against Direct Players directly.

CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeJesus »

I know my account is like 20 min old but listen, I made a big discovery regarding a couple of questions is this thread.

First, it is possible to get tons of gold, hearts and every other currency by abusing (its more a bug) their api and not using CE at all.

And not only that, you can bypass any "Tower of Time requirement" in a min or two, you just need to play one match (were you decreased the requirement by 1, eg. use your fatality) and then use my secret trick.

It might sound like I am manipulating their api calls but that is not the case.
---> I am not posting this method right now because its easy to detect server side wise, I might so in a couple of days, but first lets see if I get banned.
------> If you cant wait there is my hint "[Link]", find it yourself.

If I am not allowed to talk about this stuff so tell me please.

Another_ari
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Another_ari »

CallMeJesus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:12 am
I know my account is like 20 min old but listen, I made a big discovery regarding a couple of questions is this thread.

First, it is possible to get tons of gold, hearts and every other currency by abusing (its more a bug) their api and not using CE at all.

And not only that, you can bypass any "Tower of Time requirement" in a min or two, you just need to play one match (were you decreased the requirement by 1, eg. use your fatality) and then use my secret trick.

---> I am not posting this method right now because its easy to detect server side wise, I might so in a couple of days, but first lets see if I get banned.

Tell me about this method, its sound interesting... i don't care if a get banned

Smokester11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smokester11 »

hi before i go i wanna thank you for this table,
so i used the orb hook and i got -1000000 each time i opened a chest and it was working like a charm but then all of a sudden my koins were set to 0 and doesnt change anymore,i can still open chest with the negative value but when i wanna use time vault or the shrine or even the forge it says you dont have enough gold cause its always set to 0,i tried doing towers of time to get some but still when i finish a match it gives me like 630 gold as reward and the 0 is now 630 but when i quit that match its back to 0 again,can you please show me a solution?im so annoyed cant even activate new towers

Edit:i did some diggin and i figured it changed my koin value to -1892343685 is there anyway to change this?

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

just an idea, is it possible to hack the amounts of items in the krypt inventory?

MashiroQT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MashiroQT »

CallMeJesus wrote:

Seems interesting!, however i've never used API, do i just copy the code from your link and input it into Cheat Engine?.
Or where should i input the line?

CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeJesus »

MashiroQT wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:55 am
CallMeJesus wrote:

Seems interesting!, however i've never used API, do i just copy the code from your link and input it into Cheat Engine?.
Or where should i input the line?
Based on your answers I finally think that this is the wrong place to post about such things. I will make a tutorial that goes life this day and that is it, pls stop writing me private messages.