Katana ZERO [+8]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GPsarakis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Katana ZERO [+8]

Post by GPsarakis »

It's a shame that many of these tables don't work for the game pass versions of games, and few will ever get updated it looks like.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CerebralGolem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CerebralGolem »

True, but consider the perspective of the founders and content creators on this site. They want people to learn to do this themselves, and the community is quite enthusiastic about helping each other learn. Nobody wants to get bogged down with requests from people who are now dependent on something they made for themselves, but figured they might as well share.
There's just not much incentive (outside of paypal) to come back and update a game they're done with.

I'm still struggling with them myself, but CE has some great tutorials that will help you figure out how to make your own tables.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

CerebralGolem wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:15 pm
True, but consider the perspective of the founders and content creators on this site. They want people to learn to do this themselves, and the community is quite enthusiastic about helping each other learn. Nobody wants to get bogged down with requests from people who are now dependent on something they made for themselves, but figured they might as well share.
There's just not much incentive (outside of paypal) to come back and update a game they're done with.

I'm still struggling with them myself, but CE has some great tutorials that will help you figure out how to make your own tables.
There's more to it too. You gotta think that the more tables that you do, the more tables you need to take care of, if you care enough of course. That's a lot of time that you need to dedicate on something that gives you nothing really. And then requests make you need to purchase those games for obvious reasons. And the more options you add, the more you need to fix and test. Over and over.
Some don't really understand that and come here demanding and being ungrateful. Let me tell you, that if this was a job for me, I'd be keeping everything up to date at all times and doing as many requests as possible like most of table makers, etc, would. But that's not how this works.
I'd like to add a Game Pass compatible table. But I'm just not willing to pay for it, not gonna lie. So if anyone that has the game and the knowledge needed, he has my permission to edit my table and fix it. This message is not a hate message to you though, not sure if it sounds like that, so I'll say it just in case. It's just a message in general for anyone that reads.

Raffael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Raffael »

Hey @GreenHouse, your table does work for GamePass version of the game after a very small modification.

The original filename is "Katana ZERO.exe" and the Gamepass one "Katana_ZERO.exe". I've replaced all occurrences and it works like a charm :D

Katana ZERO.CT
GamePass version
(803.38 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

Suikoden
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Suikoden »

for which version is the table ? cause the latest Steam version is 1.05 !

Suikoden
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Suikoden »

just tested the table (30 May update) and when ever you start the upgrade option the game crashed.

jarvis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jarvis »

This table need update for both normal version and beta version notthedlcbro

pzx521521
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pzx521521 »

i update the ct only "Enemies Can't Hit You" for Katana.ZERO.v1.5.9.0.2