Secrets of Grindea [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TomoPower
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Secrets of Grindea [Steam]

Post by TomoPower »

Sorairo wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:09 am
TomoPower wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:56 am
Don't know if it is possible but is there a way to make a cheat that auto clears the challenge rooms in arcade mode? I want the trophy decorations but I am getting tired of failing them and then having to hope they reappear again.
I've only encountered 3 types of challenges so far.
For "Don't Get Hit" you can either work with timer or collision (same function as my block and dodge).
For "Perfect Block" it's easier just use my cheat.
I never failed the bow challenge, so idk the condition.
TIP: Set the speedhack to 0.25 to make things easier.
There may be a way to alter the flag even if you fail the challenge, but I have never tried, so good luck.
Some of the others ones are the chicken herding (least favorite) and some floor exclusive challenges like torch lighting on the ghost ship. I don't know how to make my own scripts or I would try to bypass the need to do the floor at all and just pass it before you enter the dungeon. There is a menu that has all the challenges you have and haven't done.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by TomoPower on Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

ayalfishey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ayalfishey »

For people who don't want to edit the exe to get the card chance increase there is kind of a workaround. you can edit the number of kills you have on an enemy to increase the chance of getting a card effectively giving you 100% if you set it high enough.

doidivanas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doidivanas »

Waiting a update for the newer version. 8-) 8-)

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

ok i took a look at the exe via dnspy and found some entrys for the arcade challenges maybe someone with more expierence can figure out what to change

the entry part where it is is called _RogueLike_InitChallengeRoom

rafaelrennow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rafaelrennow »

Have anyone managed to control the timer for the Secret Phase Course? I tried finding float, managed to stop the timer but just what's been shown, not the actual count and I'm going bald trying to win that under 20 seconds.

Cyberweasel89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cyberweasel89 »

Do these tables still work with the full release now that it's out of early access?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

I updated the main post but I'll post a new reply as well for those who watch the post. I mentioned previously I would update the table once the game fully launched but I lost all interest in the game and cheat engine in general. I no longer maintain or create tables. If someone else wants to take over, feel free. I just ask you give credit if you update original scripts or use them as basis for something new.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Maaan, no offense, but your scripts aren't good. I assume your AOBs were created by cheat engine, they have no wildcards in places that can change between different versions.
I wanted to update the table to the latest version, but even after downloading the version 0.890b from internet, non of AOBs works and I have no idea what are you patching.

If you find the time and motivation, it would be very helpful if you could at least tell which function you patch in which script. CE's .NET support loads .NET symbols automatically after attaching it to the game and you can see clearly the name of functions in the memory viewer. To get best results, load a save or start a new game before attaching.

Cyberweasel89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cyberweasel89 »

Chiados wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:35 am
I updated the main post but I'll post a new reply as well for those who watch the post. I mentioned previously I would update the table once the game fully launched but I lost all interest in the game and cheat engine in general. I no longer maintain or create tables. If someone else wants to take over, feel free. I just ask you give credit if you update original scripts or use them as basis for something new.
Oh! My apologies for bothering you and missing that update on the main post.

Perfectly understandable, of course. Thank you for your previous work and I hope your new endeavors are even more fulfilling. :)

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

igromanru wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:55 pm
Maaan, no offense, but your scripts aren't good. I assume your AOBs were created by cheat engine, they have no wildcards in places that can change between different versions.
I wanted to update the table to the latest version, but even after downloading the version 0.890b from internet, non of AOBs works and I have no idea what are you patching.

If you find the time and motivation, it would be very helpful if you could at least tell which function you patch in which script. CE's .NET support loads .NET symbols automatically after attaching it to the game and you can see clearly the name of functions in the memory viewer. To get best results, load a save or start a new game before attaching.
It's all good. I generally have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to scripts nor do I really understand what anything does. I just put things together and hope for the best. You could always just make something of your own. Good luck

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Chiados wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:14 am
You could always just make something of your own. Good luck
I just think it's a shame that your efforts were in vain. The cool thing about open source code (and cheat tables are basically open source) that it allows to work together and someone can use the effort was put in by others to continue the legacy.

Luckily I have a bit of time for this hobby right now and the game is interesting enough for me to do everything from scratch.
But this way your time was basically wasted and it took me much more time to figure out everything on my own.
However, here is my table now: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28337

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

igromanru wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:57 am
Chiados wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:14 am
You could always just make something of your own. Good luck
I just think it's a shame that your efforts were in vain. The cool thing about open source code (and cheat tables are basically open source) that it allows to work together and someone can use the effort was put in by others to continue the legacy.

Luckily I have a bit of time for this hobby right now and the game is interesting enough for me to do everything from scratch.
But this way your time was basically wasted and it took me much more time to figure out everything on my own.
However, here is my table now: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28337
That's one way to look at it. It was good enough for the time since no one was really keeping up with early access and it's updates. Nice to see someone else making something for it though. I have no interest in collaboration with others and if something is unusable due to my lack of knowledge, it is what it is. Good luck with your project though ^^