Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LadyMaria1207
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Post by LadyMaria1207 »

I found the address and pointer to the new game plus flag. Add it to your table and you can change it as you wish!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Victor_Lanskoy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Victor_Lanskoy »

LadyMaria1207 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 5:51 pm

I found the address and pointer to the new game plus flag. Add it to your table and you can change it as you wish!
I can't add the address data and affect the NG+ cycle, I'm not strong in CE((

Could you post an edited table with the ability to change the NG+ cycle?
Thanks!

UPD: I was able to find the right address myself and change the value, everything works! This message helped:
Spoiler
bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:36 pm
AvidFan wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:36 pm
Wait, an NG+ mode editor is already in the table? How did you find the address?
Easiest way to find out current playthrough address is just to do a backup copy of a save right before going to ng+ or whatever, search for current playthrough -1 (as in if you're on the first playthrough you search for 0), then go into next playthrough, search for that, then quit to title, replace the savegame with the backup you did, start the game, search for current playthrough again. Rinse and repeat until you have one or so addresses, the addresses seem to stay the same as long as you don't quit the game fully. The game even seems to change difficulty on the fly without screwing things up too badly, if you change to say playthrough 10 or something and just quit to title once you load back in everything will be as it should on playthrough 10.

UUH_993
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UUH_993 »

thanks for your share

zMcmuffinz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zMcmuffinz »

Just tried using the CT today, enable .6 doesn't seem to work. Says the array of byte named godFlagCChk1AOB could not be found. I'm pretty new to using CE and CT's. But yesterday it was working just fine. Just wondering if I'm missing something. Thanks.

shernandez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shernandez »

the cheat table does not work for me. does not activate once i press enable 6

LetterTel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LetterTel »

"the array of the byte named godFlagCChk1AOB could not be found" shows up when i try to enable enable.6

AtreyuIncarnate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AtreyuIncarnate »

Hey guys I messed up somehow.. After trying to give me unlimited Divine Confetti I bugged out my healing gourds, which wont refill now no matter what I try.. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

EDIT: After 3 hours of trying to fix it I just downloaded a savegame from someone who was at the same point as me

Erfgs45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +12 (table Update4.3)

Post by Erfgs45 »

ratisubo wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:47 am
This should be pinned.

WARNING: Do not have any cheats enabled during the beginning in the second play through for NG+, it will bug your game. If you saved on the file there is no way to restart NG+ but you can start a clean save it will still give you Kuro's Charm.
Yeah... didn't know about it lol, now my save's bugged, so how can I use the CE table to play some events to "unbug" the game? or maybe automatically start a new NG+ cycle? 😅

nixpix1976
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nixpix1976 »

Hey! I am only using this to get infinite emblems. But when I activate that option, I am also getting infinite healing gourds, even though only emblems option is selected. How do I make that stop?