Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by SunBeam »

You DO need an account; the whole point of the application is to create a collection of YOUR games. It's not a public library where you pick a book (trainer) and that's that. You need to put that book in "your account". Thus need to register.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

About the "Magazine Editor" in the table, i completed the list of all available arms for Nero :

0:Overture
1:Ragtime
2:Helter Skelter
3:Gerbera
4:Punch Line
5:Buster Arm
6:Raw Hide
7:Tomboy
8:Mega Buster
9:Gerbera GP01
10:Pasta Breaker
11:Sweet Surrender
12:Monkey Business
100:Empty

I mapped some shortcut on theses values, now i can switch to any arms on the fly with my controller :wub:

Thanks again for this table.
Last edited by acecel on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Thank you so much for the table!

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:31 pm
You DO need an account; the whole point of the application is to create a collection of YOUR games. It's not a public library where you pick a book (trainer) and that's that. You need to put that book in "your account". Thus need to register.
I had already created, logged in and out of my account the first time I used the fearlessrevolution for ACO and I was even using it no problem even when I logged out of my account in fearlessrevolution and without connected to the internet but since it's update today when ever I try to play DMC5 it asks me to log in or create an account but when I log in through my already existing account it lets me play but when ever I log out and disconnect from the internet it again asks me to log in or create an account this hasn't happened when I was playing ACO .

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..and we both are on the internet as we speak. So where's the problem? You play on a PC with no internet or what?.. Be it as it may, uninstall it, re-install as Administrator and make sure it's white-listed, if you use an anti-virus. See this link.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:50 pm
..and we both are on the internet as we speak. So where's the problem? You play on a PC with no internet or what?..
The problem of my internet is that it comes and goes randomly so I'am unable to create a stable schedule for updates for my pc, logging in logging out of sites etc. But what I'am trying to understand is that why is the fearlessrevolution suddenly asking me to be connected to the internet when ever I try to play DMC 5 this didn't happen when I was playing ACO long time ago so what happened please explain to me.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I edited the post. See my suggestion. That's all I can say. Without logging remotely on your PC to know what's going on I won't be able to tell. And you're likely to let me connect to your PC, so...

Maribo281
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maribo281 »

So ho are people getting this cheat table to work?
I click on any of the options and they refuse to turn on.

Floopy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Floopy »

Hey there, I appear to be quite dumb at figuring this out, but would anyone be willing to help me understand how to use the edit Orb script? Like, for example, what values should I be changing in the scripts for an orbs change? Am I even supposed to change those..?

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Latest update: V5, 01.04.2019

Okay I just find people not releasing stuff but teasing videos to be dumb and a way to showboat.

Screenshot (endgame spoilers - do not read past this point. do not pass go. do not collect $200): [Link]
For those who does not know Cheat Engine here's a pic on how to activate: [Link]

Here's a character selector. Play as Nero, Dante, V, or Vergil in whatever mission you want. Vergil IS BUGGY AF. You may also crash if you meet other characters in their supposed missions (untested outside of Vergil - he definitely crashes if ANY type of Vergil is in the mission or not - Urizen or himself).

CAVEATS:
"Continue Game" will load the previous character no matter what.
Continuing to the next mission after finishing a mission will load the correct character. You must go back to the main menu and mission select to load the character again.
Grapple thingies can only be used by Nero.

Vergil stuff:
Does not work in the Void
He can only turn around if you slow down and wiggle your stick to get it working. Otherwise he moves forwards.
Limited Devil Trigger. Use the table in the first post for infinite devil trigger.
L2 or Left Trigger will soft lock him in place, needing a retry of the mission.
Getting hit can randomly, but very rarely, put him in a T-pose.
Animations for getting the nidhogg things breaks the game.
Cannot kill enemies at the start of Mission 4, V's introduction.

Do not request any fixes for him. Seriously. Don't bug me. Pay me a few thousand bucks and I might. :lol:

If JessieKazama could add a link to this post in the OP so it's not buried, that'd be swell.

EDIT: Not working with the DRM free version yet.
Update v2: Added SunBeam as playable character. Now supports DRM version
Update v3:: Added costume changer to both versions. This lets you use 4 different costumes: Normal, EX Color, Super, and a bonus Super EX Color (not sure if that's even available ingame)
Update v4:: Works with latest game update (latest update "fixes" the drm-less exe thingamajig. Do NOT ask me how to fix.)
Update v5:: Works with latest game update (latest update brought Bloody Palace)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upCXgBrKTjg
Attachments
DMC5_CharSwapper_V5.CT
Updated to work with latest game update.
(5.76 KiB) Downloaded 1664 times
DMC5_CharSwapper_V4.CT
Updated to work with latest game update.
(10.61 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
DMC5_CharSwapper_V3.CT
Added costume changer.
(10.64 KiB) Downloaded 472 times
DMC5_CharSwapper_V2.CT
Supports DRM-free exe. Added SunBeam.
(3.63 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
DMC5_CharSwapper.CT
Don't ask me for fixes to Vergil.
(2.14 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
Last edited by OleMagne on Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

There seems to be something wrong with the Style multiplier / style won't drop script... For me it seemed to make getting ranks to begin with a lot, LOT harder, and they dropped almost instantly.

Edit: Nevermind - You're not supposed to toggle on the 'multiplier' under Style Multiplier I guess. It's working perfectly now.

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

OleMagne wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:23 pm
snip
Great! Now just need some way to make those grapple points bypassable with characters that aren't Nero somehow... Or the ability to character swap on the fly.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's funny.. cuz Vergil is designed as a player tied to a controller in just that last mission. Of course there are limitations; he was designed for that battle alone, not full-skilled and all that crap. I am about to test something, as the hook I had for the player controller gave Vergil God and I took damage ;) Then I saw my hook spot cycles 2 controllers, so I had to filter mine. Question now is.. in the battle with V.. can I swap controllers and play with him? :D Similarly, if I find the offset in my controller for the LookAt (or locked, even better) entity, I wonder what happens if I swap the entity pointer in place of the player I am controlling.. will I get to play with mobs? :D Will test and report feedback.

EDIT: Nope, no luck swapping the player pointer in the controller. I think I'll have to figure another way; I remember Unreal Engine had a LocalPlayer first, then in this structure it stored the pointer to PlayerController; it's this latter one that you could swap to control other players. So I might need to find just that.

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

I tried so very hard to find the proper game speed (for slow motion, super speed, etc)... but this game beat me into submission. I give up!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@OleMagne: This is so freakin' weird, man. I know I posted something about helping find Vergil, about how Nero is id 0x0 and so on.. but can't find the post. So, Vergil is 0x3 after all :D

EDIT: Ah, it was on Discord! :D Phew, I thought I lost my mind..

Just read your breakthrough, LOL :) Would've saved me some debug checking what you did in there, haha.