Dawn of man

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
herman925
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dawn of man

Post by herman925 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 am

The trader storage option seems to work before on my Steam version but now it just shows ???

As for the 2nd one, I cannot even toggle it. It just refuses to be checked.

Update: Option 1 works, but the option Trader Storage has to be checked BEFORE clicking the trader. Option 2 still doesn't work =)

yousaidit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yousaidit » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm

When I try activating the first script, I get this error 'Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll ' never had this error before with any table. I am using the latest version of CE. Help :)

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkGraf » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 am

herman925 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 am
Update: Option 1 works, but the option Trader Storage has to be checked BEFORE clicking the trader. Option 2 still doesn't work =)
Or you could just try to buy or sell something.
yousaidit wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm
When I try activating the first script, I get this error 'Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll ' never had this error before with any table. I am using the latest version of CE. Help :)
You are the only one that have this issue. I think it's not a problem related to table :) Try to launch CE as administrator, maybe?

herman925
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by herman925 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:49 am

darkGraf wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:18 am
herman925 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 am
Or you could just try to buy or sell something.
yousaidit wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm
You are the only one that have this issue. I think it's not a problem related to table :) Try to launch CE as administrator, maybe?
I figured out how to make it work. I have to check the storage option BEFORE clicking the trader to show the trading menu. Thanks!