Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.49*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.49*

Post by l0wb1t »

did anyone figured out, why it adds you portions and scrap when having total ammo with like 999

everytime you open your backpack it adds scrap and portions, i set my ammo cheat to 50 but sometimes with some weapon it still adds me scrap/portions for no reason :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

l0wb1t wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:32 pm
did anyone figured out, why it adds you portions and scrap when having total ammo with like 999

everytime you open your backpack it adds scrap and portions, i set my ammo cheat to 50 but sometimes with some weapon it still adds me scrap/portions for no reason :D
That is due to ammo limits. For example, the max pistol ammo by default is 60, if you have more than 60, without the ammo suit upgrade, it will revert to scrap and chemicals.

You said you've set the ammo value to 50, sniper ammo by default is 32, shotgun is 24. So having more than the default value will always revert to scrap/chemicals. Even attachments, if you have the AK-47 with red-dot, you pick another red-dot attachment, you can either put it on any other weapon. If you pick a third red-dot, it will be stored at your backpack. If you have the third red-dot not being used, and you remove the second one from any weapon you've attached to it, it will also revert to scrap/chemicals. Seems confusing ? ; )

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Player360 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:35 pm
Thanks for the info, i will see if i can change the max stack size. if not, with the info you gave me i can seperate each ammo type and move it to their max values.

BTW
Enemy Tele is fun :D

i wonder if there are some coords stored, where i aim on with my crosshair, then i could teleport enemys to crosshair instead of my last saved position

xorps
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by xorps »

coordinates of the shot try to find :)
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/fdZ_1ypOT9s?t=67

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kinda sad, if you don't use noclip (ghost) :D Gets you stuck.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Ok found crosshair location coordinates

PlayerBase+1B10 = X
PlayerBase+1B14 = Y
PlayerBase+1B18 = Z

Edit:

Problem solved

Tele Enemys to crosshair aiming coords

Sertmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sertmon »

WOW the teleportation of enemies is such a cool and useful feature !
But is there any information about the console and the noclip(ghost) ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Next step: figure out the AI generator ;) Seems to spawn a bunch after a few seconds. In the meantime, check fearlessrevolution. I'll post the console mod; was busy with Devil May Cry 5.

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:42 am
Cool, the wait is finally over.
Thank you SunBeam 8-)

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:42 am
Next step: figure out the AI generator ;) Seems to spawn a bunch after a few seconds. In the meantime, check fearlessrevolution. I'll post the console mod; was busy with Devil May Cry 5.

Why fearlessrevolution? Sounds like you dont share the Trial & Error Process with me/us, like you did with other engines.

the next step would be finding how the crosshair don't recognize enemys as solid object, becasue if you leave the mouse, enemys get teleportet infront of each other until they collide with you after a few seconds xD
You always have to move the mouse so they doesn't come too close

codeForPleasure
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by codeForPleasure »

Why fearlessrevolution? Sounds like you dont share the Trial & Error Process with me/us, like you did with other engines.
[/quote]

Good question, why fearlessrevolution? I do not feel safe using 'fearlessrevolution'. I have no idea what is being installed during initial 'launcher start'. It's a pity that SunBeam went there. Today, "fearlessrevolution" seems to be okay, but what will be later after they get more users - a new botnet?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

As long as you see me posting shit on this forum, I'd say it's early to come up with suppositions, don't it? I will share the findings, like I promised; though am also associated with them starting this month. What you people don't get is the more you post on what you think is good and bad for the "community" (aka the place where you feed your needs 'for fun' - - and for free, at the same time), the more you determine me not to wanna do it. Why? Because if that's what you think of me, after everything I've posted (and I keep posting), why should I even bother?..

@codeForPleasure: That's what you get for being a simple user. And the software where you have the chance to see what it does? How does that go? I tell you: "next, next, next.. just get installed already.." Here:

That's what it does and where it is. I hope you're much safer now T_T.

P.S.1: If you consider me a pro or whatever title, I believe you'd also believe me when I say fearlessrevolution is fucking safe. Right? Else, WTF are we talking about here?...

P.S.2: Why fearlessrevolution? Because NOT CH. And why me?.. Wait.. wait.. where the fuck is all this hate coming from?.. When will you people learn fearlessrevolution is nothing like CH.. or bad? But sure, don't let me stop you from your day to day life and not giving a fuck how things REALLY work, yet claim you're entitled to assume..

codeForPleasure
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by codeForPleasure »

@SunBeam
Do not get mad at me, SunBeam. I did not want to attack you. Thanks for explaining.
For me, you've always been the most respected person here.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

And I will still fucking be, with or without fearlessrevolution :D

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Player360 »

I just found this ...
Spoiler
[Link]
Any ideas how to achieve it ?
He says he switched map cycle from the end to the beginning. I think instead the last map reverting to main-menu, goes to the volga perhaps :|