Star Valor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am
Reputation: 133

Star Valor

Post by aanpsx » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:08 am

Image
===================================================================
Simple table for Star Valor v1.1.5
(may work with other version)

edit 1:
- Player pointer
- Ship Pointer
- God mode
:

inf hp/Energy/Shield, Huge Weapon/Equipment/Cargo space

edit 2:
- minor fix & make more compatible with other system
- add Clicked Item pointer (in the market only)
- God mode change
:

inf hp/Energy/Shield, Huge Weapon/Equipment/Cargo space, Fast mining & Weapon never overheating

edit 3:
- table fix:
the game should not crash when Load save file & entering warp gate with God mode ON
Now you can safely save/load game with all stuff in your ship (items, equipments & weapons)

edit 4.1:
- add dropdown all item list
- adjust god mode to make all ship can warp without warp device


edit 5:
- God mode change
- inventory pointer change
- minor fix on item script


edit 5.1:
- Minor Script change
- Update to v 1.1.5
- add something here and there

===================================================================================================
How To Make your very own item pointerShow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNS7r8dqtGE
Attachments
Star Valor.CT
for SV 1.1.5
(154.67 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Star Valor.CT
v5. god mode change - see edit 5 preview
(120.49 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Star Valor.CT
v4.1 experimental-minor fix
(119.31 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Star Valor.CT
v3.1 crash fix
(90.55 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Last edited by aanpsx on Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:14 am, edited 19 times in total.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 15

Re: Star Valor

Post by CaesarCzech » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:16 am

and there is new patch. :D

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Star Valor

Post by jackg4 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Having all the space you want for Weapons, Equipment and Cargo is so very handy. I did have to adjust and freeze the Weapons space to a larger size; it wasn't working. Weapons space in the table was reported as value "1.401298464E-43". (The 2nd time I used the table I couldn't get the Weapons space to freeze to a higher number; it stayed at zero space, so unable to use any weapons.) God Mode works except I couldn't pick up Credits dropped by the enemy after a fight; other items were no problem, just the credits, so I had to switch back and forth while pausing the game. Also, accessing the character screen was inhibited. Hitting the "c" key for the character screen would freeze the space ship in place until hitting the escape key. After restarting the game and without loading the table, I was able to access the Character screen with the "c" key as normal. Thanks so much for working on the table. I'm sure you'll work the bugs out and look forward to using it again.
Edit: I'm using game version 1.1.4. Maybe that's the only problem.

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Star Valor

Post by jackg4 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Sorry, mate. The table doesn't work with version 1.1.4. The script at "Enable v3" doesn't activate. I couldn't turn the game version back to version 1.1.3 to test.

User avatar
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am
Reputation: 133

Re: Star Valor

Post by aanpsx » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:41 pm

jackg4 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:49 pm
Sorry, mate. The table doesn't work with version 1.1.4. The script at "Enable v3" doesn't activate. I couldn't turn the game version back to version 1.1.3 to test.
hehe..
my bad, just forgot to put this line:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
LaunchMonoDataCollector()
{$asm}
should work now... sorry

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Star Valor

Post by jackg4 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 am

Making progress ;-)
Unable to go through travel portals, game crashes with only God Mode 3 on; without Max Space or anything else active.
Also crashes if Table is active when exiting Star Valor.
The "[ ] Player" could not be activated.
Appreciate your work.

User avatar
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am
Reputation: 133

Re: Star Valor

Post by aanpsx » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 am

jackg4 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 am
Making progress ;-)
Unable to go through travel portals, game crashes with only God Mode 3 on; without Max Space or anything else active.
Also crashes if Table is active when exiting Star Valor.
The "[ ] Player" could not be activated.
Appreciate your work.
Hi..
would you like to test this new table on v1.1.4??
all crashes you mentioned before, should have gone now..

buuuuut if still there, then i must update my game first to fix my table again :mellow: ..

edit: you should close CE first or deactivate all cheat when you want to exit the game

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Star Valor

Post by jackg4 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Sorry to report God Mode does not activate.
I clicked through all the other boxes and they activate except for "[ ] Player" as before.
I was able to warp and travel through portals both but God Mode was not active and I was not overloaded in any way when traveling.

User avatar
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am
Reputation: 133

Re: Star Valor

Post by aanpsx » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:27 pm

jackg4 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:40 pm
Sorry to report God Mode does not activate.
I clicked through all the other boxes and they activate except for "[ ] Player" as before.
I was able to warp and travel through portals both but God Mode was not active and I was not overloaded in any way when traveling.
ok..
try this:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1066</ID>
      <Description>"God Mode"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Star Valor.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-02-24
  Author : aanpsx

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscan(INJECT,48 8B ** ** ** ** ** F3 0F 10 40 6C F3) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
push r10
push r11
push r12

mov r10,[rax+c8]
mov r11,[rax+a8]
mov r12,[r10+10]

fld [rax+68]// HP
fstp [rax+6c]

fld  [r10+34]// Energy
fstp [r10+38]

fld  [r10+44]// Shield
fstp [r10+48]

mov  [r10+6c],(float)75	// Mining Speed
{mov [r10+70],(float)75	// Mining Bonus}
mov  [r10+bc],(float)1000000// Weapon Cooling

cmp dword ptr [gunSpace],0
jne @f
fild dword ptr [r12+3c]// Weapon Space
fstp dword ptr [r11+2c]

@@:
cmp dword ptr [eqSpace],0
jne @f
fld  dword ptr [r12+40]// Equipment Space
fstp dword ptr [r11+30]

@@:
cmp dword ptr [gunSpace],1
jne @f
mov  [r11+2c], (float)100// Weapon Space

@@:
cmp dword ptr [eqSpace],1
jne _Exit
mov  [r11+30], #1000000// Equipment Space
//=============
_Exit:
pop r10
pop r11
pop r12

code:
  movss xmm0,[rax+6C]
  jmp return

INJECT+07:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT+07:
  db F3 0F 10 40 6C

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: 049DF423

049DF3FD: 48 83 EC 20                    -  sub rsp,20
049DF401: 48 8B 00                       -  mov rax,[rax]
049DF404: 90                             -  nop 
049DF405: 90                             -  nop 
049DF406: 90                             -  nop 
049DF407: FF 90 D0 02 00 00              -  call qword ptr [rax+000002D0]
049DF40D: 48 83 C4 20                    -  add rsp,20
049DF411: 48 8B 46 48                    -  mov rax,[rsi+48]
049DF415: 48 89 85 08 FF FF FF           -  mov [rbp-000000F8],rax
049DF41C: 48 8B 86 A0 00 00 00           -  mov rax,[rsi+000000A0]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
049DF423: F3 0F 10 40 6C                 -  movss xmm0,[rax+6C]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
049DF428: F3 0F 5A C0                    -  cvtss2sd xmm0,xmm0
049DF42C: 48 8B 86 A0 00 00 00           -  mov rax,[rsi+000000A0]
049DF433: F3 0F 10 48 68                 -  movss xmm1,[rax+68]
049DF438: F3 0F 5A C9                    -  cvtss2sd xmm1,xmm1
049DF43C: F2 0F 5E C1                    -  divsd xmm0,xmm1
049DF440: F3 0F 10 0D C8 0A 00 00        -  movss xmm1,[PlayerUIControl:UpdateUI+bc0]
049DF448: F3 0F 5A C9                    -  cvtss2sd xmm1,xmm1
049DF44C: F3 0F 10 15 AC 0A 00 00        -  movss xmm2,[PlayerUIControl:UpdateUI+bb0]
049DF454: F3 0F 5A D2                    -  cvtss2sd xmm2,xmm2
049DF458: 33 C0                          -  xor eax,eax
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1067</ID>
      <Description>"Player [Need to open skill first to update]"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscan(PSX_Char,48 63 80 C4 00 00 00 85 C0 0F 8E **)
alloc(newmem,$1000,PSX_Char)

label(code)
label(return)
label(pChar)
registersymbol(pChar)
registersymbol(PSX_Char)

newmem:
mov [pChar],rax

code:
  movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+000000C4]
  jmp return
  align 10 cc

pChar:
PSX_Char:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

PSX_Char:
db 48 63 80 C4 00 00 00
unregistersymbol(PSX_Char)
unregistersymbol(pChar)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Star Valor

Post by jackg4 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:00 am

Good News, Sir!
Everything seems to be working well after a few minutes of testing.
I'll continue after dinner. Thank you for all your work.
It's going to be an awesome table for everyone, exceptionally complete!

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Star Valor

Post by jackg4 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:28 am

Everything worked great for the 2 hours or so I played with the latest table loaded. Very happy with it! You can do so much. I quit back to the main menu, stopped the table and quit CE before I quit the game from the main menu and the game did not freeze. Good.
Then I thought I should open the character with the table enabled just to check if that works. Couldn't enable the table before choosing the saved file to load. Uh oh, I thought. Sure enough, when the saved file loaded, all excess cargo was dumped on the "ground" under the ship, excess weapons and equipment were moved to the cargo, and the game would keep making room by dumping more cargo. The game doesn't dump extra ammo in a single group but singly; each one of the 1700 missile ammo on the "ground" by itself, etc. This had happened once before in another game session with one of the earlier tables. The game had seemed frozen while deciding what to dump and how to make room and it took several minutes but the ship was eventually free to move and pick everything up, after starting the table.
Well, this time I thought my lvl 37 test pilot was gone because I waited a while, took a shower, came back and I was still unable to move the ship (whirling cursor). Then it finally freed up and was able to move the ship, so I loaded the table and picked it all up. Wow. Must have taken 20 minutes.
I guess the best thing to do at the moment, is dump all excess on a station before quitting the game.
I can't imagine how to enable the table before loading the save file but you seem to be very good. Best of luck, sir!

User avatar
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am
Reputation: 133

Re: Star Valor

Post by aanpsx » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:31 am

jackg4 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:28 am
Everything worked great for the 2 hours or so I played with the latest table loaded. Very happy with it! You can do so much. I quit back to the main menu, stopped the table and quit CE before I quit the game from the main menu and the game did not freeze. Good.
Then I thought I should open the character with the table enabled just to check if that works. Couldn't enable the table before choosing the saved file to load. Uh oh, I thought. Sure enough, when the saved file loaded, all excess cargo was dumped on the "ground" under the ship, excess weapons and equipment were moved to the cargo, and the game would keep making room by dumping more cargo. The game doesn't dump extra ammo in a single group but singly; each one of the 1700 missile ammo on the "ground" by itself, etc. This had happened once before in another game session with one of the earlier tables. The game had seemed frozen while deciding what to dump and how to make room and it took several minutes but the ship was eventually free to move and pick everything up, after starting the table.
Well, this time I thought my lvl 37 test pilot was gone because I waited a while, took a shower, came back and I was still unable to move the ship (whirling cursor). Then it finally freed up and was able to move the ship, so I loaded the table and picked it all up. Wow. Must have taken 20 minutes.
I guess the best thing to do at the moment, is dump all excess on a station before quitting the game.
I can't imagine how to enable the table before loading the save file but you seem to be very good. Best of luck, sir!
try to use the new table, and activate the script before load your save file (GM--> space slot)

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Star Valor

Post by jackg4 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:21 pm

God Mode v2 works!
I checked all the components of the table and everything seems fine.
Congratulations on an awesome Table.
Side note: Using "Cargo Inventory", I was able to change metal ore into 7 Wine that I needed for a Quest. Beyond cool. Players: Best to use Cargo Inventory at a station. Click on Trade tab to update inventory change.

jackg4
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Star Valor

Post by jackg4 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Hey aanpsx,
I just tried your experimental v4 table and couldn't get "[ ] Item" to activate (about a 10 sec whirling cursor) or "[ ] Craft, same result.
On Item, I was in station with an item in cargo selected. On the crafting, I did add an element first before selecting Craft.
I noticed the huge increase in space for weapons, equipment and cargo.
First time I activated the table, the weapon and equipment space didn't increase but the cargo did properly.
Second time I tried the table, all three worked.

User avatar
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 am
Reputation: 133

Re: Star Valor

Post by aanpsx » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:37 am

jackg4 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:14 pm
Hey aanpsx,
I just tried your experimental v4 table and couldn't get "[ ] Item" to activate (about a 10 sec whirling cursor) or "[ ] Craft, same result.
On Item, I was in station with an item in cargo selected. On the crafting, I did add an element first before selecting Craft.
I noticed the huge increase in space for weapons, equipment and cargo.
First time I activated the table, the weapon and equipment space didn't increase but the cargo did properly.
Second time I tried the table, all three worked.
Try this

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1158</ID>
      <Description>"Item V2"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
                                // this AOB for W10                                              --- This for W7
aobscan(PSX_InventorySelectItem,02 00 00 41 FF D3 48 83 C4 20 48 63 40 1C 89 85 44 FF FF FF)    //48 63 40 1C 89 85 44 FF FF FF)
aobscan(PSX_MarketSelectItem,48 63 40 1C 89 45 D4)                                              //04 00 00 00 00 41 FF D3 48 83 C4 20 48 63 40 1C 89 45 D4)
alloc(newmem,$1000,PSX_InventorySelectItem)
alloc(newmem2,$1000,PSX_MarketSelectItem)

label(code)
label(code2)
label(return)
label(return2)
label(_Market1)
label(_Inventory1)
registersymbol(_Market1)
registersymbol(_Inventory1)
registersymbol(PSX_MarketSelectItem)
registersymbol(PSX_InventorySelectItem)

newmem:
mov [_Inventory1],rax
code:
  movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+1C]
  mov [rbp-000000BC],eax
  jmp return
_Inventory1:
PSX_InventorySelectItem+0A://+0 if W7
  jmp newmem
  db 90 90 90 90 90
return:
//==================
newmem2:
mov [_Market1],rax
code2:
  movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+1C]
  mov [rbp-2C],eax
  jmp return2
_Market1:
PSX_MarketSelectItem://+0C if W7
  jmp newmem2
  nop
  nop
return2:

[DISABLE]

PSX_InventorySelectItem+0A://+0 if W7
  db 48 63 40 1C 89 85 44 FF FF FF
PSX_MarketSelectItem://+0C if W7
  db 48 63 40 1C 89 45 D4
unregistersymbol(_Market1)
unregistersymbol(_Inventory1)
unregistersymbol(PSX_MarketSelectItem)
unregistersymbol(PSX_InventorySelectItem)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(newmem2)

</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
or

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1139</ID>
      <Description>"cargo inventory"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>usemono()
define(address1,Inventory:SelectItem+298)//293
define(bytes1,48 63 40 1C 89 85 44 FF FF FF)
[ENABLE]
assert(address1,bytes1)
alloc(newmem1,$1000,address1)
label(code1)
label(return1)
label(_Inventory1)
registersymbol(_Inventory1)
newmem1:
mov [_Inventory1],rax
code1:
  movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+1C]
  mov [rbp-000000BC],eax
  jmp return1
align 10 cc
_Inventory1:
address1:
  jmp newmem1
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return1:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem1
address1:
  db bytes1
unregistersymbol(_Inventory1)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1140</ID>
      <Description>"market item"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>usemono()
define(address2,Market:SelectItem+303)//+2fe
define(bytes2,48 63 40 1C 89 45 D4)
[ENABLE]
assert(address2,bytes2)
alloc(newmem2,$1000,address2)
label(code2)
label(return2)
label(_Market1)
registersymbol(_Market1)
newmem2:
mov [_Market1],rax
code2:
  movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+1C]
  mov [rbp-2C],eax
  jmp return2
align 10 cc
_Market1:
address2:
  jmp newmem2
  nop
  nop
return2:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem2)
address2:
  db bytes2
unregistersymbol(_Market1)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
or download the experimental table again

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MBRKiNG, monkeydave, Shadowboro, stek-kravari