Far Cry New Dawn - table v: 1.0.13 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rizkywingrove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Far Cry New Dawn - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by rizkywingrove »

having "infinite health guns for hire" would be great! :D
And I'm having problem with the Respawn Bypass. Loading bar is still there every time i change to another gunner.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Belnick wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:17 pm
...I would never buy a game that have micro transactions as it is as saying "we want you to continue to put micro transactions in all games" and I cant support that...
I really feel the need to point out that this is not how economics work. By not buying the game you're telling publishers you don't want this games. To boycott microtransaction you need to not buy those, so if the game sells well and no microtransactions are sold then they wouldn't waste the time or money on creating them in the next game; that's really just basic economics. If you boycott the game there most likely won't be a next game at all, unless you have enough of a conversation with the devs and publishers to explain way pirating the game is you boycotting microtransactions. Else they have no idea and will most likely assume you'd just pirate the game either way, thus having done nothing for boycotting microtransactions.

And I would argue it's pirating the game that leads some devs to push for microtransactions so they can compensate for some of the cost of development, because they already tend get a small cut compared to the publishers. And the publishers can just find a new dev team somewhere else, when the dev studio goes bankrupt. Plus the publishers will likely just pay the next team less leading to more microtransactions, less quality games, and more DRM BS.

While it's only correlation and not necessarily causation; there still is the fact that when microtransactions became commonplace, so did pirating software. But I guess that ends up at "chicken or the egg" kinda argument, unless some kind of study is done.

EDIT: But the real problem is microtransaction work, I think GTA online has made way more on those BS shark cards then they did with the game itself; and with that maybe boycotting the game is the way to go, who really knows. They really do suck though, so I know what you mean. The stuff that was obviously always in the game, that costs an extra $15 is total BS. At least you'll never buy that BS with a pirated game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I would bet that quote you referenced comes from a guy playing the X,Y,Z,T cracked version T_T.. That's pretty much the trend nowadays: game has microtransactions, game has bugs, game bla bla -> I will never buy it -> but.. I will download the cracked version and play it for free.. Fuck hypocrisy..

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:55 am
^ I would bet that quote you referenced comes from a guy playing the X,Y,Z,T cracked version T_T.. That's pretty much the trend nowadays: game has microtransactions, game has bugs, game bla bla -> I will never buy it -> but.. I will download the cracked version and play it for free.. Fuck hypocrisy..
Actually this is correct and with this I have over 550 games on Steam, a lot of them at full price (but then also some at 50% sale price if they didnt deserver full price). Metro Exodus is one of those games that I will buy it (on Steam, even if it will be 60$ game).
This game? Nope, I only play it for story so Im up to it. I could watch Youtube gameplay, but sometimes other people playstyle makes no sense to me.

Also there is difference if you pay for it vs download and play/test it for free. I'm not sure what do you mean with hypocrisy, there is no hypocrisy here.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

If I have a game company, I would make all games free to play but insert microtransaction to buy a tonne of skins, not shitty pay to progress/win thinggy. To use skin you have to be online. This way there will be no more piracy and rich people will buy/support my game more, not that unchangeable 1 time pay per account. Just like what valve did. U see , there're rich now. :roll:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

What I don't fucking get.. especially from all you fucks having played 28372981379281 games.. WHY ARE YOU BUYING DLCS? WHY ARE YOU BUYING WEAPON MODIFICATIONS (see MGS5)? WHY ARE YOU BUYING SKINS? Well.. since there are people doing just that.. OF COURSE GAME DEVELOPERS PUT THEM IN.. It's your own damn fucking fault!.. Instead of bitching and exploding here on FRF, go stab a kid asking for extra paid content in his favorite "look how cool I am wearing chicken suit" game.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:11 am
What I don't fucking get.. especially from all you fucks having played 28372981379281 games.. WHY ARE YOU BUYING DLCS? WHY ARE YOU BUYING WEAPON MODIFICATIONS (see MGS5)? WHY ARE YOU BUYING SKINS? Well.. since there are people doing just that.. OF COURSE GAME DEVELOPERS PUT THEM IN.. It's your own damn fucking fault!.. Instead of bitching and exploding here on FRF, go stab a kid asking for extra paid content in his favorite "look how cool I am wearing chicken suit" game.
Because that skin,dlc and weapon modification looks nice and it's like buying art works while supporting the developer.
You know some rich people want all to show off :oops:

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 am

Because that skin,dlc and weapon modification looks nice and it's like buying art works while supporting the developer.
You know some rich people want all to show off :oops:
Then BUY the fucking game.

Can't be asked to buy the game, but you'll buy a texture swap. And then have the gall to say you're "supporting the developer", you're just an assholw not Dread Pirate Roberts.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 am
Then stop bitching about microtransactions and DLCs. The simple laws of economics: is there demand? We make it. You buy it. Simple.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:50 am
Then BUY the fucking game.

Can't be asked to buy the game, but you'll buy a texture swap. And then have the gall to say you're "supporting the developer", you're just an assholw not Dread Pirate Roberts.
I'm sorry to piss you off. I'm just here to pour my business model opinion.

Both buying the game and skin will ultimately support the developer.

If the game is free to play, then the developer don't have to worry about piracy because why should people pirate a free to play game ?

Some people downloaded pirate game because they dont have money and some like to test the game first.

It's like making a game for both poor and rich people.

In my experience if people spend some time with the game they will ultimately spend some money on the game else not, if they don't like it.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:24 am
A Software Engineer's salary at Rockstar Games can range from $71,263-$98,698 in 2014.
[Link]

And an approximate 1,000-person team developed Grand Theft Auto V.

$71,263 x 1,000 = $71,263,000 a year, and this isn't counting the actors, musicians, janitors, security guards, and so on.
[Link]

When you want AAA games, you need to pay the people that make them. They have kids to feed too.

Then you don't buy the game and yet want to buy texture swaps. So then this happens.
"The company said that 'recurrent consumer spending' — which is its name for microtransactions and downloadable content purchases — made up 62 percent of its $388 million in revenue through the first quarter of its fiscal 2019."
This is for a game that came out in 2013. This is why microtransactions exist, because you buy them and not the game.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:33 am
What's done cannot be undone

You can't blame the society, you have to use it to your advantage, hence provided a solution for the problem.

Based upon your facts, it's already proven that microtransaction is better than one-time payment at this era.

It can be either buying the game to own it or microtransaction to provide revenue, it can't be both at the same time else, it will piss some player.

Hence, free to play game with microtransaction is better to provide revenue because piracy will make microtransaction unobtainable by not be able to be online to play.

Instead of piracy giving the game for free, it's better for the company provided the game for free because microtransaction can be establish.

Better get 2 cent from everyone than nothing.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:11 am
Those are different people.

You are just like those in other gaming community. Where one group wants this and that and are very vocal, then they get that and then other group when they werent vocal previous, are very vocal now. And you are the third group who think both groups are the same group. There are 7 billion people on planet, everyone has different opinion.

If you saw Blizzard announcements about Diablo Immortals, well if you are fan of Diablo and don't have phone, then you are fucked up. Or are you saying all Diablo fans wanted game on phone? NO. It is not fans nor other pirates faults (there is no Diablo 3 crack). It is DEVS (or most probably higher ups faults).
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:33 am
I did buy (I even preorder) GTA V, and I bought PS4 just for RDR2. I only played Story in RDR2. I did spend about 300h in GTA Online, but I never paid a cent for SharkCards.

I can speak for myself, I support where in when i can. I did same with this site. When I do share some points wtih Cake-san, I 100% disagree with microtransaction and all that shit.

tindr_sb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tindr_sb »

Sorry for my question.
Why i couldn't active the script.
i can only active with SunBeam's table.
thk for ur help.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater