Far Cry New Dawn - table v: 1.0.13 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry New Dawn - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

tindr_sb wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:18 am
Sorry for my question.
Why i couldn't active the script.
i can only active with SunBeam's table.
thk for ur help.
Which script?

Run this script and post the output here.
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:52 am
I did buy (I even preorder) GTA V, and I bought PS4 just for RDR2. I only played Story in RDR2. I did spend about 300h in GTA Online, but I never paid a cent for SharkCards.

I can speak for myself, I support where in when i can. I did same with this site. When I do share some points wtih Cake-san, I 100% disagree with microtransaction and all that shit.
No worries. Just seeing what I would sum up as "give me free games but add microtransactions and DRM BS plus anti-cheat to protect it". Then knowing they'll most likely also bitch when things get harder to hack, and be dumb founded when they can't find cheats for BS coins. I think they're just pissed off about the coins being server side, hence the "I'm cool with skins only. Fuck you it's art, I want to look rich". And yet the artists, actors, and musicians get a big fuck you on the game itself. Glorifying the rich while shaming them is hypocrisy, and it's BS. While Dread Pirate Roberts and Robin Hood are heros, Cake-san is just an asshole in my book; but maybe that's just me. And I just have to say what I'm thinking sometimes.

here's the actual quotes.
Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:08 am
... I would make all games free to play but insert microtransaction to buy a tonne of skins, not shitty pay to progress/win thinggy....
Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 am
Because that skin,dlc and weapon modification looks nice and it's like buying art works while supporting the developer.
You know some rich people want all to show off :oops:
I'll admit, it's reading between the lines but I that's what I'm seeing in the end.

But it didn't seem like you were saying any of that, just Cake-san
So yeah; that attitude equals shitty asshole, not Dread Pirate Roberts. Just my two cents.

bumble bee tuna.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:15 am
Well, I think I lose this conversation then. Can't compete with veteran people on deciding future.

I only thought about the good side of microtransaction never thought about the downside.

The one game that I had played that has good microtransaction is dota 2 which valve execute it nicely (I had never play that gta5 though)

The other game that I had came across that had microtransaction is a few idle game that I already abandon.

To me it solely depends on how the company execute it, why do you want to play game that's not fun?

Sorry for the inconvenienced.

Regards.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:43 am
Well, I think I lose this conversation then. Can't compete with veteran people on deciding future.

I only thought about the good side of microtransaction never thought about the downside.

The one game that I had played that has good microtransaction is dota 2 which valve execute it nicely (I had never play that gta5 though)

The other game that I had came across that had microtransaction is a few idle game that I already abandon.

To me it solely depends on how the company execute it, why do you want to play game that's not fun?

Sorry for the inconvenienced.

Regards.
Just know, I'm not mad at you. I'm an asshole too, at times. But yeah, not a fan of microtransactions. But you didn't buy almost $400 million in shark cards in the first quarter of 2019; and with that kind of money, microtransactions aren't likely to go anywhere. Hell with that kind of money, I'd probably be the asshole to add the microtransactions if it were my game/IP.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@eTheBlack: Personal judging of e-people shouldn't drive your vocation. Especially addressing yours truly. My point was made very simple: once you play a gazillion games (everyone flaunts around how many Steam games they got), it's fucking impossible not to see the almost identical templates used in the games you've played, regardless of the engine. But sure, your OCD might ignore that.. You know when it kicks in? When you start facing reality: when you get a job, when you don't have the time to play that much anymore, when you grow up (maturity does that). And then you get to remember each and every OLD game you've played from which you see content in NEW games today.

So, tell me, aside from being pompous pricks who think they deserve everything for granted and bitching on whims.. what world of hurt does micro-transactions do to you? Ah.. if you can't manage to keep away from the BUY button, just cuz it's there and your angel or demon drives you to click it, that's another thing. Or the fact that you've seen it repeatedly in several games disgusts you, just like cheaters do in online games/shooters.. Yet again, another thing.

Funny how psychology 101 does its job every fucking time.

YOU. HAVE. A CHOICE. Preaching on it is the only thing you have left; enjoy!

P.S.: Wanna score at something, do girls. How many games you've played in your life time OR this politics-like chat isn't going to impress anyone.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is it possible to edit the Guns for Hire kills? You need to let each one kill a certain number to unlock new skills for them. I play almost 100% stealthy and they never kill anyone unfortunately haha.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:27 pm
Vice versa. Cheers.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:19 pm
Is it possible to edit the Guns for Hire kills? You need to let each one kill a certain number to unlock new skills for them. I play almost 100% stealthy and they never kill anyone unfortunately haha.
I'm working the metro games right now. But I would think after you backup your save, you could let one start killing then scan for increased value (might need to go with changed/unchanged); then go from there. That or see if you can find a set value function with Ultimap. That kinda thing just takes a while, plus a lot of trial and error.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

hey guys im getting an error on my side on the latest table..

Error:[string "
..."]:171: attempt to call a nil value (global 'cheatEngineIs64Bit')

any idea what this means?

thanks for all the hard work and dedication on providing such awesome tables <3

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

sportled wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:58 pm

What version of CE you're using?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

sportled wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:58 pm

"cheatEngineIs64Bit" is a built in Lua function for CE. So you either need to install a newer version of CE (6.8.3 is the current version and also what I recommend, but the table only requires 6.7 or greater), or reinstall whatever version you're using.

That or you have an extension/addon installed for CE that is nulling it out (setting it to "nil"). But there's no reason to do that and it's a terrible idea; plus I'm not sure if you really can, but it's Lua so it's definitely possible.

panihilator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by panihilator »

Waiting for update to 1.0.4 :) When it will be ?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry New Dawn - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

panihilator wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:03 am
Waiting for update to 1.0.4 :) When it will be ?

Table Updated:
  • v 1.0.6: Updated Table for game version "1.0.4"

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Far Cry New Dawn - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by l0wb1t »

Enemy Health Bars (act like an ESP)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_ESP,FC_m64.dll,F3 0F 10 81 B4 02 00 00 0F 57) // should be unique
alloc(ESPMem,$1000,FC_m64.dll)
alloc(_enableESP,8)
registersymbol(_enableESP)
registersymbol(_ESP)

ESPMem:
  //cmp [_enableESP],1
  //jne codeESP
  cmp [rcx+000002C8],0 // This becomes 0 when Enemy dies, so the bar can will disappear
  je codeESP
  mov [rcx+000002B4],(float)9999 //2B4 = HealthBar Visible Time
  jmp returnESP
codeESP:
  movss xmm0,[rcx+000002B4]
    jmp returnESP
_ESP:
  jmp ESPMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnESP: