Vertical Strike Endless Challenge (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vertical Strike Endless Challenge (Steam)

Post by JessieKazama »

Special shoutout to @Squall8 for helping me out on my first table!!! :lol:

Hey guys, Jessie here! I've been a long-time lurker on the site but I've always wanted to contribute something to this amazing community! I figured it would be a great start to shout out a little game I found on Steam called Vertical Strike Endless Challenge! It plays a lot like the Ace Combat series, and is only $5 to boot, but I managed to get it cheaper during a sell.

It's an endless arcade-styled game, where you fight against never ending waves of enemy jets and anti-air sea ships. It's a lot of fun, but can get a bit too hectic at times so I wanted to make an easy to use table for anyone that might be interested! I included the following options for the table:

-Infinite Missiles
-Infinite Gun Turret
-Infinite Health
-No Flare Cooldown

Once again thanks to @Squall8 for helping me getting the hang of making scripts, and I hope you all have an awesome day! :D

-Jessie Kazama

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
vsejk.CT
(4.71 KiB) Downloaded 49 times