RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LucyHF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14)

Post by LucyHF »

aurore_b wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:09 pm
Hey!
Thx to everyone, and Cielos in particular, for all the good work.
I was wondering if someone managed to find the new addresses to modify the rank and score of adaptive difficuty.
Every number I found (here, on Steam and RE modding forums) didn't seem to work. I tried by myself with CE scan option but didn't succeed.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
The address seems to change on every system reboot or on multiple application restart. What I usually do to get Rank and Score is this:
1. Keep the game at Main Menu. Do not load any game
2. Run first scan as "float" for Exact value 5500
3. Mostly the first address is for Score, otherwise it's the one that ends with "A3C"
4. For rank, add address manually. Keep the address you got in Step 3, change the last character to 8 and keep the value as 4 byte. So "A3C" is Score, "A38" is Rank.
5. Get this address saved and load any game. The addresses will update based on current score and rank.

For example,
160C8A3C - Score (float)
160C8A38 - Rank (4 bytes)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

added custom pick up item key.
Pick up Rocket launcher in everywhere ~ ('ω')ノ

aurore_b
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aurore_b »

LucyHF wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:41 am
aurore_b wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:09 pm
Hey!
Thx to everyone, and Cielos in particular, for all the good work.
I was wondering if someone managed to find the new addresses to modify the rank and score of adaptive difficuty.
Every number I found (here, on Steam and RE modding forums) didn't seem to work. I tried by myself with CE scan option but didn't succeed.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
The address seems to change on every system reboot or on multiple application restart. What I usually do to get Rank and Score is this:
1. Keep the game at Main Menu. Do not load any game
2. Run first scan as "float" for Exact value 5500
3. Mostly the first address is for Score, otherwise it's the one that ends with "A3C"
4. For rank, add address manually. Keep the address you got in Step 3, change the last character to 8 and keep the value as 4 byte. So "A3C" is Score, "A38" is Rank.
5. Get this address saved and load any game. The addresses will update based on current score and rank.

For example,
160C8A3C - Score (float)
160C8A38 - Rank (4 bytes)

Thank you very much for your help, I'll give it a try.
Edit: worked like a charm!

replitealc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by replitealc »

Very thank you for the help, BUT...how i paste the script to my cheat table? :shock: Better, WHERE what option i acess to paste the script on the Cheat Engine?
ecause when i set the weapon id to ATm04, for example, if i don't have acess to some box, like in the 4th Survivor (the screen), and when i equip the weapon and i press the button to aim the weapon, he stay how prepared to fight hand-to-hand (like RE6? rs).
This happen in all mode, if i don't acess the box to deposit and witchdraw the weapon 'created'

[Link]

replitealc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +17 +1 (table Update13)

Post by replitealc »

- start a new game.
- activate the script.
- set the "item id" to "is weapon".
- set the "weapon id" to "Minigun".
- pick up the storage room key while holding Mouse Middle Button.
- use the "highlighted item" script to raise the ammo, or just use "no reload" script.
- use "universal item key" to escape the store.

2 better ways:
1. follows SunBeam suggestions to reveal all the item structures.
2. make a script to access the item box anytime. made one for RE7 (and 1 of the revelation games I think..?) yet to summon the courage or patience to trace it on this game...

for the scenario you described, the above script should do the trick.

have fun~
[/quote]

So... i do it, paste the script on my tablet (i downloaded the last version here, on page 1), and when i will to execute, show this messagem: "Error executing this table's lua script: [string "<?xml version= "1.0" encoding= "uft-8"?>..."]:1: unexpected sybol near '<'"

WenumBee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WenumBee »

how do u even download this table

WenumBee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WenumBee »

?????

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Click on it......

AngEviL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AngEviL »

Anybody knows of an easy way to make the camera offset apply to aiming as well ? I am thinking that the script checks if the weapon is aimed, and then it disables the custom zoom values. I tried deleting various fields from the follow cam script, thinking I could remove that check, but I couldn't get it to work.
Baiscally I would like to zoom out the camera when aiming as well, to fit more with the zoomed out regular camera I use.

kusaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kusaka »

please help. From yesterday, I can't use almost function in re2.ct.
Maybe this caused by latest update. this cheat was great because it be only tool swapping almost human model.
So I wont to use it again. does anyone have the solution?

alphazolam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alphazolam »

Yeah, ever since the last game update a few days ago I cannot change my health or my inventory using Marcus101RR's pointers table anymore

FeelTheMagic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FeelTheMagic »

Do anyone think that they can make a code or cheat where you can't be hit or grabbed by Zombies, Lickers, Dogs, G-Adults(Sewer Monsters) and Mr. X and also during boss fights? There is a guy who made a trainer who goes by the name "wilsonso" who has this same kind of cheat on his trainer that does that, Here is the link for whoever is interested in his trainer, [Link], His trainer doesn't work right now with the latest patch that just been released like a day ago though. Here is a video of the cheat in action: [Link], If anyone can make a cheat or code that does the same exact thing that is shown in that video that would be excellent and much appreciated! =)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

AngEviL wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:45 pm
Anybody knows of an easy way to make the camera offset apply to aiming as well ? I am thinking that the script checks if the weapon is aimed, and then it disables the custom zoom values. I tried deleting various fields from the follow cam script, thinking I could remove that check, but I couldn't get it to work.
Baiscally I would like to zoom out the camera when aiming as well, to fit more with the zoomed out regular camera I use.
after you activated the script, you should see a green entry named "custom aim y". try setting the value to 1.5, see if it suits you.

///
kusaka wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:48 pm
please help. From yesterday, I can't use almost function in re2.ct.
Maybe this caused by latest update. this cheat was great because it be only tool swapping almost human model.
So I wont to use it again. does anyone have the solution?
thanks for the report. I'll update it now. I assume by "almost function" you mean the "character model mod" script, right? anything else seems not working for you?

///
FeelTheMagic wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:55 pm
Do anyone think that they can make a code or cheat where you can't be hit or grabbed by Zombies, Lickers, Dogs, G-Adults(Sewer Monsters) and Mr. X and also during boss fights? There is a guy who made a trainer who goes by the name "wilsonso" who has this same kind of cheat on his trainer that does that, Here is the link for whoever is interested in his trainer, [Link], His trainer doesn't work right now with the latest patch that just been released like a day ago though. Here is a video of the cheat in action: [Link], If anyone can make a cheat or code that does the same exact thing that is shown in that video that would be excellent and much appreciated! =)
I haven't check the vid you provided but..
after you activate the enable script, you should find a blank entry towards the end of the table, inside you should find a red entry named "god". try setting it to 1 and see if it works.
I'm using the "god (auto reset)" one as a cheap way to prevent zombies from touching you (attack/grab/etc) when the character is in red condition (<=360). but this flag would be set by the game when you're in cut-scene or something, and would be reset when you're controlling the character. but this "god" one should do the check last time I view the game code - as it's been a while, so I'm not sure.
IF this flag doesn't make you "god", a work around is by editing the "undead" script. on Line 76, you should see this dd #360. change it to dd #1200, this should do the trick.... again I haven't tested it. good luck~

////////////////////
EDIT:
Update14.1
- updated character model mod. removed an injection point, which was used when an mini cut-scene ended (like after a boss fight) for the character's loadout appearance check. it seems the game removed this check, or just utilize other opcodes that I've patched already. anyway, it should work on the latest update (as of 2019.04.26) now.
so, re-download if you want that option~

FeelTheMagic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.1)

Post by FeelTheMagic »

Thanks Cielos! Your the best! =)

EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EeK »

EeK wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:49 pm
Hello!

I'm new to Cheat Engine and also to these forums. I signed up to ask how to add a script to an existing table.

For example, I was able to download and run the Made by Cielos table, but I wanted to add the Tyrant script. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance!
Any help?