RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.1)

Post by NChabb »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 pm
if you use the trainer to play as Claire in 4th Survivor, you can't get pass the locker under the parking lot.
to remedy this until FluffyQuack release the full trainer, you can try this:
Latest FluffyQuack release (which is the link I gave) came with a list of pre-defined teleport locations and that include a bypass for the locker and the gate in 4th survivor (at the bottom of teleport list). It's in the "trainer's functions" once launched. :-)
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:10 pm
this has become an issue later in the game, because if you skip to many things to many objectives are still there and will freeze your game when you open up your inventory, leaving you completely useless when you have to open it for example the Signal modulator that needs to be tuned in the lab.
Until we have a proper "quest trigger" system, this will unfortunately be a drawback. HOWEVER it's still possible to complete the game with this bug active, it's just very complicated.

- If you interact with something that require a key item, when the inventory prompt you can inspect items there, that's how I managed to handle the modulator. There are permanent chess plug spots in the sewers you can use to inspect an item or merge two of them, same in the RPD as Claire (the shutter crank spot).

- For key items that require to be combined, you can alternatively also use the item box to combine items

What bug the game is anything that display the current objectives, since there are too many of them, maybe even beyond what was allowed in term of space, the game struggles. So opening the inventory softlock, same for the map. But item box and interacting with your world is safe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
So using the highlight item editor thing is great, but there are some few places where it just doesnt work properly for objectives inside the game, like i wanna just skip the entire police station, so i give myself the 3 medallions at the very start, but the game doesnt recognize me obtaining them, so when i go place them into the statue and the cutscenes playing, it gives me a new objective
"Find a way out"
the only problem here is that the "Find the 3 medallions" objective is also still active,
this has become an issue later in the game, because if you skip to many things to many objectives are still there and will freeze your game when you open up your inventory, leaving you completely useless when you have to open it for example the Signal modulator that needs to be tuned in the lab.

Isnt it possible a way to add item to the game and let it know that you actually got these items so that it will register that you completed them?

Wait Wait Wait...is that Claire nude? oh Giggity.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

NChabb wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:49 pm
Cielos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 pm
if you use the trainer to play as Claire in 4th Survivor, you can't get pass the locker under the parking lot.
to remedy this until FluffyQuack release the full trainer, you can try this:
Latest FluffyQuack release (which is the link I gave) came with a list of pre-defined teleport locations and that include a bypass for the locker and the gate in 4th survivor (at the bottom of teleport list). It's in the "trainer's functions" once launched. :-)

[...]
yeah I know.
just giving an alternate that without the need to teleport time by time, plus allows you to change the costume for female characters in the 4th survivor.
still I guess the need to setup the settings on my messy scripts would be much more time consuming...?

but with the DLCs coming real soon, I'm scared my scripts will be crumbling down here and there anyway...

///
Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:34 pm
[...]
of there will be one, soon or later...

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

NChabb wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:49 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Until we have a proper "quest trigger" system, this will unfortunately be a drawback. HOWEVER it's still possible to complete the game with this bug active, it's just very complicated.

- If you interact with something that require a key item, when the inventory prompt you can inspect items there, that's how I managed to handle the modulator. There are permanent chess plug spots in the sewers you can use to inspect an item or merge two of them, same in the RPD as Claire (the shutter crank spot).

- For key items that require to be combined, you can alternatively also use the item box to combine items

What bug the game is anything that display the current objectives, since there are too many of them, maybe even beyond what was allowed in term of space, the game struggles. So opening the inventory softlock, same for the map. But item box and interacting with your world is safe.
Omg, so when i interact with lets say the place where i had to place that signal modulater in the first place i could just have pressed on it and then doing it from there.. LOL, at first when i had this run i was just before G-4 fight and i couldnt use the signal mod because then my game would just freeze i thought HEY since my game bugged so badly lets just start all over again haha..
im so stupid, its do-able but i have to find something to interact with for it to work.. lol..

but yeah Anyways, when that thing happens to be able to make the game think you actually obtained it through quest, i guess ill have to do with this, oh hey, is it possible to remake the walk through wall script again, just to skip some areas you dont want, then you could actually just skip all the way in claires run through to the Orpanage and be in the sewers at the beginning or something lol. especially because well i hate the orphanage, controlling Sherry was only fun the first time, but after doing it over and over its really annoying since you never get caught but you just have to sneak around for the next 10 mins is boring lol...
No wait, a teleporter could be nice too ?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:34 pm
[...]
haha yeah it is, but there is only 1 out there so far, and it works only for the Military DLC outfit for Claire,
also it is only topless so shes wearing military pants but yeah its actually cool, would be sweet if she had some kind of harness on her chest or something too tho, but this one will do for now, easy to find, google it, it will come up as one of the first ones, someone made a youtube and i downloaded it from hes description.
Well im not sure if i am allowed to post links so i just posted it in a spoiler table
i got it from there so its perfectly safe and fine.
Spoiler
Link to download: [Link]
Key: 5uPwck0aABizHFrgDH4CZg
Cielos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:21 pm
There is already one, but its only a topless version of the Military Claire DLC outfit, and without her hat but i am sure there will be a ton of others too, and probably for Ada too.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 pm
[...]
Cielos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:21 pm
There is already one, but its only a topless version of the Military Claire DLC outfit, and without her hat but i am sure there will be a ton of others too, and probably for Ada too.
yeah I know, as shown from the screenshot. and it was a typo, meant to type "of course there would be one sooner or later".

also, FluffyQuack 's trainer have a teleport ready. also wilsonso's one may have that already, saw that they have release a trainer, but yet to try it. may worth a shot~

rapierx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rapierx »

How to use Rocket Launcher (or Grenade Launcher) while playing as Hunk in 4th Survivor? Simply changing weapon ID won't work (it doesn't load the weapon's model), and there are no item boxes on 4th Survivor mode.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:38 pm
yeah I know, as shown from the screenshot. and it was a typo, meant to type "of course there would be one sooner or later".

also, FluffyQuack 's trainer have a teleport ready. also wilsonso's one may have that already, saw that they have release a trainer, but yet to try it. may worth a shot~
Oh, right, lol, well yeah ive tried FluffyQuack's modelswap/Trainer and already tested out the teleport, it is just that they dont really work properly, when trying it i just get teleported out of map/black, only the Main hall/boiler room works though, so it needs rework, or if someone else were interested in doing it from a scratch i dont know :P ..

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 pm
Oh, right, lol, well yeah ive tried FluffyQuack's modelswap/Trainer and already tested out the teleport, it is just that they dont really work properly, when trying it i just get teleported out of map/black, only the Main hall/boiler room works though, so it needs rework, or if someone else were interested in doing it from a scratch i dont know :P ..
They do work properly, it's just not meant for us to teleport all around mindlessly. The list was put in place because if you didn't copied to clipboard your current location before swapping your model and loading your save, you would end at 0,0,0, with your new character. So this list allows you to quickly teleport yourself back into the game to the closest room from where you were.

The game only loads the rooms adjacent to the one you're in (for optimization) and there is no way to force-load additional rooms, so if you use the teleport and go too far away, you're bypassing the triggers that load new rooms/levels and as such, you end in the void. Teleporting to the orphanage from the Main Hall will put you at the right coordinate of the orphanage, but since you skipped going through the parking lot (which trigger the street level), you end in the void since the level wasn't loaded.

To fix that, you have to run back toward one of the currently loaded room's exit, it should force the rest of the level to load. From there you can reteleport just fine, even if you suddenly spawn inside a wall. The point here is to force the game to load the area you're in so you can teleport in a loaded room.

Anyway, like I said it wasn't intended to go all over the place.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

NChabb wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:18 pm
They do work properly, it's just not meant for us to teleport all around mindlessly. The list was put in place because if you didn't copied to clipboard your current location before swapping your model and loading your save, you would end at 0,0,0, with your new character. So this list allows you to quickly teleport yourself back into the game to the closest room from where you were.

The game only loads the rooms adjacent to the one you're in (for optimization) and there is no way to force-load additional rooms, so if you use the teleport and go too far away, you're bypassing the triggers that load new rooms/levels and as such, you end in the void. Teleporting to the orphanage from the Main Hall will put you at the right coordinate of the orphanage, but since you skipped going through the parking lot (which trigger the street level), you end in the void since the level wasn't loaded.

To fix that, you have to run back toward one of the currently loaded room's exit, it should force the rest of the level to load. From there you can reteleport just fine, even if you suddenly spawn inside a wall. The point here is to force the game to load the area you're in so you can teleport in a loaded room.

Anyway, like I said it wasn't intended to go all over the place.
Meh, to much running around, in the amount of time trying to do that i could just get the medallions quickly, i tried messing around getting to the sewers and i slided down the water and got there, problem is just since i didnt go the orphanage Sherry events doesnt trigger in the sewers so i cant save her lol, so then youre stuck there and cant teleport back to the station, haha, oh well guess ill just play the game as intended lol.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.3)

Post by NChabb »

Just want to let people know that most options are still compatible with the latest patch (undead, ignore ammo pouch, no reload, highlight, infinite sub weapon specifically, haven't tried all of them yet).

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.3)

Post by Exeter »

Oh right, the DLC was released today. Time to play again.

[Edit] Looks like the scriptless versions posted by members like Marcus101RR are broken for now. At least in the Ghost Survivors DLC, haven't tried the normal campaigns yet.

[Edit 2]
Max pouch slots script is broken in Ghost Survivors.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.4)

Post by Cielos »

^ until CJBok update the scripts, you can use this one for now. (or you may have one you're using already, just in case~)
no aobscans, won't work on any other game version.
no filter or player check or anything. if in doubt, wait for CJBok~

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>14055</ID>
      <Description>"20 slots"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"re2.exe"+11D7E843)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
mov dword ptr [r8+90],14

originalcode:
cmp ecx,[r8+00000090]

exit:
jmp returnhere

///

"re2.exe"+11D7E843:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"re2.exe"+11D7E843:
db 41 3B 88 90 00 00 00
//Alt: cmp ecx,[r8+00000090]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cant remember who made the "No Reload - Ammo does not decrease" but it is not working anymore.
also Max pouch slots are not working in any modes either, which is the 2 i am sad to lose lol.

so far i have tested
"Piercing Ammo" - Working.
"One Hit Kill" - Working.
"no Reload" - Working
"No Recoil (gir489)" - Working
"No Spread (gir489)" - Working
"Ignore ammo pouch" - Working
"Ammo Pouch Mod" - Working
"Slow Walk Key" - Working
"Slow Motion Key" - Working
"highlighted item" - Working
"Wet!!" - Working
"game play time mod" - Working

these were all working in campaign and other modes.
atleast at my end it worked.. dunno if that helps..
but yeah

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:34 pm
Cant remember who made the "No Reload - Ammo does not decrease" but it is not working anymore.
It was made by evilforest, but it's not very good. It works, yes, but it causes other problems. Everything you pick up is 1. Knife durability 1, grenade 1, ammo 1, and it can't be increased. Not good for a collect everything run. Especially the 1 durability knife. Is anyone else getting a lot of crashing? I can't even finish the Ghost Survivors stuff because it just crashes.