RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +8 (table Update5)

Post by HylianZ »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 am
Max Backpack spaces. (Got tired of waiting for someone else to do it. You guys seriously need to step it up.)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&start=105#p76111

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Ah yes like I'm totally going to scroll through 15 pages of shitposting faggots who are complaining about some paid trainer to find this. Why isn't it on the first page?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

IDK. I just use the search feature. Though, to be fair, they are called pouches in game, so I could see how searching for "backpack" might not bring up anything if that's what your're searching.

llMrDeathll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llMrDeathll »

Is it possible to add a Model Swap? To play as Hunk or Ada for example in the Main Scenarios? That would be so cool.

Hornet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hornet »

yelli wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:08 am
and no! i have never start Two Worlds 2
I think maybe they're referring to the fact that some values in Two Worlds 2 moved around whenever you tab out of the game.
xICEMANx117 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:03 am
Hornet wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:56 pm
Looks like the CH trainer has a reset game time option now. Wonder how it works.
Then honestly why are you here? You have the Premo Table that you spent your money on go ahead and stop being toxic and leave the true masters to work no one cares about CH here. now go away please.
I don't have the "premo table" and I don't ever plan on having it. Other people were talking about the CH trainer in this very thread, so I figured I would bring up that they figured out the timer, and was wondering how they figured it out. Sorry my curiosity caused you so much discomfort.

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

Is there a unlock all option yet?

Aztharos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aztharos »

Guys, Fu** stop timer finally.
With undead, unniversal item, infinity ammo we can go through the game as fast as possible if you want the S Rank for bonus weapon.

If it's to explore etc.. to complete mini-challenge, you can do it with a other save and take your time there to collect/explore etc..

Mr.X ? We don't care because he don't matter with One Hit Kill from there viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8594

And the most thing important is to have a legit Playtime in the end.
Finish the game in 20min with "timestop" it's just like you scream everywhere you are a cheater and your opinion don't matter so.. Don't be idiot unless it's not a "stop timer" but a "Modify timer" the last is better if you choose where to work to find the code or else in my opinion.

PS : I Link a update from the Trainer here : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8594
You can find the timestop feature, no need to pay for this..
Last edited by Aztharos on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Will the max pouches/inventory not interfere with the game when you pick up the actual items that boost your inventory space? (aka can it freeze the game by going too high, etc)?

llMrDeathll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by llMrDeathll »

Is it possible to add a Model Swap? To play as Hunk or Ada for example in the Main Scenarios? That would be so cool.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

pls make cheats for this game like:
stop timer
reset timer

spawn(swap) items in inventory(with more option like,keys,keys items,ammo,weapons upgrade,all weapons.....)

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:17 am
Will the max pouches/inventory not interfere with the game when you pick up the actual items that boost your inventory space? (aka can it freeze the game by going too high, etc)?
Nope, I was messing around earlier and had 20 slots, then picked up a pouch and nothing happened, won't go above max of 20 and didn't freeze. (Achievement popped)

Edit: (unrelated) I get not reading through a bunch of troll and whining posts, but it only takes a few seconds to scroll through each page and see if there's a code block or an attachment. Come on people. Stop being such lazy shits.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

I've picked up piles of inventory pouches when full, and had 0 problems.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Awesome, good to know. That'll speed things up not having to run back to an Item Box every time early on.
Last edited by Exeter on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:40 pm
KS212 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:38 pm
I can find the F0 83 CF 44 easily enough, that bit IS static. Searching for F0 83 CF 44 01 00 00 00 01 is more reliable. After that I see all the 'blocks of 4 00's' which should represent all the records.

Just... nothing happens when I edit them all to 00 00 00 01... its got me scratching head.
Once you change them, open the records menu. Should unlock a bunch.
The weapons unlocks and stays after save/load consistently? =O. Can I commission you to help meeeee. LOL. :lol:

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

DarkFearless wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:43 am
The weapons unlocks and stays after save/load consistently? =O. Can I commission you to help meeeee. LOL. :lol:
Start game and don't load in. Stay in the main menu.

Do an AOB scan for F0 83 CF 44 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 5B.

Once the addresses show select the last one and view in memory viewer.

You should see a bunch of 0's after it. 4 byte sections. Change values to look like [Link]

That should unlock all infinite weapons once you enter the Records menu from Bonuses in the main menu.

I am absolute shit at making tables and stuff. I can't even figure out how to make the AoB thing work properly in a script, otherwise I'd make one downloadable. Maybe someone who's more talented can do it.
Last edited by HylianZ on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.