if in doubt, read the descriptions first!
almost all item IDs are shared by CJBok.
weapon's upgrade offset, ammo type offset, and 3 more scripts shared by CJBok and gir489.
most character IDs are shared by Deathwing Zero.
"Super Accuracy" script by SunBeam:
"no spread" script by gir489:
Marcus101RR's Pointer Table:
"Camera & FOV" and "Get Time Scale" scripts by jim2point0
"Tyrant" script by gir489:
- updated character model mod. the custom stance was defected after the patch. it's fixed now. also split the custom loadout from the custom stance so that they can be set separately. also it should be compatible with FluffyQuack's trainer. I didn't exactly tested it with the updated trainer, but I used the same method they shared before to swap the controlling character to Ada, then used my script to change the controlling character's stance and loadout to Claire, and Ada's model to Claire, and I can complete the DLCs missions without problem.
- updated no reload. added the options to hide/mute the empty clip appearance/sound.
- updated character model mod. you can change the character model of the DLCs mode now. again, should be male to male, female to female, or the body figure would look weird.
- updated the table for the latest patch. specifically one aobscan for ignore ammo pouch. all other scripts seems working fine... report~
- updated follow cam mod. added offset y for manipulation.
- updated ∞ ammo pouch mod. you can choose to manipulate the weapons separately now.
- updated all keylisteners. added 100 milliseconds wait to the loops in order to reduce the CPU usage. thanks budabum for pointing out the problem!
- added ∞ ammo pouch mod.
- renamed tofu zombies to piercing ammo.
- added tofu zombies, can be found under damage mod. read description for details!
- moved damage multiplier under damage mod.
- updated game play time mod. this script is defected by last update, as I for I've moved the aobscan to the enable script and I forgot to remove the same aobscan in this script, results in the wrong injection point. it's fixed now.
- updated slow motion. time won't be slowed down in cut-scene now, i.e., you won't slow down a bit of a cut-scene by accident, ensures there's no asynchronous voice over.
- added follow cam mod.
- added hide weapon upgrade appearance and wet!.
- updated character model mod. custom stance now covers the visual equipment loadout of the controlling character now. read the description again!
- updated character model mod. changed the behaviour of the custom stance. read description for details.
- added links to various scripts/tables shared by other members. see the start of this post.
- updated character model mod. added an option to choose which character's stance to use, the default character or the custom character.
- removed an unnecessary structure.
- updated character model mod. back to 1 version (.3 now). fixed the missing cut-scene from .2a, fixed the event crash from .2b. should be much more stable to test now.
- added a different version of character model mod. read description!
- added character IDs shared by Deathwing Zero.
- updated character model mod. the custom wasn't loading properly, it's fixed now.
- added character model mod. read description first!
- updated ignore ammo pouch. W-870 (shotgun) with ammo clip upgrade can reload to full clip now. thanks gir489 and Deathwing Zero for pointing out the problem and giving a solution!
- updated ignore ammo pouch. refined the reload process, S60 won't instant reload to full with only the power upgrade installed. per-bullet-reload weapons would works properly with or without ammo pouch now.
- updated game player time mod. raised the jump back time from 1 second to 4 seconds. freezes AI SHOULD be resolved (or by-pass). report!
- updated ignore ammo pouch. rather than reload 1 ammo at a time, SLS 60 (Claire starting weapon) with Speed Loader upgrade can reload to full clip instantly now.
- updated game player time mod. enemies' attack sequence won't be stopped when the time has reach the "stop at" time now. as a result, the display time in-game may appear 1 second less then what you set via the script.
- updated game player time mod and highlighted item with aobscan.
- updated the weapon's upgrade pointer, divided it into 8 binaries now.
- added game player time mod. made based on the info CJBok shared.
- added LUA to register 3 custom types for the game player time mod temperately (will be removed on next CE start). you have to allow CE to run the LUA for easy time setting via game player time mod.
- added additional scripts/pointers shared by CJBok and gir489.
- changed the default key combination for theslow motion script.
- removed a useless structure.
- added damage multiplier.
- updated undead. multi-zombies killed should be avoided now. report~ and read the description first!
- added slow motion.
- updated max knife duration to inf. sub-weapons. it covers the 2 grenades now. was tracing the codes to make an ignore sub-weapons script to save at least 3 inventory space... but got bored and want to play the game. maybe later....?
- updated ignore ammo pouch. it won't freeze the raindrops and various dead-loop now.
- updated ignore ammo pouch. you can switch ammo without bringing any ammo pouch with you now.
- added max knife duration.
- updated enable. changed the identifier for reload from max ammo check to id check.
- updated undead. allows you to edit the min health now.
- updated the table for the full game.
- lock game time and no-clip are removed. I don't need them anymore...
- max knife duration is removed for now. will be updated when I get the knife.
- added slow walk key and noclip
- updated max knife duration. changed knife filter to id check.
- added universal item. see descriptions!
- added the pointers to highlighted item in your backpack. also see descriptions!
- by script default, when activated, health still drop when being bitten until it reaches red (danger~), but you won't die.
- you can raise the min health if you want.
- don't set min health lower than 360.
- need to activate damage mod first.
- by script default, when activated, multiply the damage done to non-player by 2.
- multiplier can be changed after the script is activated.
- need to activate damage mod first.
- zombies' head will be blown with 1 shot, regardless the gun you're using. you can use your weakest handgun, or even the grenade launcher with acid round loaded, to blow their heads off at will.
- zombies' arms and legs can be detached with 2 shots (sometimes 1 shot), waist can be detached with 1 shot, regardless of the gun you're using.
- works only on zombies. i.e., it won't affect the lickers, dogs, bosses, etc.
- by script default, when activated, hold CapsLock key and fire your gun.
- you can change the method to always, and you won't have to hold the key for the script to take effect then.
- you can always fire guns regardless of the current ammo clip you have.
- ammo still drop until it reaches zero when fired.
- you can choose to hide/mute the empty clip appearance/sound by editing the value of hide empty clip appearance? and/or mute empty clip sound?.
- REMEMBER to turn off the "Auto-reload" in the "Options>Controls" menu first.
ignore ammo pouch
- you can reload your guns without any ammo pouch in your inventory.
- you can switch ammo without any ammo pouch in your inventory.
- ammo pouches you brought with you will still be decreased until they disappear when you reload the guns.
∞ ammo pouch mod
- allows you to manipulate the ∞ status of your weapons.
- when activated, change the status to one of the below 3.
-- use individual, means that you can choose the ∞ status for the weapons individually.
-- all no ∞, means all weapons will lose the ∞ ammo pouch status and consume ammo pouch when reload, e.g., LE5, Samurai Edge (Original Model), etc. note that it doesn't affect the ∞ ammo clip/duration weapon, e.g. the infinite version of Minigun and Combat Knife.
-- all ∞, means all weapons will gain the ∞ ammo pouch status.
- if you select use individual for the status:
-- default means nothing changed, weapons act as the game intended.
-- no ∞ means the weapon consumes ammo pouch when reload.
-- ∞ means the weapon doesn't need ammo pouch to reload.
- grenades quantity won't drop below 1 when used, either by throwing manually or countering a zombie bite.
- knife duration would stay max when you counter a zombie bite with the combat knife. just remember to retrieve the knife from the downed zombie afterwards.
- allows you to interact with world objects with any item from your inventory.
- for example, open spade key doors with your handgun ammo.
- press and hold CapsLock key (or the key you specified) when clicking on the item in the inv AND when clicking on the USE option.
- should not be used on world objects that allows multiple items (e.g., dark room, multi-items puzzle, etc).
slow walk key
- the walk speed is quite good most of the time, but a little bit too fast when you're in a dark room/corridor... so, when activated, hold CapsLock key to walk slower.
- by script default, when activated, hold Mouse X1 Button and Mouse Right Button (i.e. hold Mouse X1 Button when aiming) would enter slow-motion by using CE's speedhack.
- you can change the key combinations and the speed after you activated the script.
game player time mod
- when activated, game play time would stop at the time you specified.
- the display time in-game may appear within 4 seconds less then what you set via the script.
- by script default, time would stop at 1:58:43. i.e., when the game time reaches 1:58:43, the time would start cycle between 1:58:39 - 1:58:43.
- for easy time setting, remember you have to allow CE to run the LUA when you open the table.
- this is just good for simple quantity edit.
- you can change item type and quantity of the highlighted item in your backpack.
- if it's a weapon, item id would be 0x00000000. if it's not a weapon, weapon id would be 0xffffffff
- don't freeze the values, unless you know what you are doing..
- if you are new to CE, REMEMBER you don't need to freeze the value (i.e., put a tick in the box in front of the address) if you just want to edit the value.
hide weapon upgrade appearance
- when activated, allows you to HIDE appearance change of some of the weapon's upgrade.
- it only covers 3 weapons, Maltilda, SLS 60, and W-780. as I'm only interested in changing the appearance of these 3 weapons.
- choose the value of an upgrade to "hide" to hide the appearance change of that upgrade, while the installed upgrade would still have its effect intact. e.g., you have both of the upgrades of W-780, Long Barrel and Shotgun Stock installed. activate the script, and set the value of "Long Barrel" set to "hide". back to the game and switch to another weapon and back to W-780. you'll see the Long Barrel is gone visually, but you still the concentrated fire and easier zombie head explosion.
- when activated, all characers on screen would get wet according to the specified amount.
- you can change the amount of wetness via the entry, range from 0 to 1. default: 0.5, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- the amount value is acting as a minimal value of the wetness actually, so that you can still get full wet when you get into the rain if the amount you set is smaller than 1. that means if you are setting it to a smaller value than before, the changes would be undergone gradually; while the changes would be immediate if setting it to a bigger value than before.
follow cam mod
- when activated, allows you to customize the offsets of the follow cam.
- the script is manipulating the calculated offsets, yet to trace to its origin, so I've only added the offset manipulation for Z and Y. also the result isn't that accurate, and I have to write the smooth cam move for aiming cam. MAY refine it later when there are more DLCs out...
- by script default, the cam of Leon/Claire would be lowered like the follow cam when you're playing as Ada. the cam for Ada/Sherry may be too low. just de-activate the script if you don't like the results on Ada/Sherry.
- filter applied so that it won't interfere with the aiming cam.
character model mod
- this script allows you to change the model of these characters separately:
Code: Select all
Leon Claire Ada Sherry HUNK Tofu Robert Kendo Ghost Soldier Katherine Warren Daniel Cortini
Code: Select all
Leon Scott Kennedy Claire Redfield Ada Wong Sherry Birkin HUNK Tofu Robert Kendo (Gun Shop Owner) Brian Irons (Chief of Police) Ben Bertolucci (Journalist) Annette Birkin Chris Redfield Marvin Branagh William Broken Katherine Warren RPD Pilot Truck Driver Woman that Truck Driver hits Daniel Cortini (Sheriff in Gas Station) First zombie in gas station with missing face texture Emma Kendo RPD Elliot with Entrails buttflap Daniel Cortini, Gas Station clerk Officer in west hallway with cheek torn open. Broken textures Male Generic Zombie A G-infected Zombie torched by Annette Some guy in a lab coat Unknown character
- the script also allows you to change the costume of all the characters you can changed to.
- I didn't test the costume for Sherry, so there's nothing in the dropdown list, you'll have to type in an ID yourself, in hex.
- it seems there will be more DLC characters later, as the game has the place holder for some empty character already.
- usage: activate the script, choose the character model, stance and/or costume, load a savegame.
- for now, you should only change Leon/HUNK to a male character, Claire/Ada to a female character, Sherry to Emma, or the skeleton may not match, results in a weird body feature.
- when the "custom stance" is default, that means your controlling character would use the stance of the supposed character of the game. i.e., when you're playing Claire A run, and you changed Claire to Ada: setting stance to "default" means the controlling character (now Ada) would use the stance of Claire; setting stance to "Ada Wong" would means the controlling character would use the stance of Ada.
- the "custom loadout" you chose for the controlling character would affect the visual equipment loadout. e.g., if you change Claire to Ada, and set the "custom loadout" to Ada Wong, the knife and grenades would be hidden accordingly, and her unique gun (Broom Hc), if you have add it to the inventory manually, would be holstered correctly in her holster when you change to another weapon from it.
- note that some character specific weapon would ignore the stance you chose, e.g., Leon's "M19" and Claire's "Quickdraw Army Revolver".
- also some characters don't have all the gun-firing animation ready, if a character is showing weird animation when aiming/firing, choose a different stance, or just use "default", then reload the savegame.
- beware the script isn't thoroughly tested. so, report!